It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I'm finally playing CP2077. :) The game has of course achievements, but it doesn't support Overlay, which is strange given the fact that it's a CDPR game. Are there plans to implement this feature in the near future? The achievements are not so fun, if you don't get a notification that you unlock them. :)
Seconding that it would be nice for the overlay to work with 2077. I'd like to be able to turn on the GOG FPS counter so I can tweak my quality settings to get a happy medium between frame rate and graphics quality.
LDAF: Seconding that it would be nice for the overlay to work with 2077. I'd like to be able to turn on the GOG FPS counter so I can tweak my quality settings to get a happy medium between frame rate and graphics quality.
if you have an nvidia card geforce experience overlay fps counter is just working fine. Used this to optimize my settings and to keep track how the game is actually running
LDAF: Seconding that it would be nice for the overlay to work with 2077. I'd like to be able to turn on the GOG FPS counter so I can tweak my quality settings to get a happy medium between frame rate and graphics quality.
You can also use the Windows Game Bar, it has a FPS counter functionality.
Hey o/

I miss the GOG Galaxy 2.0 overlay as well. Without the overlay, no Achievements will be displayed ...
Very sad. :(
Post edited December 11, 2020 by melcom
Let's hope that CDPR will add this feature in one of the upcoming patches. :) There were probably some compatibility problems and that's why the overlay wasn't added on the release date.
Hey o/

That doesn't work for me:
https://twitter.com/GOGGalaxy/status/1337321360490696706

I have tried everything. There is no update for me. Does this work for anyone?

Regards,
melcom
nah. not working for me too. no update pushed from public beta too. what a mess.
kuugari: nah. not working for me too. no update pushed from public beta too. what a mess.
Thank you for your reply. Then I'm not alone :)
Sarafan: So I'm finally playing CP2077. :) The game has of course achievements, but it doesn't support Overlay, which is strange given the fact that it's a CDPR game. Are there plans to implement this feature in the near future? The achievements are not so fun, if you don't get a notification that you unlock them. :)
Isn't that because its a DX12 game with RTX ? IIRC GOG Overlay is not compatible yet with DX12.
Sarafan: So I'm finally playing CP2077. :) The game has of course achievements, but it doesn't support Overlay, which is strange given the fact that it's a CDPR game. Are there plans to implement this feature in the near future? The achievements are not so fun, if you don't get a notification that you unlock them. :)
41nd: Isn't that because its a DX12 game with RTX ? IIRC GOG Overlay is not compatible yet with DX12.
It's not completeley true. Some games supports GOG Overlay with DX12. I tried Ghostrunner and Metro Exodus and works. Control Ultimate Edition (only DX12 version) and Cyberpunk 2077 does not works. I hope they will fix this soon.
Okay, now it works for me. I have the GOG Galaxy overlay in Cyberpunk 2077 now. :)

I also have a screenshot below.

Regards,
melcom
Attachments:
Post edited December 11, 2020 by melcom
melcom: Okay, now it works for me. I have the GOG Galaxy overlay in Cyberpunk 2077 now. :)

I also have a screenshot below.

Regards,
melcom
I've enabled the Public Beta access, but haven't received an update yet. I guess that I have to wait a little. :)
Sarafan: I've enabled the Public Beta access, but haven't received an update yet. I guess that I have to wait a little. :)
Manually search Cyberpunk 2077 for updates. This sounds really illogical but I got a message that there is an update for my GOG Galaxy client. :) Suddenly I got the message that there is an update for my GOG Galaxy client. Not a joke. But maybe I was just lucky ...

Fingers crossed!
Sarafan: I've enabled the Public Beta access, but haven't received an update yet. I guess that I have to wait a little. :)
melcom: Manually search Cyberpunk 2077 for updates. This sounds really illogical but I got a message that there is an update for my GOG Galaxy client. :) Suddenly I got the message that there is an update for my GOG Galaxy client. Not a joke. But maybe I was just lucky ...

Fingers crossed!
alas with public beta opted into I'm not ever getting the .31 update, nothing I can do seems to pop it.