It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson.

DadJoke007: The Dark Elf Trilogy
by R A Salvatore
I loved that trilogy as a teenager. I'm scared of reading it today, since it might not live up to my nostalgia.
Preston/Child: "The Book of the Dead"
entroumi: I recently started reading "A Clockwork Orange" by Anthony Burgess.
I'll drink a "Moloko plus" to that! ;)
Post edited July 21, 2019 by BreOl72
Hijo de hombre by Augusto Roa Bastos.
Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky.
Satire: Wie im Kindergarten by Rob Slane
Translation of Researchers Find That Nicking Ships May Have Consequences
"Lo cunto de li cunti overo lo trattenemiento de peccerille" ("The tale of tales, or entertainment for little ones") by Giambattista Basile. Also known as "Pentamerone", it's a collection of 50 tales written in Neapolitan dialect, published in Naples in 1634.
Article: Ist Dirk Pohlmann der deutsche Julian Assange? by Christiane Borowy
About the German journalist Dirk Pohlmann being threatened.
viperfdl: Article: Ist Dirk Pohlmann der deutsche Julian Assange? by Christiane Borowy
I know Dirk Pohlmann from "Geschichten aus Wikihausen".
viperfdl: Article: Ist Dirk Pohlmann der deutsche Julian Assange? by Christiane Borowy
Maxvorstadt: I know Dirk Pohlmann from "Geschichten aus Wikihausen".
Then the article could be interesting for you. :)
I'm learning to lip read...
Now reading The Witch (also known as The Girl in the Woods) by Camilla Läckberg.

cose_vecchie: "Lo cunto de li cunti overo lo trattenemiento de peccerille" ("The tale of tales, or entertainment for little ones") by Giambattista Basile. Also known as "Pentamerone", it's a collection of 50 tales written in Neapolitan dialect, published in Naples in 1634.
Is this where the 2015 movie came from?
cose_vecchie: "Lo cunto de li cunti overo lo trattenemiento de peccerille" ("The tale of tales, or entertainment for little ones") by Giambattista Basile. Also known as "Pentamerone", it's a collection of 50 tales written in Neapolitan dialect, published in Naples in 1634.
ConsulCaesar: Is this where the 2015 movie came from?
You mean the one by Matteo Garrone? Yes, they claim it's based on this book, but since I haven't watched it, I cannot offer any insight about it.
I’m currently reading this forum
i'm reading "The picture of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde
Post edited July 28, 2019 by Dagauto
After finishing The Witcher books, besides Season of Storms, I started to read...

King of the Wyld by Nicholas Eames

In a way, the story feels very similar to the Witcher's story. But instead of one man, it's a band who kill monsters for a living. And they're also on a mission to rescue a young girl from peril.

And now I'm reading the second book, still in the same universe continuing the story of the girl after being saved from the peril.

Bloody Rose by Nicholas Eames