It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I shaved my head today. It made me very happy. =)
Azhdar: I shaved my head today. It made me very happy. =)
I remember when my cousin did that. She liked it; one other family member didn't.

Personally, I like my long hair, but I don't mind if other people shave theirs; just be aware that that may make me not recognize that person.
dtgreene: I remember when my cousin did that. She liked it; one other family member didn't.

Personally, I like my long hair, but I don't mind if other people shave theirs; just be aware that that may make me not recognize that person.
You should try head shaving. It feels really good. :)
*listens*
Sure is happy..
Especially Chelsea Wolfe. Still, never heard before. Sounds good.

I'm overwhelmed with happy thoughts! *drowns in salty tears*
Antimateria: I'm overwhelmed with happy thoughts! *drowns in salty tears*
Yep, nothing beats crying with a smile.

Anyways, my mother and sister have plans to take a roadtrip, and she'll be going through my area. So I'll be happy to see her and my sister again. I haven't seen them in a year.
CARRiON.FLOWERS: Anyways, my mother and sister have plans to take a roadtrip, and she'll be going through my area. So I'll be happy to see her and my sister again. I haven't seen them in a year.
Sounds great. Remember to hug them.

Edit: and cry those manly salty tears.. I like you folks dammit sob.

Salty edit2: that your link wasn't available in my country (or at all).

Edit3. I found that song anyway.. It's awesome! Love it.

Edit4: I love how to destroy angels. It's totally different that name sounds but when I think about it sounds excactly like the name says.
Post edited March 19, 2016 by Antimateria
F4LL0UT: I was just in our new flat [...] Finally a beautiful and quite large place for my girlfriend and me to live in. Will do for a good couple of years.
DubConqueror: FL4tOut!
Lol. This one genuinely made me laugh. :D
My computer (a.k.a. gaming, television, electronic lab) room's floor was badly done by contractor after a water infiltration problem a few years ago, as a result it had to be fixed/redone. My brother (and landlord) who is handy decided to do it himself (only reason he didn't go that way after the water problem was because his insurance paid for the contractors).

I am 52 and I have never seen a renovation project finish within the estimated time and having people in my home for days at a time really raises my anxiety levels. The project started yesterday morning (after I had emptied the room in the last few weeks) and ended today before dinner.

Now I have to sort stuff to throw away and put everything else back in, except for the heavy furniture that was never removed but just emptied and moved around (both because of the weight and because there was no place elsewhere in my appartment). Right now my computer is at one end of my kitchen table which is filled with electronic parts and equipment. I barely have place to eat and that's after moving my keyboard so half of it is off the table.

My computer desk which is large and semi-heavy is right beside my kitchen table and covered two feet deep in books.

I'm happy that I've got my home back to myself in record time. I might sleep well tonight for the first time in weeks, I'm glad the spring sale did not start this weekend.
Today i am getting the results of my exams, so i can ask for qualification paper! Soon i am going to have a brand new job! This time, in a field that lately, is in dire need of professionals and is in high demand. But crappy pay-rates (as with almost everything else, this side, though...)!

Here, no idiot can show up claiming shit and convincing the owner to oust me with crap from the past. I got my official records and documents in order, i am clean and legit (at least they appear to show this)...

Also, i got to know from the internet a girl in the same field and she wanted to date, but i live miles upon miles of endless miles away from her... With positive thinking, i might, just live normally as a human being, for a change, for once...

*fingers crossed*
Fuck all. I was pissed off all day. Goddamnit. Fuck.
My best pal brought "Hibiki" whisky by Santori as a gift from her way back from home, Taiwan.

What a gal, what a friend, what a whisky!

Hibiki is quite Speyside-y. And such friendship a gift of life.
ScotchMonkey: Fuck all. I was pissed off all day. Goddamnit. Fuck.
Receiving the Hibiki, from my most amazing gal pal, and friend mainly, - it meant, and it was true.
I just managed to get rid of an annoying eyebrow hair.
Why? :(
Hope you feel better tomorrow.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by omega64
omega64: Why? :(
Hope you feel better tomorrow.
Me too

Hugs and kisses but in the meantime RAAAAAAAAAGE!