It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

4-day weekend (2 left) and not having to work during a damn heatwave in September here in Denmark. Temperatures getting close to 30 degrees Celsius.
I can't wait to get my hands on BUMBLEBEE THE MOVIE : Shockwave Model Kit. I've already purchased it and it's now being delivered. Truth be told, it's been a long time since the last time I assembled a model kit, my first time was with a Gundam. Still, I'm pretty excited.
Azrastrelcy: I can't wait to get my hands on BUMBLEBEE THE MOVIE : Shockwave Model Kit. I've already purchased it and it's now being delivered. Truth be told, it's been a long time since the last time I assembled a model kit, my first time was with a Gundam. Still, I'm pretty excited.
I have a buddy who works on model car kits, seems a fun little hobby.
The behavior of students in a post-secondary school with a profile of an archivist technician is exceptionally strange, because the other students will come, sit for a while, and then leave. If it continues like this, I will probably have to resign myself in a month or two. In that case, what would probably the co-founders of CD Projekt/RED advise me, for example currently Adam Kiciński, Adam Irwiński, Michał Kiciński, probably a post-secondary school for an archivist technician somewhere near Warsaw, but when I was little, I was terrified by the construction of a hospital called the Children's Health Center in Warsaw. It looked as if the upper part of the building was going to fall on me like the attack on the World Trade Center...etc. I suppose I will have to consult a psychiatrist on issues such as paranoid schizophrenia and probably so-called agoraphobia.
Azrastrelcy: I can't wait to get my hands on BUMBLEBEE THE MOVIE : Shockwave Model Kit. I've already purchased it and it's now being delivered. Truth be told, it's been a long time since the last time I assembled a model kit, my first time was with a Gundam. Still, I'm pretty excited.
GamezRanker: I have a buddy who works on model car kits, seems a fun little hobby.
True, a fun but quite an expensive hobby too lol.
Besides, today the psychiatrist told me that I probably have autism or even schizophrenia. If so, I will go to a psychiatrist.
This means I will be sent to a mental hospital myself.
This afternoon, I helped my Mom with tidying up the garden, as Summer is coming to an end and most of her plants are surrendering their souls to Autumn. She tripped over a hoe handle and fell face down into the soil. Panicked, I jolted towards her to help and I tripped over a stepping stone and fell into the dirt as well, but on my side. We looked at one another. My Mom who uses a cane to walk could not get up and with an old knee injury, though I am fine with cycling, it wasn't easy for me to immediately stand up on such a soft surface as garden soil. We lay there like helpless turtles and burst out laughing at our silly predicament, to the point of tears! xD The laughing made it more difficult for us to move. Neither of us was hurt, thankfully.

"Do you think any of the neighbours will come to our rescue?" my Mom laughed.

"Nahhh..., you know, I've always wanted to be buried in your garden when I die," I joked.

It made me happy to share this funny moment with my Mom. xD
Post edited September 10, 2024 by matterbandit
TheHalf-Life3: Besides, today the psychiatrist told me that I probably have autism or even schizophrenia. If so, I will go to a psychiatrist.
This means I will be sent to a mental hospital myself.
But perhaps you'll go as out-patient, not in-patient, and will therefore still be spending most of your time not in the mental hospital.
You should probably change your psychiatrist because autism and schizophrenia is something completely different and i know nobody who got both at once... even one of them is already pretty rare.

Most common mental or psychological condition or illness is "borderline" in todays age. Not a surprise because our society is boosting it like mad. Autism, although commonly and often falsely diagnosed in the US, is in my mind pretty rare... just 1% or lesser i say... which is actually not a illness but a mental condition which can have its advantage and disadvantage; in extreme cases mostly disadvantage but in mild cases it could be a advantage with special abilitys... Elon Musk for example...

Schizophrenia on the other hand is way more serious in general with almost only disadvantage... difficult to live with it and surely a serious Illness in most cases.

Boarderline even worse i say... in a few cases stuff might turn out to become fine but in most cases it is full of struggles and always difficult in relationship.

Not even sure it is possible to have both at once because the "unified" shape... single pointed shape, of an autistic mind, is not allowing its mind and psyche to get some personality "switch"... it is nearly immune to this sort of illness. I think, in very worse conditions... an autistic person may simply "shut down" and only look at themself in any aspect... but their mind will never lose its stability.
Post edited September 10, 2024 by Xeshra
It's both about for instance history of the psychiatry and about Albert Einstein. All you have to do is to turn setup from polish language subtitles into english subtitles in such YouTube videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtoXzf5t2Gs&pp=ygUUaGlzdG9yaWEgcHN5Y2hpYXRyaWk%3D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyjg6GjsPOs&pp=ygUQbcOzemcgbmEgd3lwYXNpZQ%3D%3D
I reached the milestone of 50 push-ups in a row for the first time in my life.
I just discovered the the Google search Cat Easter Egg!

If you search for cats, there's a button with a cat paw on it. You can also use this link and it will darken the page to highlight the button. https://g.co/kgs/Q2Z1mGd

Click on the button to activate!
I've accumulated three modest paychecks since I started my new job and after months of unemployment, it feels great to experience a steady flow of income. I'm happy to be back on track with budgeting my money rather than stressing over my depleting savings. :)

Catventurer: I just discovered the the Google search Cat Easter Egg!
Thanks for sharing! xD
Attachments:
Post edited Yesterday by matterbandit
Catventurer: I just discovered the the Google search Cat Easter Egg!

If you search for cats, there's a button with a cat paw on it. You can also use this link and it will darken the page to highlight the button. https://g.co/kgs/Q2Z1mGd
That is so adorable :)

-

The thing that made me chuckle (the same as being happy, right?) today is seeing this.

Gog-chan are you ok, are you ok gog-chan?
I just found out that GOG Galaxy will still record my game achievements but not my hours played when I play the game on Steam as a Non-Steam game and not through GOG Galaxy lol. As someone who wants to keep his hours played at zero (don't ask me why), it was a panik, kalm meme moment for me, as I was shocked when I noticed that GOG Galaxy had recorded my achievements as shown in my activity feed, only to realize that it didn't record my hours played on the game.
Post edited 6 hours ago by Azrastrelcy