It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

While the leaves may not yet have started to fall, prices on amazing games certainly just did! With Autumn’s undeniable sense of enchantment, nostalgia and warmth, let’s start the harvest of bountiful deals…

Welcome to Autumn Sale with over 4000 bargains that cut the prices up to 90%, ability to Build Your Own Bundles, awesome new releases starting with Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ - Definitive Edition (discounted -50%), GIVEAWAY of Hero of the Kingdom II, and more!

Autumn Sale lasts until September 11th, 10 PM UTC, and you can expect a lot of awesome things happening during that time. Let’s take a closer look at what we’ve prepared for starters!

With a collection spanning across genres – from epic RPGs to heart-pounding action, mind-bending puzzles to heartwarming simulations – there's a game for every palette. And it doesn’t matter if you’re a seasoned gaming adventurer or you’re just beginning your journey – in both cases it’s the perfect opportunity to fill up your library with the very best that gaming has to offer. Find all the bargains HERE and make sure to visit the page frequently so you won’t miss a thing!

Now, one of the latest additions to our catalog is Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ - Definitive Edition (with a -50% discount for the duration of Autumn Sale) – a rogue-like dungeon-defense game, in which you and your team of heroes must protect the generator of your crashed ship while exploring an ever-expanding dungeon, all while facing waves of monsters and special events as you try to find their way out...

Are you prepared to face the ultimate test of your wits and bravery? Gather your allies, hone your strategy, and delve into the heart of darkness in Dungeon of the ENDLESS™. Uncover the secrets that lie beneath, or become just another lost soul consumed by the ever-hungry abyss. The choice is yours, hero. Will you endure or meet your ENDLESS™ demise?

Another great thing during the Autumn Sale is the ability to Build Your Own Bundles. And we’ve prepared not one, not two, but three of those!

BYOBs work in the best way possible: the more games you buy, the higher discount you get. This time around you can make full use of that with:

RPG BYOB – offering some great adventure, role-playing titles.
Indie BYOB – coming at you with games from indie developers filled with their heart and passion.
MediBang BYOB – with titles from MediBang Games that, whether naughty or not, offer awesome gaming experiences.

When it comes to the GIVEAWAY, for the next 72 hours (until August 31st, 1 PM UTC) feel free to claim your copy of Hero of the Kingdom II.

It’s an amazing adventure, point & click indie RPG in which you and your sister had finally found a haven in a small fishing village when you encountered more troubles. An unstoppable pirate crew threatened the entire kingdom. Your sister was kidnapped and taken to lands unknown. Now, you must embark on a journey to the end of the world to save her.

Grab it now!

And, to add more fun to the Autumn Sale, you can take our QUIZ and see which game genre will suit your chill autumn evenings best!

There’s a lot of gaming goodness coming your way during the Autumn Sale so keep an eye open on everything that will be happening on our platform.

For now, browse ALL the deals, claim the GIVEAWAY, check out check out Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ - Definitive Edition, build some bundles, and just enjoy the start of this awesome season. Have a great one!
shdfba:
Might it have been a case of an "update" of local prices?
The "Suggested For You" popup could use some work, an extra code that checks to see if you actually already own the game!
Two days at least, the entire list of suggested games have literally been all games that I currently own.
Out of literally thousands of games here, you would think these suggestions would be something original that I don't already have in my library... otherwise, this pop-up ad is nothing but redundant and annoying, rather than helpful to either me OR GOG, as another purchase of the same game is extremely unlikely, and as I already am aware of said games, even were I to purchase them for someone else, I would do so without the annoyance of a pop-up, which makes me less inclined to do so.

I get it... you need to advertise.... But at least make the advertisement worth my while! Shouldn't be TOO difficult to write a script that looks for the "In Library" tag that shows up on all the games you own, and excludes them.
high rated
Last call for those interested in grabbing Super.com titles. The fact that these games were given a 75% discount for the remainder of their time here (almost 3 weeks) makes me think they are probably not coming back in short notice.

Alchemist Adventure
Alchemist Adventure OST
Broken Lines
Raji: An Ancient Epic
Raji: An Ancient Epic Soundtrack
Retro Machina

The games will be delisted in roughly 24 hours according to my quick (and probably not so perfect) calculations.
high rated
New additions:
• $0.29 • -70% • Telltale Texas Hold'em
• $0.99 • -90% • Subject 13
• $0.99 • -80% • Submarine Titans
• $1.01 • -66% • Super Hexagon
• $1.19 • -80% • Warrior Kings
• $1.19 • -80% • Warrior Kings: Battles
• $1.24 • -75% • Summoner
• $1.49 • -85% • Whispering Willows
• $1.49 • -75% • Wing Commander 1+2
• $1.49 • -75% • Wing Commander 3 Heart of the Tiger
• $1.49 • -75% • Wing Commander 4: The Price of Freedom
• $1.49 • -75% • Wing Commander : Privateer
• $1.59 • -20% • Sudocats
• $1.79 • -70% • Wing Commander 5: Prophecy Gold Edition
• $1.97 • -34% • RICE - Repetitive Indie Combat Experience
• $1.97 • -67% • Street Fighter Alpha 2
• $1.99 • -90% • Apsulov: End of Gods
• $1.99 • -90% • Styx: Master of Shadows
• $1.99 • -80% • Sunrider Academy
• $1.99 • -60% • Super 3-D Noah's Ark
• $2.02 • -85% • Whispering Willows - Deluxe Edition
• $2.09 • -65% • Summer and Winter: Olympic Challenge
• $2.36 • -41% • Trinity Trigger - Weapon Set
• $2.49 • -75% • Jetboard Joust
• $2.49 • -75% • Stunt Island
• $2.49 • -75% • Super Huey 1 and 2 Airdrop
• $2.49 • -75% • Wings of Prey: Special Edition
• $2.69 • -55% • Gangsters: Organized Crime
• $2.69 • -55% • Wing Commander: Academy
• $2.69 • -55% • Wing Commander: Armada
• $2.99 • -85% • Styx: Shards of Darkness
• $2.99 • -50% • Warlords III: Darklords Rising
• $2.99 • -85% • Windbound
• $3.23 • -60% • Sumatra: Fate of Yandi - Game + DLC
• $3.24 • -75% • Supreme Commander 2
• $3.49 • -50% • Super Huey III
• $3.49 • -65% • Water Margin - The Tale of Clouds and Wind
• $3.74 • -75% • Tangledeep
• $3.74 • -75% • Tempest
• $3.84 • -45% • Superhero League of Hoboken
• $3.99 • -60% • Super Magbot
• $3.99 • -80% • Supreme Commander Gold Edition
• $3.99 • -80% • Tank Warfare: Tunisia 1943
• $3.99 • -50% • Where Is My Heart?
(and some more)
Nice to see that you took the complaints about the BYOB and its layout seriously, and then actualy changed it.
Sulibor: Regarding the Dungeon of the Endless release, could anyone advise if remaining DLC's that are free on the "other" platform ("Death Gamble Update", "Australium Update", "Organic Matters Update" and artbook) are included in GoG's "Definitive Edition"?

I do not see those being mentioned in the description.
I installed the game to check - it is not showing clearly anywhere - no DLC menu or the like - but the Team Fortress characters are available from "Australium Update" on the character selection screen as well as the organic spaceship from the "Organic Matters Update".
The last DLC is an event and I have not seen that yet, but in all likelyhood it's complete then.

Except for the artbook, unfortunately.

EDIT A FEW MINUTES LATER:
Also the Refreezerator ship from "Deep Freeze Add-on" and the characters from the "Rescue Team Add-on" are available.

So everything gameplay-wise - except artbook and soundtrack.
(Also checked the game's files to be sure)
Post edited August 31, 2023 by Midoryu
kai2: Not happy that GOG brings games into the sale with a discount and then...

... changes the discount and ups the price!

Placed some games in my cart yesterday. Went to pay for them today... and... they aren't the same price!

Why does this happen so often with GOG!?!?
shdfba: I am surprised that no one mentioned this earlier. Sale prices have increased across the board for most games, compared to the last few sales we had before this one. What happened? Is this only temporary or are these "new" sale prices going to be the norm from now on?

Games like thief 1 and 2 used to be $0.99, same with deus ex 1 and the like. But literally everything has increased it's base sale point which was lower than it was a couple of sales before this one.

I thought this was going to be a nice and long awaited sale, but if things look that way for the 15th anniversary sale, things will look a bit dry for both GOG and its customers.

What do you guys think? Have you noticed how so many games received a sale price increase?
kai2 was talking about sale prices changing since the beginning of this sale. It's absolutely normal for different sale promos to have different discounts -- higher or lower -- for the same games. Major sales (usually seasonal ones) often don't even have the lowest-ever prices for most games; the point of them is that they tend to have lots of games on sale all at once (compared to weekly promos and other shorter, often more specialized sales).
Sulibor: Regarding the Dungeon of the Endless release, could anyone advise if remaining DLC's that are free on the "other" platform ("Death Gamble Update", "Australium Update", "Organic Matters Update" and artbook) are included in GoG's "Definitive Edition"?

I do not see those being mentioned in the description.
Midoryu: I installed the game to check - it is not showing clearly anywhere - no DLC menu or the like - but the Team Fortress characters are available from "Australium Update" on the character selection screen as well as the organic spaceship from the "Organic Matters Update".
The last DLC is an event and I have not seen that yet, but in all likelyhood it's complete then.

Except for the artbook, unfortunately.

EDIT A FEW MINUTES LATER:
Also the Refreezerator ship from "Deep Freeze Add-on" and the characters from the "Rescue Team Add-on" are available.

So everything gameplay-wise - except artbook and soundtrack.
(Also checked the game's files to be sure)
Great, thank you for checking and sharing your findings.
HunchBluntley: kai2 was talking about sale prices changing since the beginning of this sale. It's absolutely normal for different sale promos to have different discounts -- higher or lower -- for the same games. Major sales (usually seasonal ones) often don't even have the lowest-ever prices for most games; the point of them is that they tend to have lots of games on sale all at once (compared to weekly promos and other shorter, often more specialized sales).
I was speaking mainly about...

... Lands of Lore.

Lands of Lore was on sale last week for 50% off. That sale ended on Monday.

The Autumn Sale started on Monday. Lands of Lore was not in the sale.

Lands of Lore entered The Autumn Sale on Tuesday morning at 67% off.

Tuesday afternoon -- in the matter of a few hours -- Lands of Lore discount changed to 50%.
joppo:
Cavalary: *clap clap* Well put. And yep, exactly why I say don't change the forum, however bad it is now. It's not a matter of ifs or buts, we see every single time what GOG's designers do when they get to change something.
kai2: Not happy that GOG brings games into the sale with a discount and then...

... changes the discount and ups the price!
Cavalary: *nods* Was wondering if I had been seeing things yesterday with the price of Caves of Lore.
YES
Post edited August 31, 2023 by kai2
kai2:
...I'm not sure why you quoted me, when it was the person to whom I replied earlier who was confused as to what you had meant.

At any rate, I'd bet the higher discounts was just a screw-up on GOG's part, and they fixed it soon as they realized (or were apprised of) their error. It certainly wouldn't be the first time.
kai2:
HunchBluntley: ...I'm not sure why you quoted me, when it was the person to whom I replied earlier who was confused as to what you had meant.

At any rate, I'd bet the higher discounts was just a screw-up on GOG's part, and they fixed it soon as they realized (or were apprised of) their error. It certainly wouldn't be the first time.
Sorry. My mistake.
high rated
Your BYOB pages are getting worse with every iteration. While displaying almost no information about the games I still have to scroll the page up and down to get an overview of the games. And while scrolling up and down I have to carefully position my cursor between the game images to avoid that the large pop-up covers up the game entries I want to see. The page has no check boxes to select the games I want to buy and the list mode, which at least helped a bit, of course also isn't available anymore ...

GOG, why do you make shopping so unpleasant?
Post edited August 31, 2023 by eiii
eiii: Your BYOB pages are getting worse with every iteration. While displaying almost no information about the games I still have to scroll the page up and down to get an overview of the games. And while scrolling up and down I have to carefully position my cursor between the game images to avoid that the large pop-up covers up the game entries I want to see. The page has no check boxes to select the games I want to buy and the list mode, which at least helped a bit, of course also isn't available anymore ...

GOG, why do you make shopping so unpleasant?
Apparently this is a touchy subject. You might have noticed that yesterday my rant above had a "high rated" tag and it doesn't have it anymore. I would just shrug it as an circumstance of the collective opinion if we still had the downvote button, but since there are no more downvotes how did the tag disappear? Is someone over there trying to make it appear like it is a lone opinion that isn't striking a chord with other forumites?

Now, I'm not gonna scream murder or anything. For what it's worth my post is still there and it is unedited. Legally they have the power to remove it (, despite that it would be ethically questionable to do so), so of course they also have the authority to hide the upvotes it got. But I find that someone might be doubling down on pretending and trying to convince other users that the User Experience isn't as frustrating as we both said and I think that's a bit... sad?

Edit: Now the tag is back. Who knows what is happening. Anyway, I guess I said all that I had to say.
Post edited August 31, 2023 by joppo
eiii: ...
I just want to say:
• I have similar experience
• I'm quite sure there's a silent majority, a lot of people do not even realize they have problem and they simply don't use these BYOBs, because "they do not work for me"
• and on mobile (which, I guess, may be the most of the store's traffic today) it's even worse...
Regarding my earlier issue about the broken "Discounted" Price filter in the Wishlist page:
It seems they've fixed the issue, as now I can see all the discounted items when using the filter.
(It does still show some excess items, but ~90% are actual discounts.)