It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

midrand: I think you are missing the 2 hookers part rather than how many are females.
Pure_Mind_Games: but why even put 'and only one is female.' if the point is the '2 hookers'
Cause we tend not to give the benefit of the doubt anymore and suspect the worst. This the most vanilla world I've even seen from hookers, strippers and the whole vice side. Not sure why it's even in the game.
midrand: I think you are missing the 2 hookers part rather than how many are females.
Pure_Mind_Games: but why even put 'and only one is female.' if the point is the '2 hookers'
the vast majority of gamers for this type of game are male and heterosexual. witcher 3 had tons of female hookers and now in a game about a sexually degenerate city they only include one. it's beyond dumb.
I noticed this too, like when I was chilling naked on my couch in front of the TV I had shorts on, but I think it has more to do with the animation presets rather than "censorship". They probably prepared default animation models with shorts for those things and didn't account for that nudity option on character creation phase.

Probably something that's gonna be fixed with a patch.
scrubking: the vast majority of gamers for this type of game are male and heterosexual. witcher 3 had tons of female hookers and now in a game about a sexually degenerate city they only include one. it's beyond dumb.
But in a sexually degenerate city the dumb part would be that there's only 2 hookers, not that only 1 of the 2 is female.
Post edited December 13, 2020 by Pure_Mind_Games
scrubking: the vast majority of gamers for this type of game are male and heterosexual. witcher 3 had tons of female hookers and now in a game about a sexually degenerate city they only include one. it's beyond dumb.
Pure_Mind_Games: But in a sexually degenerate city the dumb part would be that there's only 2 hookers, not that only 1 of the 2 is female.
idk what you're trying to get at, but the mox gang is almost exclusively female and they are virtual hookers. most hookers in the world are female in case you didn't know.
low rated
Pure_Mind_Games: But in a sexually degenerate city the dumb part would be that there's only 2 hookers, not that only 1 of the 2 is female.
scrubking: idk what you're trying to get at, but the mox gang is almost exclusively female and they are virtual hookers. most hookers in the world are female in case you didn't know.
But as far as I know you can't do anything at Lizzies, your point was, there's only 2 'usable' hookers, the fact they're not both female is irrelevant.
dgnfly: If this is true it'll hurt their credibility a lot in the future. Nobody wants to be told what they are or aren't allowed to see. Guess the game did go "Woke" behind the scenes. Kinda curious if I could get a refund cause I don't support censorship for the sake of the feeble-minded. I could survive the bugs and all the patching problem but censorship is in my eyes going too far.
thepayne78: I hope it's not true and thankfully I didn't buy the game, because I had a feeling it was going to be a mess when it launched.
CDPR started off billing the game as an open world rpg, where there would be non-fighting classes like businessman or hacker. How your apartment would be fully customizable also how you could pick other jobs besides merc, now a merc is the only thing you can be and so many other things they said it would have that they removed which they justified with various excuses. Also over the past few months every time I saw an article about the game it was referred to as an open world action adventure story.

Personally I preferred the look of that first teaser trailer years ago, with the dark and gritty feel to it. Also back then the premise of the game was, there was the special ops police unit that dealt with people whose cybernetics caused them to go berserk they faked your death and forced you to work for them.

There is no excuse to release a game so buggy regardless if it's an open world game or not. I get it some games will have bugs when they come out, but it use to be studios would try to find and iron out as many bugs as they could and playtest the game over and over again before releasing said game, that way it came out with hardly any bugs.

It kind of feels like CDPR let the success of Witcher franchise and let the hype and the love people have for them a studio go to their heads.

It's clear that Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be a major success despite all the bugs and I try to limit my criticism of cdpr to constructive criticism because I want them to be better.

I will eventually get the game but probably in 6 months to 1 year from now if not longer, when it has been updated several times over and there are plenty of mods for it and all of the DLC has come out and I can get it for $30 or less.
I gotta agree that the original trailer gave the game a far more cyberpunk feeling than how it eventually turned out.
This game feels more like a B movie type cyberpunk game than A grade Bladerunner one.
midrand: well if CDPR does not sort this out, rest assured the modding community will. Together with improved models and textures :)
There is nothing more disgusting than a company censoring stuff and fans needing to fix their cowardice acts. Laughable thing is that they seem to be pandering to the game journalist types that are now bashing this game, How retarded can you get as a company? Cyberpunk itself is about violence and nudity to the max and with one of those gone it just makes it a generic game.
I think everyone needs to relax a bit, no one confirmed this was actual censorship from CPDR.

I also have this issue where V is nude in the inventory but with underwear on the game. However, a friend sent me a screenshot where female V is fully nude in the game.

This along with the other issue where breasts or penis are "popping out" of clothes, leads me to believe this is an actual bug.
fotoman1949: I'm not even seeing the nudity filter option after 1.04 - not sure if it was there before or not but it's not down at the bottom of gameplay options where it should be.
That option is still available but only accessible through the main menu of the game before loading your save file. If you do load the save file, the option is missing there.

Not sure if the way to access it is intended but the option has not been removed.
Post edited December 13, 2020 by Rxxz_935
It's got to be a defect. In the mirror after the shower, my male character is a naked ken doll. In the mirror after the shower, my gal character is 100% clothed in her gear, except not hat and the wrong hair color/style.

Leads me to believe it has to do with clipping. Because the guy probably turns into a ken doll when he's clothed, the gal completely changes haircuts with a hat on.
Post edited December 13, 2020 by siegeshot
midrand: well if CDPR does not sort this out, rest assured the modding community will. Together with improved models and textures :)
dgnfly: There is nothing more disgusting than a company censoring stuff and fans needing to fix their cowardice acts. Laughable thing is that they seem to be pandering to the game journalist types that are now bashing this game, How retarded can you get as a company? Cyberpunk itself is about violence and nudity to the max and with one of those gone it just makes it a generic game.
Nudity and sex for some reason are a taboo, whilst chopping people to pieces and shooting their heads off is just fine. We are going back to Middle Ages from that standpoint.
dgnfly: There is nothing more disgusting than a company censoring stuff and fans needing to fix their cowardice acts. Laughable thing is that they seem to be pandering to the game journalist types that are now bashing this game, How retarded can you get as a company? Cyberpunk itself is about violence and nudity to the max and with one of those gone it just makes it a generic game.
midrand: Nudity and sex for some reason are a taboo, whilst chopping people to pieces and shooting their heads off is just fine. We are going back to Middle Ages from that standpoint.
This has been a problem at least since the start of this century.
I have no idea what went into heads of Mortal Kombat publisher's/developer's head when they thought that they need to de-sexualize most of their female cast, while they force their employees to research gore for their fatalities until they finally break or become completely desensitized to it.

Night City is IMO terrible place to live only because of gangs and violence ever-present in lives of most of the citizens, not because of it's sexual degeneracy. One works against basic instincts (kill other members of the same species), the other follows it.(drive to reproduce).
Hopefully it's a bug, and not censorship, but lots of reviewers wrote that the game has nudity everywhere, if it's a bug it appeared just before release, it's worrying.
Vechernyaya: Hopefully it's a bug, and not censorship, but lots of reviewers wrote that the game has nudity everywhere, if it's a bug it appeared just before release, it's worrying.
Im 20% V 10% silverhands and 5% chip (almost half way thought per the game tracking) and Ive only seen full frontal once. all nipples that are clearly visible have black X tape on them in my gog American copy. My body is not censored at all and i can walk around with my penis flopping around.

No one outside of the intro mission has been fully naked or topless.

Edit: made it to the red-light district nipples coverd in band-aides and tape sex scene fully nude.
Post edited December 13, 2020 by Starkrun
midrand: Nudity and sex for some reason are a taboo, whilst chopping people to pieces and shooting their heads off is just fine. We are going back to Middle Ages from that standpoint.
Naoya8: This has been a problem at least since the start of this century.
I have no idea what went into heads of Mortal Kombat publisher's/developer's head when they thought that they need to de-sexualize most of their female cast, while they force their employees to research gore for their fatalities until they finally break or become completely desensitized to it.

Night City is IMO terrible place to live only because of gangs and violence ever-present in the lives of most of the citizens, not because of it's sexual degeneracy. One works against basic instincts (kill other members of the same species), the other follows it. (drive to reproduce).
In simple terms, this does look to me to be a "woke" version of the Cyberpunk genre. There is suppose to be degeneracy everywhere cause in the cyberpunk genre everything is lawless and in constant struggle. I wouldn't be surprised that they kowtowed to the gaming media and their "woke" mantra.

I guess there is nothing good about this new generation of gaming and everything is done through a politically correct lens. How stagnant and boring the gaming industry has become where you rig game awards to celebrate garbage for instance.