It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Outlaw Sectors DLC for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. Guessing by the very recent news, and coinciding discount for the game.
Barry_Woodward: Activision Blizzard Extravaganza!
...snip
I do love your optimism Barry :o)
Barry_Woodward: Activision Blizzard Extravaganza!

The Adventures Of Willy Beamish
The Bizarre Adventures Of Woodruff And The Schnibble
Blackthorne
Call Of Duty
Codename: ICEMAN
Conquests Of Camelot: The Search For The Grail
Conquests Of The Longbow: The Legend Of Robin Hood
Diablo
Dr. Brain
EcoQuest
Freddy Pharkas: Frontier Pharmacist
GUN
Heart Of China
Heavy Gear
Hi-Res Adventure
Laura Bow
Lighthouse: The Dark Being
Lost In Time
The Lost Treasures Of Infocom
The Lost Vikings
Manhunter
Mixed-Up Fairy Tales
Mixed-Up Mother Goose
The Movies
Outpost
Rama
Rise Of The Dragon
Shivers
Soldier Of Fortune
StarCraft
Stay Tooned!
SWAT 4
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Transformers
True Crime: Streets Of LA
Warcraft
lol wot
Waiter, I'll have some of what he's having, please.
Barry_Woodward: ...
I want to believe. ;-)
Post edited June 23, 2016 by tfishell
can i just say that it would be awesome to have the old laura bow game 'the colonels bequest.
This'll get some people excited. :-)

https://www.gog.com/game/gun
It seems to be Gun, but it has TBA currently on it. Looks like a good release.
nightcraw1er.488: It seems to be Gun, but it has TBA currently on it. Looks like a good release.
I can't see anything. Does it still work for you? Is this another case of regional blocking? Could you please take a screenshot?

Edit: Nevermind. It's blocked. :(
Post edited June 23, 2016 by mk47at
y'know i never complain about price... but.... yeesh! $20 for gun seems expensive. i dunno.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by fortune_p_dawg
I'm still waiting for today's game, GOG. :(
fortune_p_dawg: y'know i never complain about price... but.... yeesh! $20 for gun seems expensive. i dunno.
I complain about price quite a bit, and its because every release is more expensive than the last. Good game, waiting for a big discount on it though - hell I can (if I didn't already own it) pick up a disc based copy for 1p and drop a nocd on it. £14 is way overboard.
nightcraw1er.488: It seems to be Gun, but it has TBA currently on it. Looks like a good release.
mk47at: I can't see anything. Does it still work for you? Is this another case of regional blocking? Could you please take a screenshot?

Edit: Nevermind. It's blocked. :(
Do Germans also have a problem with cowboys?
Post edited June 23, 2016 by nightcraw1er.488
fortune_p_dawg: y'know i never complain about price... but.... yeesh! $20 for gun seems expensive. i dunno.
Gun on Steam: 15e
Gun on GOG: 17.70e

I'm generally fine with prices when it comes to old games, except when they're priced cheaper on other stores.
deleted
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Fairfox
Fairfox: S'not worth $20, GOGie or Steamie. Not even a release discount? Pffft. As I said elsewhere, game is teh fun but it's too-too dated to be worth that much. Crazy pricing from teh publishers; back when GOGie didn't let 'em run their own prices (RIP, $5.99 and $9.99) I'd deffo saaay this was a $5.99er.

I seee teh This War of Mine DLC is out. $10 (/$9 with teh promo) for a small, 11MB, mini update that probs woulda been free once upon a tiemz? I don't know if Imma just being cheap now, but I feel verrr jaded at greedy publishers/GOGie :/.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ײַ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i actually LOVE this war of mine, so ill definitely be picking up the dlc. gun, however is another matter entirely.