It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: Good day everyone, hope you're all doing passably well and better if possible.

I'm considering making bacon for the first time in years, I'm not quite sure I can do that without burning my home down, but that's part of the fun yeah?
It's a win either way. If you succeed, you get bacon. If you fail, you get an excellent light show ;-)
Latest Blue reply about the whole scammer/abuse thing. Not really much, and I think the paygating option is the best way to go, just as with Steam. But it seems that is not going to happen.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/fuck_fuck_fuck_jizz_cunt_asshole_blowjob_cock/post197

akhliber: Sarge is doing great overall. He had a bit of a rough morning, I think the sounds of the neighbors being particularly loud through the night scared him, but we cuddled up on the couch and he was back to sleeping before long. He's now snoring next to me, and I'm hoping when he wakes he'll have at least somewhat forgotten being so spooked.
His training is going great. I'm blown away all the time at how smart he is, how quickly he grasps things. We are likely going to sign him up for another actual training class (he had six sessions of "puppy pre-school," and though he's doing great training at home, we fell in love with the trainer we found, who works out of her home, and Sarge loved her too, so we're going to do at least one more session of classes with him, probably once the heat of the summer lets up, as the next course involves training outdoors around distractions to teach focus, which is really the one area he needs a lot of work with. But then, I've go the attention span of a mayfly myself, so I can't really fault him for that. :)
He's gotten to where he kennels himself at almost exactly 9:30 at night. It's the strangest thing, he just started doing it out of nowhere. Helps me keep track of time. ;)
Awww, poor Sarge. I hope after his sleep he is feeling better. Dogs are quite smart, which is probably why humans have had them by our sides for so long. Let's hope things keep going well with his training and you will have a well trained puppy in no time. :-)
Post edited August 03, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Good day!

How are you today?

Can you burn your house down cooking bacon? :-)

Maybe, but as I said, I don't really watch much tv anymore, and I had more than enough of the horrible anime. It's like PC games, you play enough rubbish from a genre then it starts to remove your enjoyment of that genre.
Crunchyroll.Official anime site and you can watch for free.
I can recommend several adult anime like:Akame ga Kill,Akatsuki no Yona,Parasyte,Uchuu Kyoudai,Aldnoah.Zero,Durarara!!,Magi...
There's quite a lot of anime that will restore your faith in the medium out there.
NoNewTaleToTell: Good day everyone, hope you're all doing passably well and better if possible.

I'm considering making bacon for the first time in years, I'm not quite sure I can do that without burning my home down, but that's part of the fun yeah?
AgentBirdnest: It's a win either way. If you succeed, you get bacon. If you fail, you get an excellent light show ;-)
...and if you're prepared in advance for the possibility of such a failure, you can be ready with tongs in hand to grab the bacon from the fire before you run screaming out of the house. Then you'll have bacon *and* an excellent light show. ;)
Post edited August 03, 2015 by akhliber
AgentBirdnest: Not sure what that "kun" means (is it good or bad? :-p) but I'll take the hug *big return hug*
It's like "chan".It means that we're quite good friends and it's a informal.

AgentBirdnest: It's a win either way. If you succeed, you get bacon. If you fail, you get an excellent light show ;-)
Indeed!

akhliber: ...and if you're prepared in advance for the possible of such a failure, you can be ready with tongs in hand to grab the bacon from the fire before you run screaming out of the house. Then you'll have bacon *and* an excellent light show. ;)
Another fine point!
ddickinson: Latest Blue reply about the whole scammer/abuse thing. Not really much, and I think the paygating option is the best way to go, just as with Steam. But it seems that is not going to happen.

[very naughty thread name]
Poor forums... I'm afraid to go there anymore.
Starting to wonder if anything will ever get fixed here. I'm unpleasantly surprised that such basic features are still not available for chat. The old PM system wasn't perfect, but was still so much better than this. And how long have people been trying to get the rep system changed/removed? 7 years? :-p
l0rdtr3k: I also highy recommends Gundam Wing. It was the second Gundam that I watched.

You got married?! That's só good to head,Battle Sister-chan! *big happy hugs*
ddickinson: I have seen Gundam Wing, in fact it's the only Gundam series I have seen.

I did, my partner surprised me with it on Saturday. It was lovely.
You can get married as a surprise? I thought you were proposed to and said yes.
I did not know marriages can be prepared so stealthy that it could be a surprise. And don't you need to mentally prepare yourself for that day?
I am not really experienced with that stuff, so I am confused.
But. Well. Yeah. Congratulations.
AgentBirdnest: Poor forums... I'm afraid to go there anymore.
Starting to wonder if anything will ever get fixed here. I'm unpleasantly surprised that such basic features are still not available for chat. The old PM system wasn't perfect, but was still so much better than this. And how long have people been trying to get the rep system changed/removed? 7 years? :-p
But getting rid of the rep system would mean Owl would lose all her stars. :-(

GreenDamsel: You can get married as a surprise? I thought you were proposed to and said yes.
I did not know marriages can be prepared so stealthy that it could be a surprise. And don't you need to mentally prepare yourself for that day?
I am not really experienced with that stuff, so I am confused.
But. Well. Yeah. Congratulations.
That is true, but the marriage can still be a surprise, especially when you did not expect it until next year. We were engaged, but as far as I was concerned we were waiting until next year. It is not too hard to keep it a surprise, at least not until the day when some documents have to be sorted and things like that (there was some other stuff, but they had been completed earlier in the year when we originally were planning to get married this summer until we changed it to next summer). It helps that my partner knows some of the officials and was able to get them to be flexible with some of the rules.
ddickinson: But getting rid of the rep system would mean Owl would lose all her stars. :-(
Yes, we couldn't have that ):-\
Maybe we need a new wishlist entry... "Remove rep from everyone else and send it to Owl" :-)
AgentBirdnest: Yes, we couldn't have that ):-\
Maybe we need a new wishlist entry... "Remove rep from everyone else and send it to Owl" :-)
Someone made a suggestion of just removing the plus and minus buttons for the rep, which I think is a great idea. A post count proves nothing, and can be easily abused. Someone also suggested the paygate not stop people posting, but that it stops them using the rating system for rep and posting links. That sounds like a good idea. It would need some moderation of the forum as well, to keep on top of the scammers and abusers.
AgentBirdnest: Yes, we couldn't have that ):-\
ddickinson: Someone made a suggestion of just removing the plus and minus buttons for the rep, which I think is a great idea. A post count proves nothing, and can be easily abused. Someone also suggested the paygate not stop people posting, but that it stops them using the rating system for rep and posting links. That sounds like a good idea. It would need some moderation of the forum as well, to keep on top of the scammers and abusers.
What paygate? Did I miss anything?
GreenDamsel: What paygate? Did I miss anything?
Not really, it's just one of the suggestions users are making to help prevent abuse on the forum, a bit like how Steam recently introduced their paygate system.
Edit: nevermind, bad idea
Post edited August 03, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
Well,gonna go to work now.
And now I must hug D-chan.

ddickinson: Not really, it's just one of the suggestions users are making to help prevent abuse on the forum, a bit like how Steam recently introduced their paygate system.
*surprise hug*