It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Banned for not liking the new DOOM 1 and 2: Kex Engine Remastered Pack [2024].
Banned because I already have them as apart of Doom 3: BFG Edition, so whatever.
Banned for whipping out your "BFG" to impress the ladies, and the ones who didn't cringe in horror just laughed instead.

MysterD: ^ Banned for not liking the new DOOM 1 and 2: Kex Engine Remastered Pack [2024].
Banned for not providing a link.
HeresMyAccount: Banned for whipping out your "BFG" to impress the ladies, and the ones who didn't cringe in horror just laughed instead.

MysterD: ^ Banned for not liking the new DOOM 1 and 2: Kex Engine Remastered Pack [2024].
HeresMyAccount: Banned for not providing a link.
Banned for not easily searching for "DOOM & DOOM II" on GOG here.
- Note: it's over here -> https://www.gog.com/en/game/doom_doom_ii
LegoDnD: Banned because I already have them as apart of Doom 3: BFG Edition, so whatever.
^ Banned for numerous reasons:

1. Banned for using inferior versions Classic Doom stuff from Doom 3: BFG.
2. Banned for not "fixing" those Old censored Doom 1 & 2 WADS from Doom 3 BFG (to make 'em uncut).
3. Banned for not caring about new episode (Legacy of Rust) from DOOM 1 and 2 (2024 Release) & the new MP maps and Cross-Play support.
Post edited August 09, 2024 by MysterD
Banned for thinking I would ever give multiplayer the time of day. Legacy of Rust sounds good though.
Banned because I remember something which I think was called something like JDoom, which allowed looking and aiming vertically, with a mouse, like other shooting games do, yet this doesn't seem to have that feature, so it uses the stupid and inaccurate old way, where you can shoot someone who's 100 feet above or below you just by aiming straight forward.
Banned for remembering things and shooting people.
Banned for forgetting things and neglecting to shoot people.
Banned for not using Doom Retro or newest DevBuild of GZDoom, which supports all the new Doom 1 & 2 WAD's/Content (Legacy of Rust)

HeresMyAccount: Banned because I remember something which I think was called something like JDoom, which allowed looking and aiming vertically, with a mouse, like other shooting games do, yet this doesn't seem to have that feature, so it uses the stupid and inaccurate old way, where you can shoot someone who's 100 feet above or below you just by aiming straight forward.
Banned for forgetting about GZDoom and DoomsDay Source Ports.
Post edited August 10, 2024 by MysterD
Banned for disappearing Hooyaah!
InSaintMonoxide: Banned for disappearing Hooyaah!
^ Banned for blaming me for the above, which I so did not do.
Banned for getting banned from below, which I definitely did do.
Banned because "As Above, So Below" was a bad Silent Hill movie, and a bad movie too.
Banned because My Heaven is a good track from the Silent Hill OST.
Post edited August 11, 2024 by J Lo
Banned because Architects of the Apocalypse is a good track from Heaven Shall Burn.