It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.

Submit your answer until November 2nd, 4 PM UTC.
Ah, that's easy. Shotgun, big pile of ammo, box of cigars, bottle of whiskey and book of 80s movie quotes...
Given that I am short-sighted, I would try to find and collect all glasses with my prescription! A half-blind man would have very slim chances of survival.
Well I would pack the following to survive the Walking Dead setting >
* Med Kits
* Food (non-perishable, can food)
* Supplies like batteries, lantern, swiss knife, can openers,matches)
* Binoculars to do recon of the terrain before engaging.
* For protection against Zombies, axes, knives, baseball bats to get close and personal. Tons of Guns and Ammo (SHotgun, PIstol for up close encounters. Rifles etc to kill from a distance after recon.
* FInd fellow survivors that I can team up with as part of a community for protection.
* Zombie-proof my house, setup barricades, push heavy furniture to block the pathways and doors. Setup a high point where I would install a night watch, 24x7 and rotate between the community, if not alone)

Just a few tips of what I would do if I were to be a part of a Walking Dead Game.

;)
Post edited October 28, 2021 by RavenCrowwise
I would definitely go looking for a safe place from the walkers and do my best to survive.
I can always move faster than the zombies.
The zombies are just a bit handsy;
Too close! They're making me antsy!
There's nothing to fear
if they never get near!
So use a pitchfork, for Pete's sake, how long does it take you people to realize this?! Y'all keep on getting trapped one-on-one, fending off a zombie with a butter knife when anything that's just a tad longer than a garden rake will do just fine! We're talking about TWD zombies, folks, they're not brilliant, they're not tacticians. They're easily thwarted by tripping (the falling kind, not the mushroom kind, but that's definitely plan B). All you need is one long hockey stick, and you can keep them at distance pretty much indefinitely. Fashion yourself a scepter made out of a slightly stiff pool noodle with a tennis ball and crown yourself king. People will be in awe at the genius. That's right. Long things. They help. Stop going toe-to-toe with zombies with a freshly sharpened No. 2 Dixon Ticonderoga.
I would rest and listen to retro music
I am finding an island.
1. shave your head and face....zombies (oh im sorry...walkers) + hair = DEAD.
2. melee over guns...
3. don't get your hopes up.
4. stack up on some charisma points >-<
5. always have a bullet....just for u...
oh...one last point
6. hit the gym...
Post edited October 28, 2021 by n0rfleet
'I would fortify my home with everything I need to maintain the security & safety of my family. All while 'being able to also grow crops for the long haul plus a water filtration system for rainfall or any source of water to clean and provide safe drinking. 'Not forgetting an off-site Solar Powered Battery for powering a Gaming Laptop. So I can chill out while playing my entire GOG games collection well into the early hours of the morning, especially as there all DRM - FREE anyways.
I would hide and not taking a shower for a while to try to disguise and escape to some more lonely place.

Because zombies will stink a lot.

But also in that place there will not be much water, so that 's a pretty smelly world to live, i suppose...
buy some DRM free games now....preferably long games...
get a pc...a headset
get to your secret offline storage device (u do have one rt >-<)
GAME ON!...
Look for the nearest group led by a bearded, one-handed ex-cop, obviously.
Chances are I'd still die once we meet a guy with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, but still.

But seriously I'd grab the nearest thick clothing, a big backpack, an aluminum baseball bat and travel north where the walkers are slower. Keep to large open spaces when possible and be as useful and friendly with the leaders as possible if I join a group.
Post edited October 28, 2021 by durgiun
I would put surgical masks on their faces and superglue phones onto their hands, it would feel like nothing has changed.
I would drive to some remote location hoping it would be safe there with no one around. Along the way, depending on the amount of zombies or walking dead, I would buy/loot stores. I would hope I wouldn't get shot or eaten.