It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Since today's download of patch 1.21.0 I have at least two issues.

1. The Potion of clearance is no longer drinkable. Whenever you select this item in your inventory it disappears no matter where you have it placed. E.g. if you place it in your first drink window (R) and go back to the game the window is empty.

2. Your chest with you personal archive of things in Novigrad is no longer there. Usually the chest was right behind Dandelion, no this place is empty although it is marked on the map.

Hopefully I don't encounter more bugs than this.

Regards
The tail of my lovely horse is missingXD
Bugs I've seen so far

- Unexplained XP gain from level 39 1600/2000 XP pre-patch to 2000/2000 XP post-patch
- Unkillable golem with no health bar
- Shield dude that had apparently infinite stamina after he dropped his shield
First of all:
Can't wait until tomorrow and I play the game unmodded (my savegame never was used in a mod)

- The UI needs improvements (New display-scaling should be a third switch called TV as in: small(old)>big(old)>tv(new))
(Text is way too large on a monitor (even if set to small))

Cannot confirm:
Loss of money
Unable to use personal storage in Novigrad
Roach has no tail

Win10 64 (up2date)
R9 280X (up2date)
The chest behind Dandelion is still there for me.

I had level 70 and now have -2000 XP.

One of the tabs in the inventory freezes the game for like 3 seconds. The one with 15.000 items in it. :D It wasn't that fast before, but there was no outright freezing.

I think there was something else, but I've already forgotten it.

The rest is totally awesome. Great patch overall.
No smith is found in Oxenfurt anymore.
Game on PC isn't recognizing any of the DLCs since the 1.21 patch.

Removed and reinstalled them twice with no change.
Is it just me or is something in the monster scaling backwards?

With scaling OFF, monsters displayed expected level (ex. 13) on their health bar, but barely take damage.
With scaling ON, monsters displayed scaled level (ex. 25), but take much more damage.

I'm currently around level 19 or so.

On another note, I cleared a village but no one returned to it.
I have the issue with Roach having no tail, too. Everything else I've checked -- very quickly I might add -- seems to be in order.

I think the new interface is super-duper, even though it will take a short while to get used to it.
If I removed the mods, tail is missing, too. So just wait for a fix and look on a clear horse ass^^
I noticed another thing. I wouldn't exactly call it a bug, but my wolven witcher swords are suddenly several levels below their previous value. All other of my witcher swords, which I have in the stash, kept their original value.
I become an msg-window, but TW3 starts normal.
But if I click on "OK", TW3 close...

Added a Screenshot of the msg-window

Already run "Repair" from Galaxy Client, no changes.
No installed Addons/Mods (deleted all)
Attachments:
error.jpg (88 Kb)
Post edited May 30, 2016 by IchmagDUG
Roach is complete (including tail), and after patching Sweet FX continues to work with no nagging from the game. Perfect!
MMOJumper: Game on PC isn't recognizing any of the DLCs since the 1.21 patch.

Removed and reinstalled them twice with no change.
Please download new version (1.21) of all DLC you own and install it in that order:
- main game
- patch 1.21
- any dlc you got in 1.21 version
IchmagDUG: I become an msg-window, but TW3 starts normal.
But if I click on "OK", TW3 close...

Added a Screenshot of the msg-window

Already run "Repair" from Galaxy Client, no changes.
No installed Addons/Mods (deleted all)
You have the console enabler mod installed. Remove it. The file that's actually the culprit is dsound.dll added by that mod.