It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hooyah are you banned yet, are you banned yet Hooyah? Yes you are.
^ banned because you did not provide a reason why the person above you should be banned; failing to comply with the rules of this thread is sufficient cause to ban you and is the answer to the query, why you should be banished
Banned for questioning my banning question.
^ banned for proposing (incorrectly) that your query, having been verified as a true statement by yourself nonetheless, was sufficient reason for banning a man and doubling down (above) on that plan
Banned for not betting on blank ban reasons like the rest of us cool people.
Banned for not being a warm person.
^banned because GOGbear is a pain in the neck, he told me, that your pants are too hot for this club.
^ banned for not using the fire extinguisher down the hall
^banned because you missed the best before end, so that thing exploded.
^ banned for just laughing while H.M.A. becomes a sickly-sweet smelling pile of smoldering ashes
Hooyaah: ^ banned for just laughing while H.M.A. becomes a sickly-sweet smelling pile of smoldering ashes
^ banned for a lot of alliteration at the above astonishingly amazing sentence.
Banned for burning mangoes.
Banned for thinking that was my body, when it was a cadaver I used to fake my own death.
Banned for pooping in the streets of the Republika Srpska.
^ banned, because that was HeresMyAccount's actual corpus mortuus