It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today's patch is getting a "unknown error" in GOG-Galaxy
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Zopenco: Today's patch is getting a "unknown error" in GOG-Galaxy
Same issue here.

Update Failed (E9)
GOG.com servers returned an unknown error.
Retry or Uninstall

and retry always fails :(
Same here
Same issue.
Me too.
Same issue here.
Uninstalling and reinstalling worked.
In my case it didn't work - now I can't install the game at all :/
Works on my end.
It seems I'm blessed by the Machine God!

Praise the Omnissiah!
Latest Update is tripping BItDefender which is blocking it

The app C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Warhammer 40,000 Rogue Trader\!Temp\Modding\WhRtModificationTemplate-release.rar.download has been detected as a potentially unwanted application and was blocked.
Detection name: Application.Mac.Agent.GQ

Any Feedback on this GOG?
Something went very wrong with GOG for this. In addition to not being able to complete the update, the game can't very/repair and if you try to reinstall completely, the game just can't install.
Jarnaez: Something went very wrong with GOG for this. In addition to not being able to complete the update, the game can't very/repair and if you try to reinstall completely, the game just can't install.
well i am trying to install via the back up files on my connection this won't be a quick endeavour.

UPDATE: This seems to have worked
Post edited December 14, 2023 by rambletripe
Any answer from GoG or developer on this?
Update gets to 78% then shits itself and dies.
Everything downloaded, fails to install, gives 'unknown error'. Tried a restart didn't seem to help.

Also trying to put in a ticket the 'how to add a system report' doesn't actually populate.
Post edited December 14, 2023 by tremor3258