It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HijacK: This I agree with. That's why I want everyone to take combinations of every possibility to determine which is the most plausible one in terms of balance of the game. I personally believe scum have an investigative role, while town have the other 2 plus the scrambler.
yogsloth: This is the place to start.

However, I don't think it makes as much sense for the town to have two investigators plus the scrambler. I think from a game balance perspective, the scrambler should be on the opposite side of at least two investigator roles.
I cannot really agree with this because look at it this way. If the scrambler is on the opposing team along with another investigative role, the scrambler has a huge percentage from blocking one of the town investigative roles from scanning a scum player. I see your point though.
bump
yogsloth: bump
Now that's just clumsy piloting.
yogsloth: OK kids, that's L-1.

Let's give HijacK full chance to respond.
Nah. I have nothing to comment. I already knew some people here kinda lack critical thinking skills in overly pressurized situations, so I was expecting this.

Hope you all don't mind me bashing you in Sage's QT for the stupid decision that you have made. I pretty much pointed to obvious facts why I am town. Not gonna bother anymore.

However, this being said, before I go, I want to name the people I find suspect: Dedo is pretty much my #1 pick for scum cop role. I don't think Kryps is mafia, since balance wise the strongest cop role, Dedo, should be scum. However, I do think Kryps played this badly just to save his butt.

I don't really have a solid #2, but I suspect either trent and Robb.

Trent because yesterday his speech patterns were blatantly similar to when he was scum in game #23 and tried to twist other people's words and cry to the sky that they are diverting, without giving any info as to how they are diverting conversations.

Robb because his hypothetical ideas are seem to be there just to add to confusion.

And last, but not least, I would like to point out that anyone who said my role claim can be easily faked is full of crap and should be monitored. A simple re-read will tell you why, and if that doesn't tell you why, then I guess I should not be surprised town reached this amazing point.

I don't think Yog Or Vitek are scum, but I think Yog is a bit of a liability. Agreed to follow my advice about the balance combinations, yet it did not do so. Instead he voted the easy way out, like he kind of always seems to do.

Mrk and Darko are still under suspicion, though I have Darko higher on a scum list than Mrk.

CSPVG is town, period.
OK, so your scum list is basically dedo, trent, Robb, Darko, and mrk.

Helpful.
Hodor.
yogsloth: bump
Telika: Now that's just clumsy piloting.
Does it work if I vote myself?
Nooooo. Me hammer!

Vote HijacK

It's been a while.
yogsloth: OK, so your scum list is basically dedo, trent, Robb
Here. I cleaned it for you.
Dedo's role sounds like a normal cop, btw. It's not particularly unusual.
yogsloth: OK, so your scum list is basically dedo, trent, Robb
HijacK: Here. I cleaned it for you.
The cop and two vanilla claims. Fair enough - we'll see how it plays out. Say hi to Twitch and Stutter.
DarkoD13: Vote HijacK
Pffff, get rekt!

You may be the hammer, but I'll be the last one to vote!
Vote HijacK

Oh, the hypocrisy. People claiming my role is easy to fake, yet the easiest role to fake sounds normal. Not sure if serious or trolling.
Between meetings, but want to drop a line before nightfall.
@HijacK, I hope whatever made you sad will end up better.
I apologise for some of the things I said about you, which should not have been said.
I also tend to believe you are town.
I'm sure we'll hear from you from the other side.
mrkgnao: @HijacK, I hope whatever made you sad will end up better.
Probably not anytime soon, but I never give up.
HijacK: Oh, the hypocrisy. People claiming my role is easy to fake, yet the easiest role to fake sounds normal. Not sure if serious or trolling.
No one said you're faking your role.