It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Would trade Vampire Bloodlines or a gog perhaps for a BeMine2 bundle if anyone has a spare set.
Just a heads up I still have a copy of steam tradeable Terraria and am looking for something in exchange. Terraria is like a 2d Minecraft, kind of, sort of, I'm told.
This isn't a digital product, but it's so unique I feel like I'd rather sell it to a GOG member who will get use out of it and enjoy it.

I have a copy of Steel Battalion with the first generation controller. That's right, the giant beast of a controller with all the switches and dials. Nobody local wants it and I don't trust ebay. If anyone is remotely interested, PM me. I have no idea how much shipping costs on it either, but that's also needing to be factored in.
Wraith: This isn't a digital product, but it's so unique I feel like I'd rather sell it to a GOG member who will get use out of it and enjoy it.

I have a copy of Steel Battalion with the first generation controller. That's right, the giant beast of a controller with all the switches and dials. Nobody local wants it and I don't trust ebay. If anyone is remotely interested, PM me. I have no idea how much shipping costs on it either, but that's also needing to be factored in.
I have the first gen as well. You have the games or just the controller?
Wraith: This isn't a digital product, but it's so unique I feel like I'd rather sell it to a GOG member who will get use out of it and enjoy it.

the_bard: I have the first gen as well. You have the games or just the controller?
I have the game that was packaged with it as well as the entire controller assembly.
Update - Spring Bundle has been traded

Have:
Indie Gala 2 bundle

Want:
Make me an offer
Post edited April 27, 2012 by Garugo
[H]
L4D2
Just Cause 2 (steam key)

[W]
CS:GO
Dota 2s
Post edited April 27, 2012 by didamangi
Gamersgate games to trade

Necrovision, Alien shooter goldpack, Cryostasis, Dawn of magic,, Theatre of War 3 Korea, Real Warfare: 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, Cuban Missile Crisis,Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade, Stalingrad and Gothic 3 Forsaken gods

looking for offers

Games I want Trine 2, Soul reaver, Assassins creed, Darkstone, Bloodrayne 2 and i am open to any offers would trade 2 -3 games for 1
Post edited April 26, 2012 by Whitewraith
[Have]

Prey Retail Key for steam
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (Steam tradeable)
Call of Duty 2 Retail Key non for steam.
Serious Sam 3 bFE Deluxe
[Need] Steam Offers

Street Fighter X Tekken From Russia 12 Dollars
Stacking
Torchlight 2
Gotham City Impostors
The Tales of Monkey Island
Back to the future
Wishlist Updated
Post edited April 28, 2012 by eny4lios
Anyone from US preordering Torchlight 2? I'm after 3 copies so we can buy 4pack. PM me if interested.
[H] Indie Gala 3 (Future Wars, Greed: Black Border, Trapped Dead, Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes, Twin Sector, Flatout)
[W] GOG promo: Nox
Post edited April 28, 2012 by oasis789
Edit: Never mind, no point.
Post edited April 27, 2012 by Foxhack
Foxhack: Have: These spare BeMine 2 Steam codes:
Beat Hazard + DLC
Plain Sight
Scratches Director's Cut

Want:
Something REALLY cheap. These are spare BeMine2 codes and I don't really want much for them.
A virtual hug for Scratches :D (jk ofcourse)
gameon: Have: Fantasy Wars (gamersgate)

Want: cheap GOG game or offers
Thanks for the trade, dealing with you is nice.
Have:

Steam keys:
Scratches
Rochard
King Arthur the role playing game
Lucid
Fortix 2

Gamersgate:
King's bounty armored princess
King's bounty crosswords
Necrovision
Necrovision lost company