It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This thread is the most fun I've had in here in a while; can we please not downrep the op! :P
A quick review indicates that GoG just really likes prices that end in 9. Maybe we could make a game of it: For prices in the format "XX.Y9", who can screen shot the most prices with a different Y?

The free game benchmarks would look rather odd as "$4.99", "$14.97", and "$29.94", and there might still be complaints about prices not matching up evenly for those buying games that aren't 4.99 (like the Shooter Supreme bundle at $25.05).

How do the prices look in something besides US dollars?
Attachments:
ends_in_9.gif (298 Kb)
TARFU: You have Duke Nukem as your avatar and an "infinite horde" bothers you? I guess you AREN'T all out of bubble gum.
tinyE: Hey, in DK when someone gets greased they stay greased. Whence you finish killing all of the baddies in a level you can spend all day running around and I guarantee you will not see another alien/monster.
Someone here doesn't play Duke3D on "Damn I'm Good".
Post edited November 06, 2015 by Erich_Zann
tinyE: Hey, in DK when someone gets greased they stay greased. Whence you finish killing all of the baddies in a level you can spend all day running around and I guarantee you will not see another alien/monster.
Erich_Zann: Someone here doesn't play Duke3D on "Damn I'm Good".
No, I play it on "Damn I Suck".
Erich_Zann: Someone here doesn't play Duke3D on "Damn I'm Good".
tinyE: No, I play it on "Damn I Suck".
Actually, I think respawning enemies should occur on the lowest difficulty settings as well, just to enrage the people firing up a FPS "to experience the story". Would be a nice touch.

Anyhow, System Shock 2 would lose much of its anguish & overall appeal if the ship's corridors weren't perpetually roamed by enemies. Without that perpetual danger it would quickly turn into a stroll in the park instead of keeping you somewhat on edge all along.
Post edited November 06, 2015 by Erich_Zann