It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Good morning, lovely people of the thread !
How are you doing ? :)
**big hugs with coffee**
Good morning. =)

-breaks out the wading pool of coffee- Got a better coffeemaker, now it can be filled that much faster. ;)

Doing all right here. Dozed off at my desk, woke up, now seeing if my second wind can carry me to the next sale round before I fall over.

How's your day going so far?
Is the site laggy for anyone else tonight? My internet is just fine at the moment and other sites are loading A-okay but GOG is lagging just a bit...
NoNewTaleToTell: Is the site laggy for anyone else tonight? My internet is just fine at the moment and other sites are loading A-okay but GOG is lagging just a bit...
Have noticed that it's occasionally like an old car that doesn't want to get over a hill. It'll lag, start to load, stall a bit. Sometimes I have to boot it in the ass with a refresh to get it moving again.
Post edited December 08, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

-breaks out the wading pool of coffee- Got a better coffeemaker, now it can be filled that much faster. ;)

Doing all right here. Dozed off at my desk, woke up, now seeing if my second wind can carry me to the next sale round before I fall over.

How's your day going so far?
Owlsome... **lazily sink in coffee**
Nice... did you buy something from that round ?...
I don't know what other people think, but I think there are many good deals and surprises in that sale :) ... more than in previous one !... (that being said, the slow pace is still there) ^^
I'm... ok. Good mood, but my lower body is aching (for 2 days, but it's much worse today ; I woke up many times, not finding any comfortable position... now I feel like I rode a horse all night long +__+... though, I didn't do anything special (sports are definitely not my thing)... i must be older than I thought, that's all...
*good morning hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*
Good morning Moon ! :)
**Big hugs back**
I don't offer you coffee... tea ?...
*tips helmet*
Good morning!
Empress_Owl: Owlsome... **lazily sink in coffee**
Nice... did you buy something from that round ?...
I don't know what other people think, but I think there are many good deals and surprises in that sale :) ... more than in previous one !... (that being said, the slow pace is still there) ^^
I'm... ok. Good mood, but my lower body is aching (for 2 days, but it's much worse today ; I woke up many times, not finding any comfortable position... now I feel like I rode a horse all night long +__+... though, I didn't do anything special (sports are definitely not my thing)... i must be older than I thought, that's all...
Only two items from the current round. Picked up Superfrog and Serpent in the Staglands. Haven't really been buying a lot of stuff per day after the first day of the sale.

That's something GOG's very good at. They do keep their sales interesting in what items are being offered.

Hmm. If you didn't do anything odd physically, maybe you fell asleep in a weird position and that caused the pain you're feeling now?
Empress_Owl: ... i must be older than I thought, that's all...
If you look like that I'd take a couple of years off work to recuperate... :-)

Good morning all. :-)
AgentBirdnest: *tips helmet*
Good morning!
Good morning!
How's the weather on the other side of the pond?
moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*
Empress_Owl: Good morning Moon ! :)
**Big hugs back**
I don't offer you coffee... tea ?...
*more hugs* If you have fruit or peppermint tea I wouln't say no ;-)
Kronoor: Good morning!
How's the weather on the other side of the pond?
Cold and sunless, though that is to be expected at 2am ;-p
My area is very dry. Haven't seen a drop of rain in about a month, and probably won't be seeing much (if any) snow :-(
Post edited December 08, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
I really, really shouldn't watch the news. Currently very, very embarrassed at and disgusted by quite a few people in my country.
Post edited December 08, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Good morning!
Morning, Agent ! :)
**Big hugs**
CarrionCrow: Only two items from the current round. Picked up Superfrog and Serpent in the Staglands. Haven't really been buying a lot of stuff per day after the first day of the sale.

That's something GOG's very good at. They do keep their sales interesting in what items are being offered.

Hmm. If you didn't do anything odd physically, maybe you fell asleep in a weird position and that caused the pain you're feeling now?
Nice pick... I stilll haven't tried Serpent in the Staglands, I'm really curious about that one :)
Yeah, maybe... but two nights in a row ?... :-\
Stilton: If you look like that I'd take a couple of years off work to recuperate... :-)

Good morning all. :-)
You're telling me !!! :D hihi
Good morning Stilton !!
Post edited December 08, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Good morning!
-tips imaginary helmet in return- Good morning. =)