It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm also having this issue.

It was working for me just yesterday, then my client updated to 2.0.33 beta and now it's not working again and is grayed out on CP2077.

Is it too much to ask to have the desired functionality all at once without breaking it again later?
CraigN: I'm also having this issue.

It was working for me just yesterday, then my client updated to 2.0.33 beta and now it's not working again and is grayed out on CP2077.

Is it too much to ask to have the desired functionality all at once without breaking it again later?
Yeah I got this problem with the new beta
Overlay ist still greyed out for CP77 for me.
For all other games it still seems to work (checked in configuration)
but i didn t tested
Version 2.0.34 just hit my client this morning.

Overlay is working again on Cyberpunk!!!
CraigN: Version 2.0.34 just hit my client this morning.

What is the exact version number, Want to manually download this update since i'm still stuck on 33
CraigN: Version 2.0.34 just hit my client this morning.

Dizfy: What is the exact version number, Want to manually download this update since i'm still stuck on 33
Turn on Beta updates in the Settings. It's 2.0.34.1 I believe.
Dizfy: What is the exact version number, Want to manually download this update since i'm still stuck on 33
CraigN: Turn on Beta updates in the Settings. It's 2.0.34.1 I believe.
Thanks! got it working!
And the Overlay stopped working after today's Galaxy update. Probably it overwrote the beta version on which the overlay was working. Anyway I finished the game today and it was a wonderful journey! Waiting for the DLCs. There's unlimited potential in this universe. :)
And... It's broken again. Cool.

Edit: 2.0.36.2 just showed up and it's working again lol. This versions battle is a joke.
Post edited December 23, 2020 by Dimerite
Dimerite: And... It's broken again. Cool.

Edit: 2.0.36.2 just showed up and it's working again lol. This versions battle is a joke.
then why did you update kek, btw it is still not working on 2.0.35
neither the auto update of the client still shutting down at 7% for me

makes me kinda miss the old Galaxy
Post edited January 02, 2021 by GHOSTMD
In my case everything is set up properly in the Galaxy client to allow the in-game interface but it won't let me activate it for Cyberpunk...

Forgot to mention, Galaxy is version 2.0.35.19 - Beta
Attachments:
1.jpg (46 Kb)
Post edited January 03, 2021 by JAD2012
yes it seems its for everybody the same. Settings are correct but overlay for CP77 doesn t work
anyway, while it does work for all other games.
it works just fine on 2.0.36.2 BETA
stranded: it works just fine on 2.0.36.2 BETA
When did you get this update?
I still have 2.0.35 on the beta channel
Hi,
I have the same problem and my gog is still on 2.0.35.19 BETA.
How can I force the update?