It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

While the leaves may not yet have started to fall, prices on amazing games certainly just did! With Autumn’s undeniable sense of enchantment, nostalgia and warmth, let’s start the harvest of bountiful deals…

Welcome to Autumn Sale with over 4000 bargains that cut the prices up to 90%, ability to Build Your Own Bundles, awesome new releases starting with Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ - Definitive Edition (discounted -50%), GIVEAWAY of Hero of the Kingdom II, and more!

Autumn Sale lasts until September 11th, 10 PM UTC, and you can expect a lot of awesome things happening during that time. Let’s take a closer look at what we’ve prepared for starters!

With a collection spanning across genres – from epic RPGs to heart-pounding action, mind-bending puzzles to heartwarming simulations – there's a game for every palette. And it doesn’t matter if you’re a seasoned gaming adventurer or you’re just beginning your journey – in both cases it’s the perfect opportunity to fill up your library with the very best that gaming has to offer. Find all the bargains HERE and make sure to visit the page frequently so you won’t miss a thing!

Now, one of the latest additions to our catalog is Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ - Definitive Edition (with a -50% discount for the duration of Autumn Sale) – a rogue-like dungeon-defense game, in which you and your team of heroes must protect the generator of your crashed ship while exploring an ever-expanding dungeon, all while facing waves of monsters and special events as you try to find their way out...

Are you prepared to face the ultimate test of your wits and bravery? Gather your allies, hone your strategy, and delve into the heart of darkness in Dungeon of the ENDLESS™. Uncover the secrets that lie beneath, or become just another lost soul consumed by the ever-hungry abyss. The choice is yours, hero. Will you endure or meet your ENDLESS™ demise?

Another great thing during the Autumn Sale is the ability to Build Your Own Bundles. And we’ve prepared not one, not two, but three of those!

BYOBs work in the best way possible: the more games you buy, the higher discount you get. This time around you can make full use of that with:

RPG BYOB – offering some great adventure, role-playing titles.
Indie BYOB – coming at you with games from indie developers filled with their heart and passion.
MediBang BYOB – with titles from MediBang Games that, whether naughty or not, offer awesome gaming experiences.

When it comes to the GIVEAWAY, for the next 72 hours (until August 31st, 1 PM UTC) feel free to claim your copy of Hero of the Kingdom II.

It’s an amazing adventure, point & click indie RPG in which you and your sister had finally found a haven in a small fishing village when you encountered more troubles. An unstoppable pirate crew threatened the entire kingdom. Your sister was kidnapped and taken to lands unknown. Now, you must embark on a journey to the end of the world to save her.

Grab it now!

And, to add more fun to the Autumn Sale, you can take our QUIZ and see which game genre will suit your chill autumn evenings best!

There’s a lot of gaming goodness coming your way during the Autumn Sale so keep an eye open on everything that will be happening on our platform.

For now, browse ALL the deals, claim the GIVEAWAY, check out check out Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ - Definitive Edition, build some bundles, and just enjoy the start of this awesome season. Have a great one!
Thanks for the freebie.

It seems to be a good time to buy Guacamelee Turbo, now that it is 75% off and includes the original game.
Bit early, but nice sale GOG.

Also, thanks for another freebie, this time from my country, yay! :D
Cavalary: They seem to be messed up at the moment, yeah. The RPG one seemed to work, but for the indie one I got 5% at 15... Give it a while maybe?
Edit: Indie seems to work now too. And does count already owned titles.
Mark-Mark: It doesn't appear to be working for the RPG BYOB or any of the other bundles. It seems there is still work needed on the GOG side to fix things. Whether it is regional or the random titles I selected haven't been added to the promotion properly is something for GOG's people to figure out!
At least for me it works. *shrug*
Attachments:
9.jpg (164 Kb)
10.jpg (166 Kb)
15.jpg (160 Kb)
I got this message in the bottom right corner. "we've chosen these games specifically for you! grab them while they're discounted and have fun!"

Titles: Hollow Knight (https://www.gog.com/en/game/hollow_knight) and The Witcher 3. (https://www.gog.com/en/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_game_of_the_year_edition) Witcher 3 is already in my library, Hollow Knight is not on sale.

And you've chosen these titles specifically for me? :'(
Attachments:
XYCat: autumn sale? It's 28th of August and climate change will bring some autumn sometime by the end of october

calm down lol :D
Austria is skipping the end of summer and autumn altogether. Today we likely had the first snowfall this year. Other regions are drowning, some face severe drought, and in the area I live in, we had +31°C today, which should fall to below +10°C for the upcoming days. It's perfect to play a game or two, covered under a warm blanket and a good cup of tea.
Post edited August 28, 2023 by Mori_Yuki
Thanks for the freebie!
high rated
friendly reminder: only a few days left to grab titles from the Super.com catalog

https://www.gog.com/en/games?publishers=super-com
armedready: Just ordered parts for my new pc & now a sale good thing a didn't get the gpu yet.
The bad thing: GPU autumn sales start later.
W3irdN3rd: I got this message in the bottom right corner. "we've chosen these games specifically for you! grab them while they're discounted and have fun!"

Titles: Hollow Knight (https://www.gog.com/en/game/hollow_knight) and The Witcher 3. (https://www.gog.com/en/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_game_of_the_year_edition) Witcher 3 is already in my library, Hollow Knight is not on sale.

And you've chosen these titles specifically for me? :'(
Got this too. Offered me two games that I already own. Great feature, much more important than usable BYOB UI :D
@GoG -
Just to acknowledge the nice banner art of Rat and Chicken getting ready for an old-fashioned LAN party despite the rocket-incoming event. (seems present world related)
i_ni: @GoG -
Just to acknowledge the nice banner art of Rat and Chicken getting ready for an old-fashioned LAN party despite the rocket-incoming event. (seems present world related)
I was just about to ask about the sales banner.
Is it really necessary to depict a falling bomb as center part of a stupid advertisement?
Honestly, that drawing makes me feel uneasy - even if I'm very lucky not having to live in a constant state of war.

And then GoG say they don't want politics to creep into games and forums.
Oh, I misinterpreted this? It's a party bomb? hahahar, giggle, ROFL...

No. Just no. You failed GoG, try again.
I figured out where i was going wrong on BYOB. It wasn't the coders fucking up it was the marketers.
Cause fuck me, if i don't realise the long list starting with a special offer then a list of genres wasn't "here are the games in this genre that are on the special offer."
No it was Special offer then a list of preprogramed search terms that had nothing to do with the advertised special offer
What in the flying, pine-sceneted hell is the banner supposed to represent? There's a rat in a suit and tie with some papers and a parrot with... floppy disks?... stepping out of or into a portal in a vending machine... what? Did someone cut my heroin with drain cleaner?
Post edited August 29, 2023 by Breja
high rated
Sale on Terminator Resistance? But of course not hahah
I like the art :). The city in the rain background is really nice and the characters as well. Maybe they are looking to play Guacamelee :). Although I guess that would take another 550ish additional floppy disks :/.

Urbek and Thea are two I recommend from the indie BYOB and I noticed that Evan's Remains has a good price. It isn't linked from the game page for some reason but Urbek has a demo.
Post edited August 29, 2023 by joveian