It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore the unknown with collection of our games with open worlds, up to -91% off during the Digital Holidays Sale!

Here’s some of the deals:
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition (-67%)
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition (-70%)
Wartales (-25%)
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft (-15%)
DREDGE - Digital Deluxe Edition (-30%)
Against the Storm (-35%)
The Sinking City - Deluxe Edition (-75%)

…and more!

Digital Holidays Sale ends on June 19th, 7 AM UTC. Check it out!
high rated
GOG.com: Why leave your home, when you can have Digital Holidays!
Well, because - for some reason, my employer demands of me to show up at work - despite having "digital holidays".
Post edited June 11, 2024 by BreOl72
high rated
I really like that derpy axolotl banner art. Please tell me it wasn't made by an AI.
high rated

Why leave your home, when you can have Digital Holidays!
Because we're not so dedicated as you, great GOG employees, slaving under a roof 24/7 without venturing outside! We pity and admire your dedication to gaming!
high rated
Sounds like something Klaus Schwab would say
high rated
GordonFJ: Sounds like something Klaus Schwab would say
eat ze bugs, you will own nothing and be happy, we have penetrated their cabinets....

so many classic lines from that man
high rated
Pseudoman: so many classic lines from that man
Yep, sounds like you know what's up
high rated
Breja: I really like that derpy axolotl banner art. Please tell me it wasn't made by an AI.
Why? Beacuse if it is, then you will stop liking it?
high rated
Breja: I really like that derpy axolotl banner art. Please tell me it wasn't made by an AI.
amok: Why? Beacuse if it is, then you will stop liking it?
Yes.
high rated
No AI stolen "art" in GOG, please.
high rated
Yes indeed, "Digital Holidays" are the best days of the year.

Wish they are acknowledged worldwide or make a difference in another way (deep wood cabin retreat going all offline?). I strongly believe participants get their creativeness charged to max.
Would like to throw a snip of an alien presence there, to keep (Sci-fi lovers?) participants on their edge. Just imagine it.

Sadly, all good things end.
high rated
It wasn't, my teammate draws the cutest (and derpiest) animals and she was 100% human last time I checked! You can find more axolotls in the Spring Sale 2023 art and they actually keep making cameo appearances - just like right here - every now and then ever since
high rated
Just wanted to say yes too, having an AI-generated axolotl would be crossing every moral line
high rated
Never really been on holiday. Just had "time off". Not quite the same. So the "digital holiday" is my norm. :/
high rated
KosmicznaPluskwa: It wasn't, my teammate draws the cutest (and derpiest) animals and she was 100% human last time I checked! You can find more axolotls in the Spring Sale 2023 art and they actually keep making cameo appearances - just like right here - every now and then ever since
Glad to hear it. GOG should definitely put her talents to good use every opportunity. Call your next RPG sale "Axolotls and Abysses" and just let her go crazy.

I'm not even kidding. GOG's overall look is kinda bland and grey and all that, adding a derpy axolotl in a wizard's hat to the logo might just be the splash of colour and personality the store badly needs, in outside marketing too.