It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Funny thing during the test of armor forged by Joanna in Bloody Baron's fortress. The bystander got Fergus' armor and i (Geralt) got Joanna's. First arrow should hit the guy somewhere in shoulder and the second should hit me right in the chest and deflect.

Since the patch as usual broke a number of things besides fixing other:

First arrow hit the guy right in the left eye.

Geralt: "Will you be allright?"
Guy on the floor with arrow through his head: "Yea. But the armor is rubbish."

Now the second arrow: aim ... shoot ...... missed me by half a meter ..... "Yeah this armor is good."
Post edited June 08, 2016 by JayGee7485
JayGee7485: Funny thing during the test of armor forged by Joanna in Bloody Baron's fortress. The bystander got Fergus' armor and i (Geralt) got Joanna's. First arrow should hit the guy somewhere in shoulder and the second should hit me right in the chest and deflect.

Now the second arrow: aim ... shoot ...... missed me by half a meter ..... "Yeah this armor is good."
Can´t you see, it´s an improvement of realism. The better armor is so shiny, it blinds the shooter enough to make him completely miss his target, whereas the rubbish armor doesn´t have said property.
JayGee7485: Funny thing during the test of armor forged by Joanna in Bloody Baron's fortress. The bystander got Fergus' armor and i (Geralt) got Joanna's. First arrow should hit the guy somewhere in shoulder and the second should hit me right in the chest and deflect.

LOL... That could be a modern Black Knight scenario from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

"Tis but a flesh wound."
New bug since 1.21 update: Irina Renarde (the theater lady) keeps holding her book even when she's combing her hair and looking herself at the mirror. it's a book glitch.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by AwesomeMallard