It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Die Orks by Michael Peinkofer. Contains the first three Orks-Novels. 1600 pages of fun and splatter. Contains a short dictionary of the Orc language.
The Testament by John Grisham. Probably the only one of his early novels not to recieve a film adaptation.
Just finished the short story The Way Up To Heaven. Highly recommend, delightfully disturbing.
Space Mowgli by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky.
Just started Flow My Tears, the Policeman said. I'm pretty enthusiastic about it, as I really enjoyed Man In the High Castle.
Freakin_Onion: Just started Flow My Tears, the Policeman said. I'm pretty enthusiastic about it, as I really enjoyed Man In the High Castle.
Oh, another P. K. Dick fan? I really enjoy his science fiction.
Freakin_Onion: Just started Flow My Tears, the Policeman said. I'm pretty enthusiastic about it, as I really enjoyed Man In the High Castle.
PazzoTheFool: Oh, another P. K. Dick fan? I really enjoy his science fiction.
What's your favorite? I actually didn't like sci-fi that much until I've read his Do Androids Dream of Electric Ship. He's changed my mind about the genre.
PazzoTheFool: Oh, another P. K. Dick fan? I really enjoy his science fiction.
Freakin_Onion: What's your favorite? I actually didn't like sci-fi that much until I've read his Do Androids Dream of Electric Ship. He's changed my mind about the genre.
It's actually Electric Sheep! I'm a fan of Raymond Chandler, so a future noir is right up my dark and jazz-backed alley.

Other than that, I also like Second Variety and We Can Remember It for You Wholesale. There's a lot of "sci fi" out there, but Asimov is too "brainy" and Clarke approaches horror imo. P. K. Dick is my favorite.
Freakin_Onion: What's your favorite? I actually didn't like sci-fi that much until I've read his Do Androids Dream of Electric Ship. He's changed my mind about the genre.
PazzoTheFool: It's actually Electric Sheep! I'm a fan of Raymond Chandler, so a future noir is right up my dark and jazz-backed alley.

Other than that, I also like Second Variety and We Can Remember It for You Wholesale. There's a lot of "sci fi" out there, but Asimov is too "brainy" and Clarke approaches horror imo. P. K. Dick is my favorite.
Oh, that's a shame, so few of Philip Dick's books are published and sold in my country. Neither of these two made into the bookstore, unfortunately. I also really like his Ubik, which I discovered accidentally through the adventure game.
As for Clarke, I didn't like him that much, but I've read only A Fall of Moondust. Maybe I should get into more of his books.
Other than that, I liked Dune by Frank Herbert, but, oh boy, I'll probably get old before the whole series will be published in our place.
Kunnian kentät by Kari Levola.
Freakin_Onion: Oh, that's a shame, so few of Philip Dick's books are published and sold in my country. Neither of these two made into the bookstore, unfortunately. I also really like his Ubik, which I discovered accidentally through the adventure game.
As for Clarke, I didn't like him that much, but I've read only A Fall of Moondust. Maybe I should get into more of his books.
Other than that, I liked Dune by Frank Herbert, but, oh boy, I'll probably get old before the whole series will be published in our place.
Hate to hear that. I guess most of that work isn't public domain yet, so online's a no-go as well.

I'm very curious to that adventure game that you discovered Ubik through though. What was it?
Freakin_Onion: Oh, that's a shame, so few of Philip Dick's books are published and sold in my country. Neither of these two made into the bookstore, unfortunately. I also really like his Ubik, which I discovered accidentally through the adventure game.
PazzoTheFool: Hate to hear that. I guess most of that work isn't public domain yet, so online's a no-go as well.

I'm very curious to that adventure game that you discovered Ubik through though. What was it?
It was Downfall by Harvester Games, the one made in 2009. There was this cool (well, at least in my opinion) feature, where you could browse the bookcase in one of the rooms and found about the books that inspired the developer. Most of the stuff in that bookcase was pretty nice. And the game itself is just amazing, although its design may seem weird at first. There is a version of Downfall from 2016 and although it's probably objectively better in many ways, I still like the old one much more. And there is no that bookcase feature anymore, which is a bit of a bummer.
Currently reading The Skull Throne by Peter V. Brett. I've been loving the Demon Cycle series, Arlen is a fantastic protagonist, and the way it deals with culture clash as everyone wants to fight off Demons is exciting.

Other than that I've been reading various Manga, such as Tokyo Ghoul and Yona of the Dawn.
PazzoTheFool: Hate to hear that. I guess most of that work isn't public domain yet, so online's a no-go as well.

Freakin_Onion: It was Downfall by Harvester Games, the one made in 2009. There was this cool (well, at least in my opinion) feature, where you could browse the bookcase in one of the rooms and found about the books that inspired the developer. Most of the stuff in that bookcase was pretty nice. And the game itself is just amazing, although its design may seem weird at first. There is a version of Downfall from 2016 and although it's probably objectively better in many ways, I still like the old one much more. And there is no that bookcase feature anymore, which is a bit of a bummer.
Nice, I'll check it out. I remember finding passages of The Man Who Was Thursday in Deus Ex. Another reason to the greatness of the game.
Freakin_Onion: It was Downfall by Harvester Games, the one made in 2009. There was this cool (well, at least in my opinion) feature, where you could browse the bookcase in one of the rooms and found about the books that inspired the developer. Most of the stuff in that bookcase was pretty nice. And the game itself is just amazing, although its design may seem weird at first. There is a version of Downfall from 2016 and although it's probably objectively better in many ways, I still like the old one much more. And there is no that bookcase feature anymore, which is a bit of a bummer.
PazzoTheFool: Nice, I'll check it out. I remember finding passages of The Man Who Was Thursday in Deus Ex. Another reason to the greatness of the game.
It's funny how such small and optional features can make an already great game even greater and your experience more immersive and pleasant.