It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wayke: Cyber Engine Tweaks
Try using the updated https://github.com/yamashi/CyberEngineTweaks
Sounds good. Will try it when I got the chance.
NewPyk: Patch 1.1 is here! Sadly I won't have access to my PC for some time. Maybe someone here would test it for flatline (edit:) on Phenom without sse4.1 and 4.2.
I can confirm game still flatlines with my amd phenom ii x 6 1055t without a SSE4.1 and 4.2 fix.
It is a good advice, but I do not see any SSE relevant fixes.
Post edited January 24, 2021 by Zalenthya
NewPyk: Patch 1.1 is here! Sadly I won't have access to my PC for some time. Maybe someone here would test it for flatline (edit:) on Phenom without sse4.1 and 4.2.
Zalenthya: I can confirm game still flatlines with my amd phenom ii x 6 1055t without a SSE4.1 and 4.2 fix.
Zalenthya: It is a good advice, but I do not see any SSE relevant fixes.
No matter 1.1 patch is a pile o crap
Zalenthya: I can confirm game still flatlines with my amd phenom ii x 6 1055t without a SSE4.1 and 4.2 fix.
They stopped working in 1.1 if you read the comments..

"Riveir
member46 posts0 kudos
23 January 2021, 9:17PM
Performance Tweaks Gone, with patch 1.1 I am back to the game not utilizing my cpu and gpu well. The CET did a great job of resolving this in previous versions. Is there any way to roll those tweaks forward in the new version?"'

No one has a fix currently.
Thank you for checking it out. There wasn't any patch notes for sse/avx but you can always have hope :-) Did you try update game and run it with fixes AND executable file from version 1.05? I've heard it worked on 1.06. but than agan: using old launch file can make even more problems.

As for CyberEngineTweaks I was counting that the creator just didn't listed every single tweak that he used and someware deep inside there are those sse instructions :-)

So... still 1.05 for us :-)
wayke: No matter 1.1 patch is a pile o crap
I don't care about overall quality of this patch. I just want to know that it fix my specyfic problem. And then check personalny if it's crap or not.
If you want to complain there are many other places where people will apriciate it }:‑)
Sadly patch 1.20 dosn't solve the AMD sse 4.1 and 4.2 flatline.
NewPyk: Sadly patch 1.20 dosn't solve the AMD sse 4.1 and 4.2 flatline.
No my friend, it's very low in their fixes priorities list probably.Keep checking the CS.RIN.RU forums, but they haven't released anything themselves yet.
Zalenthya: No my friend, it's very low in their fixes priorities list probably.Keep checking the CS.RIN.RU forums, but they haven't released anything themselves yet.
Oh heck. I've just finished the game on 1.05, quite satisfied, and don't want to touch it again before hardware upgrade and all DLC/expansions/GOTY edition :-)
For RDR2 I think there also wasn't official patch for sse?
Zalenthya: No my friend, it's very low in their fixes priorities list probably.Keep checking the CS.RIN.RU forums, but they haven't released anything themselves yet.
NewPyk: Oh heck. I've just finished the game on 1.05, quite satisfied, and don't want to touch it again before hardware upgrade and all DLC/expansions/GOTY edition :-)
For RDR2 I think there also wasn't official patch for sse?
Nicely done for a first run, and I get your point.Yes, you are correct, Rockstar games never released an official SSE related fix.
Zalenthya: Yes, you are correct, Rockstar games never released an official SSE related fix.
Another reason not to wait for official fix here. That's how it is with ancient hardware.
Zalenthya: Yes, you are correct, Rockstar games never released an official SSE related fix.
NewPyk: Another reason not to wait for official fix here. That's how it is with ancient hardware.
I think they will release it, but a large number of people who own the Phenoms and Core 2 quad processors must be gathered, and the videos must also be sent to them, they can add a patch to a specific version of the game, since they have removed AVX and SSE 4.2 so they can, they must write to them and explain That we at least want to try playing 30 frames as an average, and I reached my Phenom II x 4 955 processor OC to 3.8 and 27 frames as an average.
NewPyk: Another reason not to wait for official fix here. That's how it is with ancient hardware.
riad208: I think they will release it, but a large number of people who own the Phenoms and Core 2 quad processors must be gathered, and the videos must also be sent to them, they can add a patch to a specific version of the game, since they have removed AVX and SSE 4.2 so they can, they must write to them and explain That we at least want to try playing 30 frames as an average, and I reached my Phenom II x 4 955 processor OC to 3.8 and 27 frames as an average.
VERY-VERY-VERY IMPORTANT:
A new version of the hotfix for our game for version 1.2 is now available at CS.RIN.RU forums , thanks to the generous work of luther-d.Everybody, please drop by, and say thank you to him for his work.I am humbled personally.

I will be able to test if it worls for my amd phenom ii 1055 t and report my findings here.
I run the game on an AMD FX-8320 (with Windows 7) and it struggles pretty hard. I tweaked the settings a bit to the point where it's playable for me (generally between 25-30 FPS) but I'm used to low framerates since I kinda grew up on gaming with low-end PCs and laptops. For those who insist upon 60 FPS, you'll need something beefier to get that sort of a framerate even on lowest.

In general, this game is a lot more CPU-intensive than a lot of games due to the way they designed it for more modern CPUs. Its data streaming is more reliant on the CPU than merely loading data direct from the storage drive. I'm not sure how it works, that's just what I've heard.