It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

aluinie: Saints Row 4 been waiting forever for that or Fallout 3/New Vegas
By showing up here, I guess you need a reminder of your resolution?
Fuck it. I don't care! I don't have any money to spend so release some indie game already ;)

The one time they release an interesting indie ( sublevel zero) I can't buy it. Fuck off bank account ;)
xxxIndyxxx: Fuck it. I don't care! I don't have any money to spend so release some indie game already ;)

The one time they release an interesting indie ( sublevel zero) I can't buy it. Fuck off bank account ;)
New LucasArts wave confirmed! :P
xxxIndyxxx: Fuck it. I don't care! I don't have any money to spend so release some indie game already ;)

Grargar: New LucasArts wave confirmed! :P
hahahaha
OzzieMonkey: Not gonna lie, it'd be nice to get some more of those sweet LucasArts titles...
sebarnolds: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and Day of the Tentacle with at least English and French would be nice. There are surely others that I'd like that I don't think of right now :)
Full Throttle, the rest of the Monkey Island series, the original Maniac Mansion...
Release today: Mushroom 11 by Untame
WHERE'S OUR GAME???
The-Business: Release today: Mushroom 11 by Untame
I hope that's not the only release for today.
Impaler26: I hope that's not the only release for today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8keZsLSKw2o

im with you. for once.... eeewww
Niggles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8keZsLSKw2o

agreed. After watching that video this game seems to embody everything I hate about indie games...

xxxIndyxxx: agreed. After watching that video this game seems to embody everything I hate about indie games...
I find it a pretty interesting concept for a puzzle platformer. Dunno where the hate comes from, honestly. A concept isn't everything and you still need good pacing a variety, though.

So I'll love to read more about all that embodyment. It is possible to not enjoy some game without it being the worst game ever.

xxxIndyxxx: agreed. After watching that video this game seems to embody everything I hate about indie games...
I don't mind indie games but i agree with you about this one. I watched the video and this game looks like one of the most annoying puzzle games ever. :D

Constantly clicking here and there combined with bland graphics and a control that would probably work better on touchscreen devices - no thanks!
rgnrk: I find it a pretty interesting concept for a puzzle platformer. Dunno where the hate comes from, honestly. A concept isn't everything and you still need good pacing a variety, though.

So I'll love to read more about all that embodyment. It is possible to not enjoy some game without it being the worst game ever.
It's just my opinion and I have no issues with people who do seem to enjoy these games but since you ask:

It seems very annoying to play, like a lot of indie games. The concept is okay but watching that video shows me that blob will not do exactly what I want it to do. I like all kinds of games (good or bad) but it comes all down to mechanics. Your base mechanic needs to be spot on or it gets annoying really fast. A shooter that has terrible shooting mechanics, a platformer with terrible jumping mechanics, a physics based puzzle game with wonky physics... If I fail, I like to be the reason why and not the game mechanics. Unfortunately in many indie games I played it's because of poorly developed game mechanics. That leads to a lot of frustration with me so I tend to not like them. To be clear: it's not about difficulty.
Not really my tastes (both for gameplay and graphics) but what annoys me is that it really looks like a mobile port by seeing the preview video (posted by Niggles). I like mobile games but getting them on PC "unported" with such "heavy" controls (I can almost imagine my finger on the screen in place of the mouse) makes me question what's the point of a PC version (for example "Rebuild 3" was well more suited for PC than mobile IMO)
This game looks rather meh, lets hope its not todays only release.