It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

matterbandit: I was never an admirer of Mexicain food.
Around here, that would warrant doing the walk of shame considering that there are more taquerias, fish tacos, and Mission burritos than there are Starbucks. We're only missing breakfast tacos, but that is more of a Texas thing... and saying that, Texas needs to do a better job at introducing California to breakfast tacos because we'll eat just about anything if its served in a tortilla.
Yesterday I was with my mother and father in Kielce for EEG tests, because my father was the only one who had such an examination, but not me. It immediately reminded me of several things at once.
Don’t you think that EEG examination is like for instance testing telepathy,Project Montauk,Celebro helmet from The X-Men?
Maybe for instance including FBI COINTELPRO and CIA MK ULTRA.
Let's pretend for a moment that The Fake Life 3 is a real boy, he's now accusing the government of setting up his father to to go on a murder spree.
LegoDnD: Let's pretend for a moment that The Fake Life 3 is a real boy, he's now accusing the government of setting up his father to to go on a murder spree.
I'm surprised you can deduct any kind of meaning out of his/her/their/it's words.
Ah yeah, regarding my "overheating engine from my car"... issue seems to be solved now but the actual faulty parts are kinda hilarious. I always tell any mech: If someone can predict the source of a faulty part before it actually goes boom... this is considered prevention and by far the best thing to execute. Because if some part goes boom... especially many of the cheap parts, it can still cause very huge damage. So it is never worth being cheap on replacing some old but actually cheap parts.

However, in order to be able to make prevention, a mech will have to see at a car as a "whole thing"; put some love into it and trying to improve everything the best way possible. This is a lot of work but to me totally "worth it" because it can make the car so much more reliable.

The faulty parts was actually the thermostat and one of the radiator-cooler. I know, those parts may not be vulnerable in general but they ARE vulnerable if they are already over 20 years of age! Every competent mech should know this... check it out in advance and perhaps replace it BEFORE those parts actually fail, which is wise i can guarantee!

However, the thing is, there are not much cars around anymore at the age of 20+ and the mechs simply got no routine in keeping those cars with the unique issues alive... as there are simply some parts that will age and need proper replacement... on time, this is the entire trick, but they lack mostly the skill to do that.

The domino effect caused by those faulty parts was pretty huge: The defective thermostat was causing the engine to overheat and there was no visibility at all because simply the "temp" always looked "normal"... as it got stuck on the normal-position and it was not becoming opened... so the water never was able to properly enter the radiator. Small part but very devastating effect! I always do recommend to exchange the thermostat at every cooling-fluid change, but surely at least every 10 years!!!! Unfortunately, the mechs usually do not do that. I know, this is mainly caused by our politicians who want to boost "green cars" which will not last more than 10 years in many cases, yet, they may have 30% or what else lesser consumption... hurray! And almost no mech got in mind to exchange parts anymore because... "the next time they exchange a part is THE WHOLE CAR... ".

The other issue, the failed radiator... which is surely a wonder it even lasted over 20 years... this one was causing a short circuit and ultimately the camshaft-sensor started to fail, so the engine kinda stopped working.

Some incompetent mechs told me... i may have to replace the waterpump or even the very expensive head gaskets. No one ever was pointing at the thermostat nor the radiator-cooler... i had to tell them several time to check it out, its just hilarious how stupid it can become. It is just logical, always "work yourself up from the cheap to the expensive parts"... not reverse order!!! Unless they want to make the customer poor and still fail to repair it...

Ultimately, we found out it was the cheap thermostat and the still affordable radiator-cooler... but it took me a very long struggle to get there and i dunno why... most likely because of bad competence of many mechs who fail to see the issues of some old cars. I think many mechs... sorry to say... simply want to rip off a customer... and yes, there are many proof of such a behavior... it is very sad this whole matter.

Finally the car seems to work proper again, no overheating and no loss of fluid anymore.

Sometimes the actual issue is rather minor but the "effect" can be huge till the point of destroying a engine... so... those loving old (and even new cars) "watch out for"! And do not take it for granted that anyone who consider themself a professional mech is truly professional.... some are and many simply... not at all.
Post edited September 04, 2024 by Xeshra
Besides Nope, those issues are not "combustion engine only" it can happen even to those new EV cars as they need even 2 different cooling-systems, even more complicated, one system and fluid for the battery and one for the engine which CAN overheat just as well as any combustion engine too. So heat management is critical on every car without exception. However, EV cars only produce a lot of heat at high speeds, and almost nothing at low speed.

Indeed even on gaming PCs a good heat management is king, else it will not last long, I can validate.
Post edited September 04, 2024 by Xeshra
LegoDnD: Let's pretend for a moment that The Fake Life 3 is a real boy, he's now accusing the government of setting up his father to to go on a murder spree.
Well that’s what even such psychiatrist doctor Wilhelm Reich would say when he used so-called Orgone Accumulator to cure cancer. I wonder if for instance if founders and CEOs’ of AVO Talent and CD Projekt RED Peter Varano and Adam Kiciński are both aware of him. I am pacifist myself eventually looking for cure for my dad dealing with prostate cancer,E.Colli bacteria,kidney stones(adding I mean pouring vinegar to mixing it with water it didn’t help-I wonder if Calgon chemical pills might be adequate for such experiment probably it might sound to crazy as it’s destined to clean rust metal corrosion in dishes cleaning machine). Just only for that,but maybe there would be some sort of exception. Well I also blamed government in social media 10 years ago for pancreatic cancer of my own grandpa.
^^ bwahahaha. This AI nonsense is hilarious.

Kids, please don't use Calgon™ to treat your dad's prostate cancer, E.Coli bacterial infection or kidney stones. Seriously. X_X
Post edited September 05, 2024 by g2222
Claiming government presence on social media gives cancer is the most truthful thing it has said so far.
During my long out-of-town weekend, my best friend prepared a generous batch of his notorious jalapeno pesto, made with peppers harvested from his Mom's garden. And his Mom baked a delicious blueberry crumble, made from wild blueberries she had picked at a local producer. Just before boarding the bus back home, I was given a bit of both to take back with me. :) So, what made me happy tonight was that my supper was freaking spicy and ended on a note of blue. xD
matterbandit: So, what made me happy tonight was that my supper was freaking spicy and ended on a note of blue. xD
Sounds like when a buddy of mine picked up the wrong version of avatar o.0
Post edited September 06, 2024 by GamezRanker
GamezRanker: Sounds like when a buddy of mine picked up the wrong version of avatar o.0
I had to read your message a couple of times before it finally registered in my brain. ROLF! I can't believe you ruined my otherwise very wholesome post! LOL! Dammit, GamezRanker... I am laughing way too hard to be upset at you... xD Oh, please don't tell me this is the last message I will read before I go to bed?! LOL! Your unexpected quip has brought me joy and trauma. Thx for the laugh. xD
matterbandit: LOL! Your unexpected quip has brought me joy and trauma. Thx for the laugh. xD
Maybe I should name my next alt JoyfulTrauma? Anyways, enjoy your nap fren :)
GamezRanker: Maybe I should name my next alt JoyfulTrauma?
Great name for a punk-rock band...
I guess for instance Asian mafias such as japanese yakuza and chinese triad are obsessed with reincarnations.