It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for not removing your eyes like Oedipus.
Banned for shipping Oedipus and Elektra
Banned for knowing how to use your neck muscles to snap your own neck; and I swear, if your corpse disappears in a cloud of glowing smoke, you're double-banned.
Banned for leaving your Legos all over the forum for people to step on.
Banned for not practicing tap dance barefooted in a room with Lego all over the floor. No pain, no gain.
^ banned for not posting a video of that on YouTube and becoming an internet phenomenon overnight
Banned because I'm too busy playing Horizon Forbidden West to be bothered with basically anything else.
Banned for forbidding the west.
Banned for condoning compass directions.

LegoDnD: Banned for knowing how to use your neck muscles to snap your own neck; and I swear, if your corpse disappears in a cloud of glowing smoke, you're double-banned.
Banned because why the hell would anyone do that?
Banned because Elektra defeated him, and....he didn't want to have secrets tortured out of him? It really wasn't a good movie.
Banned for spoiling bad movies.
Banned because describing the death of a no-name grunt is hardly spoilers, especially when the main take-away is that its not worth watching anyway.
Banned for constant flowery language
^ banned you [edited, expletives deleted] for {edited, expletive deleted] and [edited, expletives deleted]
Banned for holding grudges.