It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

While the leaves may not yet have started to fall, prices on amazing games certainly just did! With Autumn’s undeniable sense of enchantment, nostalgia and warmth, let’s start the harvest of bountiful deals…

Welcome to Autumn Sale with over 4000 bargains that cut the prices up to 90%, ability to Build Your Own Bundles, awesome new releases starting with Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ - Definitive Edition (discounted -50%), GIVEAWAY of Hero of the Kingdom II, and more!

Autumn Sale lasts until September 11th, 10 PM UTC, and you can expect a lot of awesome things happening during that time. Let’s take a closer look at what we’ve prepared for starters!

With a collection spanning across genres – from epic RPGs to heart-pounding action, mind-bending puzzles to heartwarming simulations – there's a game for every palette. And it doesn’t matter if you’re a seasoned gaming adventurer or you’re just beginning your journey – in both cases it’s the perfect opportunity to fill up your library with the very best that gaming has to offer. Find all the bargains HERE and make sure to visit the page frequently so you won’t miss a thing!

Now, one of the latest additions to our catalog is Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ - Definitive Edition (with a -50% discount for the duration of Autumn Sale) – a rogue-like dungeon-defense game, in which you and your team of heroes must protect the generator of your crashed ship while exploring an ever-expanding dungeon, all while facing waves of monsters and special events as you try to find their way out...

Are you prepared to face the ultimate test of your wits and bravery? Gather your allies, hone your strategy, and delve into the heart of darkness in Dungeon of the ENDLESS™. Uncover the secrets that lie beneath, or become just another lost soul consumed by the ever-hungry abyss. The choice is yours, hero. Will you endure or meet your ENDLESS™ demise?

Another great thing during the Autumn Sale is the ability to Build Your Own Bundles. And we’ve prepared not one, not two, but three of those!

BYOBs work in the best way possible: the more games you buy, the higher discount you get. This time around you can make full use of that with:

RPG BYOB – offering some great adventure, role-playing titles.
Indie BYOB – coming at you with games from indie developers filled with their heart and passion.
MediBang BYOB – with titles from MediBang Games that, whether naughty or not, offer awesome gaming experiences.

When it comes to the GIVEAWAY, for the next 72 hours (until August 31st, 1 PM UTC) feel free to claim your copy of Hero of the Kingdom II.

It’s an amazing adventure, point & click indie RPG in which you and your sister had finally found a haven in a small fishing village when you encountered more troubles. An unstoppable pirate crew threatened the entire kingdom. Your sister was kidnapped and taken to lands unknown. Now, you must embark on a journey to the end of the world to save her.

Grab it now!

And, to add more fun to the Autumn Sale, you can take our QUIZ and see which game genre will suit your chill autumn evenings best!

There’s a lot of gaming goodness coming your way during the Autumn Sale so keep an eye open on everything that will be happening on our platform.

For now, browse ALL the deals, claim the GIVEAWAY, check out check out Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ - Definitive Edition, build some bundles, and just enjoy the start of this awesome season. Have a great one!
Hmmm. A Fall sale that'll finish before Fall actually even starts? Good one. I'm surprised we even have an official one since GOG's 15th anniversary is just around the corner. Oh well.
Regarding the Dungeon of the Endless release, could anyone advise if remaining DLC's that are free on the "other" platform ("Death Gamble Update", "Australium Update", "Organic Matters Update" and artbook) are included in GoG's "Definitive Edition"?

I do not see those being mentioned in the description.
Post edited August 29, 2023 by Sulibor
Breja: What in the flying, pine-sceneted hell is the banner supposed to represent? There's a rat in a suit and tie with some papers and a parrot with... floppy disks?... stepping out of or into a portal in a vending machine... what? Did someone cut my heroin with drain cleaner?
One image seems inspired by the Untamed tactics banner image (animal trio).

https://www.gog.com/en/news/release_untamed_tactics_with_humblewood_and_soundtrack

@gog, can we expect those images availible soon?
i_ni: @GoG -
Just to acknowledge the nice banner art of Rat and Chicken getting ready for an old-fashioned LAN party despite the rocket-incoming event. (seems present world related)
g2222: I was just about to ask about the sales banner.
Is it really necessary to depict a falling bomb as center part of a stupid advertisement?
Honestly, that drawing makes me feel uneasy - even if I'm very lucky not having to live in a constant state of war.

And then GoG say they don't want politics to creep into games and forums.
Oh, I misinterpreted this? It's a party bomb? hahahar, giggle, ROFL...

No. Just no. You failed GoG, try again.
What ? Are you high af ?
Sea of Stars? Maybe?
The Messenger was on the "On Sale" highlight reel, so I thought maybe.
g2222: Is it really necessary to depict a falling bomb as center part of a stupid advertisement?
Honestly, that drawing makes me feel uneasy - even if I'm very lucky not having to live in a constant state of war.
LEgsss: What ? Are you high af ?
That question goes straight back to you.
It seems the meaning of my post went right over your head.
high rated
Some new additions:
• $0.29 • -90% • Curse: The Eye of Isis
• $0.79 • -80% • Star Wolves
• $0.79 • -80% • Star Wolves 2
• $0.97 • -86% • Daikatana
• $0.99 • -90% • Atlantis 3: The New World
• $0.99 • -90% • Atlantis Evolution
• $0.99 • -80% • Soldiers: Heroes of World War II
• $0.99 • -80% • Soulless: Ray of Hope
• $0.99 • -80% • Star Wolves 3: Civil War
• $1.04 • -85% • Meridian: New World
• $1.11 • -45% • Rusty Lake Hotel
• $1.19 • -90% • Cyberpunk SFX
• $1.19 • -90% • Plane Mechanic Simulator
• $1.39 • -80% • This War of Mine: Stories - Season Pass
• $1.49 • -75% • American Conquest + Fight Back
• $1.49 • -75% • Cossacks Anthology
• $1.49 • -90% • Dead Age
• $1.49 • -75% • Gangsters: Organized Crime
• $1.49 • -75% • Gex
• $1.49 • -70% • Oniken: Unstoppable Edition
• $1.49 • -50% • Paramnesia
• $1.49 • -75% • Project Eden
• $1.67 • -44% • Rusty Lake: Roots
• $1.74 • -75% • Splatter - Zombiecalypse Now
• $1.79 • -85% • Distrust
• $1.94 • -85% • The Stillness of the Wind
• $1.99 • -80% • Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead
• $1.99 • -80% • Golf Club Nostalgia
• $1.99 • -90% • Rise Eterna
• $1.99 • -80% • The Silent Age
• $2.09 • -65% • Timelapse
• $2.23 • -44% • Rusty Lake Paradise
• $2.39 • -80% • The Shore
• $2.49 • -75% • AI War: Fleet Command
• $2.49 • -75% • Cossacks II Anthology
• $2.49 • -90% • Cybernetic Fault
• $2.49 • -90% • Panzer Dragoon: Remake
• $2.49 • -75% • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
• $2.49 • -90% • The Divine Invasion
• $2.49 • -75% • The Settlers 2: Gold Edition
• $2.49 • -75% • The Settlers 4: Gold Edition
• $2.69 • -85% • OUTBUDDIES DX
• $2.71 • -66% • Heroes of Annihilated Empires
• $2.79 • -44% • Cube Escape Collection
• $2.99 • -85% • Anima: Gate of Memories
• $2.99 • -50% • FireStarter
• $2.99 • -85% • Just Cause 2 - Complete Edition
• $2.99 • -50% • Knightin'+
• $2.99 • -50% • Master of Magic Classic
• $2.99 • -85% • Metro 2033 Redux
• $2.99 • -80% • Metro Exodus Expansion Pass
• $2.99 • -85% • Moonlighter
• $2.99 • -80% • Realpolitiks
• $2.99 • -85% • Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
• $2.99 • -80% • Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
• $2.99 • -70% • The Penumbra Collection
• $2.99 • -70% • The Settlers 2: 10th Anniversary
• $2.99 • -80% • The Surge
• $2.99 • -80% • The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia
• $2.99 • -90% • Trberbrook
• $2.99 • -50% • Venom. Codename: Outbreak
• $2.99 • -80% • What Lies in the Multiverse
• $3.22 • -75% • Party Hard
• $3.24 • -35% • Search for the Titanic
• $3.29 • -67% • Caves of Lore
• $3.35 • -44% • The Past Within
• $3.49 • -50% • Kingdom's Life
• $3.49 • -50% • Sands of Fire
• $3.49 • -50% • Spellcasting 1+2+3
• $3.49 • -65% • The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
• $3.59 • -40% • Battles of Destiny
• $3.59 • -40% • Combat Mission: Afrika Korps
• $3.59 • -40% • Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin
• $3.59 • -40% • Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord
• $3.59 • -60% • Kingdom's Life Bundle
• $3.59 • -80% • What Lies in the Multiverse Deluxe Edition
• $3.74 • -75% • Phantom Trigger
• $3.74 • -75% • Shadowgate
• $3.84 • -45% • Machiavelli the Prince
• $3.99 • -80% • Company of Crime
• $3.99 • -80% • Help Will Come Tomorrow
• $3.99 • -60% • The Dark Prophecy
• $3.99 • -80% • The Sexy Brutale
• $3.99 • -90% • Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War
• $3.99 • -60% • shapez
(and more of them to be posted here)
"Autumn Sale lasts until September 11"

Autumn might not start until the 23rd Sept and the GOG sale finishes nearly 2 weeks before that but a free game is a free game. Ta
bobscraphouse: "Autumn Sale lasts until September 11"

Autumn might not start until the 23rd Sept and the GOG sale finishes nearly 2 weeks before that but a free game is a free game. Ta
Most definitly :)

Btw, the Oktoberfest also starts mid September, but it lasts to October 3rd (so the name is not completely off).

Our local "end of summer" sales ended on August 11, started mid July.
high rated
Wow. What in the nine realms is this piece of crap passing for a BYOB sale page? Congratulations @Gog, you outdid yourselves this time.

You know @Gog, you guys have a history of downgrading every piece of good UI you guys have whenever there is an update.
The old website was sleek and had the news on top, where they are most useful, thus came your 10th anniversary change and we got a bloated memoryhog with autoplaying videos, unneeded "gog-statics" resource hosting and a news carousel at the bottom. The change of the "News" section also included the stupid decision to show no more than 11 cards, which means that sometimes news will cycle out of the front page in the same day they were posted!

GogMixes are useful and set you apart from your competitors? Why, we can't have that of course! So they get axed and never replaced with anything alike, despite promises that they would be.

Most people don't remember by now the old game card pages, but I still remember them as being fast, beautiful and pretty good at concentrating the useful info. Clicking a screenshot would have it appear in a bigger frame in a fraction of the time it takes in today's website. BTW, I still long for the old GOG logo in green and orange. But I guess grey and monochromatic is somehow better, despite boring? Whatever.

The old regular sale page also was faster, less memory intensive and would push owned games to the bottom when it was substituted by a new page that had exactly ZERO advantages over the old one. Let's be fair tho, after billions of complaints you guys slowly added filters and checkboxes that bring new functionality that the old page did not have, like showing only DLC for owned games. So in the end it did eventually become an upgrade, it just cost us a lot of white hairs and several gallons of tears.

I am not even gonna thoroughly detail the change from Galaxy 1.2 to 2.0, because I am not a Galaxy user, but from what I read lots of people consider it was a step forward three steps back.

This is why I shudder whenever people suggest that you guys need to replace the forum. Because I know that, whatever your designer comes up with will bring half the functionality we're used to to bring some half-baked solutions to the current problems that prompted said (certainly resource-hungry and ugly) new forum.

But the new BYOB sale page takes the cake. It doesn't make it easy to add the games to the cart like the old one made so easy with the checkboxes: now you have to hover over the game's card and click the "add to cart" button. It doesn't show exactly how much a game will cost before you go to Checkout, making it confusing to even see if there is an extra discount at all. It doesn't show how many games you already own from the bundle so you can know how many you need for the extra discount. Heck, it doesn't even pushes owned games to the end so we don't have to scroll through every game! What exactly is better in this new format compared to the previous BYOB page?

Bear in mind the majority of these flaws come from a crappy DESIGN rather than poor coding. So my advice is that you sack whoever designed this change and so many appalling stupid designs in the past, then sack whoever hired /promoted that person to be a designer in the first place. None of them are capable of doing their job. And hire the best you can for these positions, but even if you can't find much talent available really anyone will be an improvement.

But let it not be said I ignore the good parts to focus on stuff I can complain about. You guys are doing good in acquiring games like the Sega archive, you got rid of the chatbot, and the situation of disparity between Galaxy/offline installers DID improve. Also, freebies like the current one are nice (despite my already owning this one) except when it is a WhaleRock piece of junk. So thanks for the freebie. You guys rock. I mean, most of you do.
Post edited August 29, 2023 by joppo
Thanks for the fish at the cost of a nasty marketing gimmick. To be clear, I'm interested in your promotions and hot deals, not your trusted partners. Fuck those, I unsubscribed immediately. Suspicious spam will decide your future.
Thanks for the sale GOG! I just restarted my game collection and I got some bangers for next to nothing.
Not happy that GOG brings games into the sale with a discount and then...

... changes the discount and ups the price!

Placed some games in my cart yesterday. Went to pay for them today... and... they aren't the same price!

Why does this happen so often with GOG!?!?
Post edited August 30, 2023 by kai2
joppo:
*clap clap* Well put. And yep, exactly why I say don't change the forum, however bad it is now. It's not a matter of ifs or buts, we see every single time what GOG's designers do when they get to change something.
kai2: Not happy that GOG brings games into the sale with a discount and then...

*nods* Was wondering if I had been seeing things yesterday with the price of Caves of Lore.
Post edited August 30, 2023 by Cavalary
kai2: Not happy that GOG brings games into the sale with a discount and then...

Placed some games in my cart yesterday. Went to pay for them today... and... they aren't the same price!

Why does this happen so often with GOG!?!?
I am surprised that no one mentioned this earlier. Sale prices have increased across the board for most games, compared to the last few sales we had before this one. What happened? Is this only temporary or are these "new" sale prices going to be the norm from now on?

Games like thief 1 and 2 used to be $0.99, same with deus ex 1 and the like. But literally everything has increased it's base sale point which was lower than it was a couple of sales before this one.

I thought this was going to be a nice and long awaited sale, but if things look that way for the 15th anniversary sale, things will look a bit dry for both GOG and its customers.

What do you guys think? Have you noticed how so many games received a sale price increase?