It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Barry_Woodward: Activision Blizzard Extravaganza!

Outpost
What about Outpost 2? I'll start a giveaway and buy 10 copies if it ever gets here.

fortune_p_dawg: y'know i never complain about price... but.... yeesh! $20 for gun seems expensive. i dunno.
Unfortunately I think we're going to have to get used to it more or less. That's just how some publishers see things.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by WinterSnowfall
I'm going to take my best guess for what Thursday's game is not going to be. It's not going to be Postal 2 Paradise Lost, nor Postal Redux.
Barry_Woodward: Activision Blizzard Extravaganza!

Outpost
WinterSnowfall: What about Outpost 2? I'll start a giveaway and buy 10 copies if it ever gets here.

fortune_p_dawg: y'know i never complain about price... but.... yeesh! $20 for gun seems expensive. i dunno.
WinterSnowfall: Unfortunately I think we're going to have to get used to it more or less. That's just how some publishers see things.
true that. i've never minded the idea of paying a higher price point as a bit of a premium for a drm-free versions but $20 for gun is pretty high. gun was okay back in the mid 2000s but today... meh... OBLIVION it is not.
Ganni1987: Gun on Steam: 15e
Gun on GOG: 17.70e

I'm generally fine with prices when it comes to old games, except when they're priced cheaper on other stores.
The game's American price is the same on both stores ($19.99). What isn't the same is the European price and since GOG doesn't apply European regional pricing on old games (with the exception of Morrowind), this ends up being one of the few (but not only) cases where a game's European price is cheaper on Steam.
Bump?

Wonder what we'll get today...
adaliabooks: Wonder what we'll get today...
I know the answer to this.

A game.

What do I win?
adaliabooks: Bump?

As some people have already stated, we'll probably won't get anything "big" while Steam summer sale is running.
Maybe we'll get some indie or an oldie.
adaliabooks: Bump?

We won't get anything and we will like it...
A new DLC for Sword of the Stars: The Pit is here.
It seems that GOG is finally updating the game for Galaxy support too. Great! :)
Post edited June 30, 2016 by karnak1
This can't be the only release for today ... a DLC ...!
Post edited June 30, 2016 by Silverhawk170485
Busy day tomorrow?
Ixamyakxim: Busy day tomorrow?
Nah. Gog staff tends to be lazy on Friday. Normally not much exciting happening on Friday They are probably to busy thinking about their weekend playlist ;)
Post edited June 30, 2016 by acute71
Nope, I think it's the beginning of the traditional 2 months summer holidays on GOG which means : drought season of game releases until September :(((
high rated
catpower1980: Nope, I think it's the beginning of the traditional 2 months summer holidays on GOG which means : drought season of game releases until September :(((
To the backlog-mobile, Robin!