It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Heavy Metal Banned
Heavy Metal F.A.K.K. 2 Banned.
Banned for causing me to waste 10 minutes 'researching' pictures of Julie Strain .
^ banned for taking pictures of Julie straining waste for ten minutes worth of research
^ Banned for describing that scenario.
^ banned for not knowing that Julie is a molecular biologist and that odious task was a necessary part of her research
Banned for getting stabbed by Christopher Lee
Banned for calling him Christopher Bee in the NES Castlevania game.
Banned for naming the game that accidentally, as a misspelling of Pennsylvania.
Banned for going into a castle filled with vampiric pencils.
^ banned for replacing all of the number 2 graphite pencils with red marking pencils
Banned for forcing J Lo's jaw onto a curb and stomping the back of his head just to motivate him to visit the dentist.
^ banned, because that wasn't J Lo, it was LegoDnD... I don't blame you. No one can recognize Michael now.
Banned for being the dentist who hires people to do that, in the hope of bringing in new customers.

EDIT: Banned for interrupting me with a clarification.
Post edited August 29, 2024 by HeresMyAccount
HeresMyAccount: Banned for being the dentist who hires people to do that, in the hope of bringing in new customers.

EDIT: Banned for interrupting me with a clarification.
^ banned for being ninjaed so skillfully just now