It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore the unknown with collection of our games with open worlds, up to -91% off during the Digital Holidays Sale!

Here’s some of the deals:
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition (-67%)
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition (-70%)
Wartales (-25%)
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft (-15%)
DREDGE - Digital Deluxe Edition (-30%)
Against the Storm (-35%)
The Sinking City - Deluxe Edition (-75%)

…and more!

Digital Holidays Sale ends on June 19th, 7 AM UTC. Check it out!
SargonAelther: Is there any chance we could have this artwork in a wallpaper form?
KosmicznaPluskwa: Yes, here you go!
That's great, thank you and thank you to your colleague. I love that angry sun trying to get in.
That wallpaper with the angery sun trying to peek through the curtains is both awesome and relatable xD
high rated
KosmicznaPluskwa: Yes, here you go!
mk47at: Nice, do you have a background version of the cats prepared as well?
To be honest I've just made it kinda narrow and empty just to serve it's purpose as a banner but maybe it can be filled with icons on desktop or whatnot, so here it is

I just want to say, from my entire team, it matters to us a lot that you guys appreciate our work! Thanks for all the kind comments and interest ♥
KosmicznaPluskwa: To be honest I've just made it kinda narrow and empty just to serve it's purpose as a banner but maybe it can be filled with icons on desktop or whatnot, so here it is

I just want to say, from my entire team, it matters to us a lot that you guys appreciate our work! Thanks for all the kind comments and interest ♥
Thank you. Even if there are no things on the left side, the right side isn't cropped as heavily.