It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today is the FPS "Timeshift":

https://www.gog.com/game/timeshift
No release today it seems.
jadeite: No release today it seems.
DUDE!
Time-shift-o! :P
For those despairing that we didn't get the BioShock Remastered Collection, doesn't it officially drop 1:00 PM EST (a.k.a. Steam Time)? Maybe there's still hope.
Post edited September 15, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
No release for germans, so GoG has to release something good that germans can buy too. Well, they should release about 30 really good games only for germans, because of all those region locked games.
Post edited September 15, 2016 by Maxvorstadt
vicklemos: It's Space Rogue.
I've seeeeen it wit me own eye
skeletonbow: No no no.... repeat after me! VAAAALENWOOOD! :)

C'mon fortune_p_dawg, back me up on this one! :)
VALENWOOoooooOOOOBLIVION!!!!!!!!11@!12!
Post edited September 15, 2016 by fortune_p_dawg
Maxvorstadt: No release for germans, so GoG has to release something good that germans can buy too. Well, they should release about 30 games only for germans, because of all those region locked games.
Be careful what you ask for... they could release 30 indie shovelware games only in German for German customers, with 6 bit digital audio for voice acting and with CGI graphics. :)
Post edited September 15, 2016 by skeletonbow
Maxvorstadt: No release for germans, so GoG has to release something good that germans can buy too. Well, they should release about 30 games only for germans, because of all those region locked games.
skeletonbow: Be careful what you ask for... they could release 30 indie shovelware games with CGI graphics. :)
I edited my post. :-D
Maxvorstadt: I edited my post. :-D
Me too. :)
tinyE: Hey fortune, serious question:

WTF are you going to do when Oblivion finally gets here? :P

It's gonna be like the end of T2. As soon as his mission is complete he has to destroy himself.
Wasn't aimed at me but I feel like answering anyway.

Buy it and put it on the backlog where it belongs. Maybe even start a new char on my already modded copy half-legal copy (borrowed disc-based, I just didn't return the disc... yet. Been quite a few years already).

Or install GOG version and re-mod it, and finally see the famous horse armor in action, and few other minor side quests.

And then start obsessing about something else, of course. It will take more than one release to make me self-destruct :) Thow in at least whole Bethesda openworld catalogue, such void would take me a while to find a replacement wish.
Maxvorstadt: I edited my post. :-D
skeletonbow: Me too. :)
So you want to start an edit war? :-D
Judging by the forums on new GOG releases, games not available in Germany are kind of starting to seem like Matt Damon getting bumped every single night on Jimmy Kimmel. :)
Maxvorstadt: So you want to start an edit war? :-D
Naw, it was more of a clarification. :) We couldn't do that anyway, GOG has restricted that feature so it is not available in Germany. :)
Post edited September 15, 2016 by skeletonbow
skeletonbow: Judging by the forums on new GOG releases, games not available in Germany are kind of starting to seem like Matt Damon getting bumped every single night on Jimmy Kimmel. :)
Maxvorstadt: So you want to start an edit war? :-D
skeletonbow: Naw, it was more of a clarification. :)
Well, I was just kidding! :D
Maxvorstadt: Well, I was just kidding! :D
Sorry, I edited that post too, but before you replied! :)
XYCat: where is it?
Hey, you're from Christmas Island as well (where the game is obviously banned)? We should meet one day. ;)