It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bloerg: Please help: where could I download 1.3.4. I only have 1.4.1 and 1.3.3 and the latter does not even start correctly. I could live with loading an old 1.3.3 save if it works.
When you use GOG Galaxy Client, you can click on the "more" button and chose "settings" - when you disable the automatic update checkbox, you'll get a radio select option below it where you can pick the version.
Why the heck would Warhorse release their epilogue documentary when their game is broken? It's bad form and they should be focusing on communicating with their fans about what they are doing to fix it and when we can expect a fix. Bad timing.

Well there is this...

"Regarding patch 1.4.2 which is gonna fix some crashes and few other issues. Its done and being tested now. I would love to give it to you before the weekend, but we know how it "worked" last week, so give us some more time. Its gonna be released for consoles as well with 1.4."

https://twitter.com/DanielVavra/status/982349545630674944?s=20
Post edited April 08, 2018 by FaceLifter
bloerg: Please help: where could I download 1.3.4. I only have 1.4.1 and 1.3.3 and the latter does not even start correctly. I could live with loading an old 1.3.3 save if it works.
vertex: When you use GOG Galaxy Client, you can click on the "more" button and chose "settings" - when you disable the automatic update checkbox, you'll get a radio select option below it where you can pick the version.
Thank you, vertex.
I do not and will not use GOG Galaxy client, because my gaming computer is not allowed to connect to the internet. I use the normal downloads on my gog account. Unfortunatelly gog refuses to let older versions be available or send notifications of new versions, so I missed the 1.3.4.

Roumors tell that 1.4.2 is in the pipe, so i give them one last chance to fix this mess...
whats better? 1.3.3g or 1.3.4g ?
dasvadder12: whats better? 1.3.3g or 1.3.4g ?