It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dgnfly: In simple terms, this does look to me to be a "woke" version of the Cyberpunk genre. There is suppose to be degeneracy everywhere cause in the cyberpunk genre everything is lawless and in constant struggle. I wouldn't be surprised that they kowtowed to the gaming media and their "woke" mantra.

I guess there is nothing good about this new generation of gaming and everything is done through a politically correct lens. How stagnant and boring the gaming industry has become where you rig game awards to celebrate garbage for instance.
Funny how a game about independent merc fighting against big corporation and social injustice lets itself be controlled by a big company and social medias.
Vechernyaya: Hopefully it's a bug, and not censorship, but lots of reviewers wrote that the game has nudity everywhere, if it's a bug it appeared just before release, it's worrying.
One youtuber said there was nudity everywhere in the game but i've only seen it in two sex scenes and that's it. I know the nudity filter is wonky but i'd like CDPR to confirm
I hope CDPR at least come out and confirm is a bug or something cause everything i have been reading and seeing other people post pretty much tells me is a bug.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kc0drw/is_cp_now_censored_in_photo_mode_i_took_the_left/
( NSFW )

^Same thing that happen to me and others.
Post edited December 13, 2020 by RyonDK
RyonDK: I hope CDPR at least come out and confirm is a bug or something cause everything i have been reading and seeing other people post pretty much tells me is a bug.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kc0drw/is_cp_now_censored_in_photo_mode_i_took_the_left/
( NSFW )

Like most developers these days they most likely just pandered to the woke crowd, the same crowd that is now bashing the game left and right. Kind of a sight to behold when woke dev gets bashed by the crowd they pander to. The biggest Den of woke morons at "RetardEra" is now just making up bullshit so they can virtue signal while bashing the game.
https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2020/12/backlash-against-people-taking-offense-at-cyberpunk-2077-begins/117715/
Am having the same issue. They should get rid of the nudity censor and give us the option to put on and take off underwear. It's highly disappointing not being able to be completely nude after the prolog.
Post edited December 14, 2020 by Hellgearone
RyonDK: I hope CDPR at least come out and confirm is a bug or something cause everything i have been reading and seeing other people post pretty much tells me is a bug.

( NSFW )

dgnfly: Like most developers these days they most likely just pandered to the woke crowd, the same crowd that is now bashing the game left and right. Kind of a sight to behold when woke dev gets bashed by the crowd they pander to. The biggest Den of woke morons at "RetardEra" is now just making up bullshit so they can virtue signal while bashing the game.
https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2020/12/backlash-against-people-taking-offense-at-cyberpunk-2077-begins/117715/
If that was the case why even keep the option let alone have full nudity in the menu? Seems more like a glitch.
I think many things in the game are left overs from earlier builds that had ideas that ended up being not implemented or removed.
decourcy22: I think many things in the game are left overs from earlier builds that had ideas that ended up being not implemented or removed.
Doesn't explain why we can still see nudity in the inventory menu. You would think they would do something about that then. Hard to believe they forgot about it.
Post edited December 14, 2020 by Aiden5576
dgnfly: Like most developers these days they most likely just pandered to the woke crowd, the same crowd that is now bashing the game left and right. Kind of a sight to behold when woke dev gets bashed by the crowd they pander to. The biggest Den of woke morons at "RetardEra" is now just making up bullshit so they can virtue signal while bashing the game.
Pure_Mind_Games: If that was the case why even keep the option let alone have full nudity in the menu? Seems more like a glitch.
Hint. Seeing everybody saying it is censored sure gives the impression. so where is your proof that it is a Glitch? Cause I sure ain't seeing CDPR hinting that it is. Unless there is a clear answer we better of assuming it is just censorship. Funny how the glitch actually censors nudity in foto mode. and like one other user said there is barely any nudity overall in this game.
Pure_Mind_Games: If that was the case why even keep the option let alone have full nudity in the menu? Seems more like a glitch.
dgnfly: Hint. Seeing everybody saying it is censored sure gives the impression. so where is your proof that it is a Glitch? Cause I sure ain't seeing CDPR hinting that it is. Unless there is a clear answer we better of assuming it is just censorship. Funny how the glitch actually censors nudity in foto mode. and like one other user said there is barely any nudity overall in this game.
A lot of people also say the god exsist and the Earth is Flat, so I guess those are true too? Just because crying 'censorship' is the in thing right now, doesn't make it true.
Post edited December 14, 2020 by Pure_Mind_Games
dgnfly: Hint. Seeing everybody saying it is censored sure gives the impression. so where is your proof that it is a Glitch? Cause I sure ain't seeing CDPR hinting that it is. Unless there is a clear answer we better of assuming it is just censorship. Funny how the glitch actually censors nudity in foto mode. and like one other user said there is barely any nudity overall in this game.
Pure_Mind_Games: A lot of people also say the god exsist and the Earth is Flat, so I guess those are true too? Just because crying 'censorship' is the in thing right now, doesn't make it true.
What a retarded comparison seeing as there is proof for censorship and God is a fictional character. Seriously stop shilling for the game. You have no interest in this subject and are just here to shill for the company.
Pure_Mind_Games: A lot of people also say the god exsist and the Earth is Flat, so I guess those are true too? Just because crying 'censorship' is the in thing right now, doesn't make it true.
dgnfly: What a retarded comparison seeing as there is proof for censorship and God is a fictional character. Seriously stop shilling for the game. You have no interest in this subject and are just here to shill for the company.
Proof of censorship from CDPR? Just because others have done it, doesn't mean it is. You're right about 1 thing though, I have no interest in living a paranoid life.

If it was censorship why is it still in the menu? Or even an option for that fact?
Post edited December 14, 2020 by Pure_Mind_Games
dgnfly: What a retarded comparison seeing as there is proof for censorship and God is a fictional character. Seriously stop shilling for the game. You have no interest in this subject and are just here to shill for the company.
Pure_Mind_Games: Proof of censorship from CDPR? Just because others have done it, doesn't mean it is. You're right about 1 thing though, I have no interest in living a paranoid life.

If it was censorship why is it still in the menu? Or even an option for that fact?
You mean you love living in a woke world that panders to losers who can't cope with nudity or a bit of violence. Funny how you brush facts of like the automatic censorship in foto mode or the lack of general nudity in a cyberpunk game. but then again when you can't cope with such topics no wonder you'll make excuses.

The facts it is in the menu say little since companies have been known to self-censors after launch for the sake of the feeble-minded. Also, If they removed it now they'd get an even bigger shitshow on their hand for the community that is sick and tired of enforced censorship because of the easily triggered community.
Pure_Mind_Games: Proof of censorship from CDPR? Just because others have done it, doesn't mean it is. You're right about 1 thing though, I have no interest in living a paranoid life.

Given today press release said no more patches before January, the game is effectively censored for the initial experience.

gungrave1337: Given today press release said no more patches before January, the game is effectively censored for the initial experience.
There is also some interesting information on the Forums. not sure if true.
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/pc-no-nude-on-first-person-view-mirrors-photo-mode-bug.11041100/page-24#post-12340664