It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ryzen 3600 - 16GB 3200Mhz Ram - 1080Ti @ 3440x1440 with everything set to High and I'm getting between 25 and 42 fps depending on if there's some action or I'm just looking at the floor :)

vuk86: Not only bad performance, I'm getting so many bugs you would swear it was made by EA/Bioware with MA:E all over again :/
Yeah I've seen plenty of Npc's doing the T-Pose :)
Post edited December 10, 2020 by Shinuz
I'm Running a Ryzen 3600 16gb 3600 ram with a RTX 2060 with the latest drivers. I'm getting 60fps with RTX on and DLSS enabled But I have vsync on at 1080p. It dips a bit. It needs a patch badly. I've mixed the settings up high and medium no motion blur or DOF.

I was watching afterburner it's not even taxing the gpu. strange. It needs some more love.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by smuggly
Zehmnas: I have a GTX 970 4gb with the new driver, an i5 4690k and 16gb RAM, that puts me between the minimum and recommended specs, a bit more to the recommended side. Bought the game on GOG.

But right now I'm having a really hard time with the game staying almost at all times below 30 FPS. I'm playing on fullscreen 1080p with low settings. Furthermore, there seems to be no difference in performance regardless of the graphic settings I choose (even ultra). I tried to restart the game after changing settings and tried to change settings on the main menu and there's no difference.
I'm doing okay'ish on medium with reduced shadows on an i7 6700k with 32 gb of RAM and a GTX 970. Not exactly super smooth, and I will probably have to tinker settings down to about low'ish to get the framerate where I want it, but pretty much playable, I think.

Do you have other stuff messing with your performance? Security suites, maybe something else hogging CPU?
i7-7700
32gb ddr4-2666
2070super xc ultra

3840x2160- mostly maxed settings apart from clouds and fog + dlss performance = 30fps during the prologue

not sure how it will fair once i get out onto the main city streets

i tried 1440p with dlss quality and the framerate was better, but it looked really ugly, blurry and chunky.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by custardcream
For me the game runs at a nice smooth 144fps on a 144hz monitor with everything maxed out, but I keep getting sudden dips to 20-30fps and it appears to be related to my CPU and/or motherboard as Speccy reads them running red hot while my GPU is running pretty average.

Haven't got the slightest idea of what to do.

My specs:
Intel Core i9 10900K @ 3.70GHz
32.0GB RAM
GeForce RTX 3090
Running a Ryzen 3600 with an AMD 5700 XT and 32 gb of RAM.

It runs on whatever settings it defaulted to (looks great for the most part) and the gpu isn't really as taxed as I thought it would be. I didn't monitor the FPS but it appeared to be steadily over 60.
While it's not a good/permanent fix, I think I found something to help with the fps;

What I changed was NVIDIA control panel -> 3D Settings ->Adjust image setting with preview ->Use my preference emphasizing: Performance.

The game doesn't look as good now, and I'm definitely seeing flickering shadows here and there but at least now I'm running at 60 fps
Game runs terribly. On low settings, I get 30-40 FPS. On all higher presets, I get 20-30 FPS.

When I turn on dynamic resolution scaling, I can get into the 60s and 70s at the low preset.

Also getting consistent crashes and tons of bugs.

This game has potential, but the overall experience so far has been lackluster.

I don't want to refund it, but I am pretty disappointed by the state it was launched in.

CPU: R5 2600X
RAM: 32GB DDR4-3600 C18
GPU: GTX 1070 (2000MHz OC)
Resolution: 3440x1440
Game is installed on a SATA SSD.
If you guys have a second monitor, disable it. It completely fixed my performance issues,
Ryzen 5 3600 6 Cores
16GB Ram
RX 590 8GB
Game installed on SSD

Game chose Ultra Settings right out of the bat. Couldn't believe it.
Played for 4 Hours and game runs smooth, no dips under 30 frames. Stayed always over 40 frames in fact.

I play only with a 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor though. As usual, the crappy low quality fans of my amd card make some noise. :D
Okay, disabling some settings seemed to have improved performance; I've turned off Film Grain, Chromatic Abberation, Depth of Field, and Lens Flare.

That just boosted up my performance
Ryzen 7 3800x
32gb ram
Geforce GTX 1080 with 460.79 drivers.

Game runs like hot pile of crap:/
1440p and combo of medium and low settings with resolution scale of 85% makes the game "sort of" playable at around 30-45fps (but still its not smooth), probably there is a frame pacing issue.
After so many years of development i was expecting better performance and far less bugs, so far no game breaking ones but a TON of annoying/distracting ones.
midrand: I reckon you will have to knock that 4K down to 1440p if you want a decent framerate with high settings and RT on.
Singular8ty: Nah. EVGA's X1 software is just bugged. It throttled my GPU to 20% on the newest update. No clue why. Restarted and looked again and I saw it. Duh. Now I get 60FPS.
That's promising then as I'm also running on a RTX 3090. Let see.
I can run it on high around 45fps, and medium at 60fps, 1080p. But holy cow its cooking my computer alive at any settings 160f-170f with spikes to 185f for some reason, and if I open up my inventory, something in my computer starts beeping. ;p

Makes no sense. Got a new CPU cooler coming. Hoping that's it. Either that or it's AMD not updating their drivers for the rollout.

5 brand new case fans, Noctua, 2 pull, 3 pushing.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600.
MOBO: Gigabyte X570 AORUS Elite
Cooler: Wraith
32gb ram 2600 mhz
64bit OS. Win10 64bit.
GPU :AMD Radeon RX-590.
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1tb drive.
PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2, 80+ Platinum 750W

Monitor: Samsung 28-Inch 4K UHD 1ms FreeSync LED-Lit Monitor
GMCecil: If you guys have a second monitor, disable it. It completely fixed my performance issues,
OMFG!!!!! You, sir/ma'am, are a godsend! I just upgraded my rig so that I could play this game, new processor, graphics card, more ram, new monitor even, and I could barely run it on low settings. once I disabled my second monitor I was able to bump it back to high settings (lens flare off - odd effects on the screen) and it's running like a dream!

Thank you!