It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ *throws a fact*

"Chanting tends to lump you in with the rest who croon the same message."
Throws a wet, smelly kipper. Because fish are good for you...
^ *throws a request*

"Smoke me a kipper, skipper. I'll be back for breakfast!"
Hooyaah: ^ *throws Kynseed at you. Now you do the same with this!
^ Throws a "NO" at you, as this game's full MSRP and not on sale.
Hooyaah: ^ *throws a request*

^ throws cigarette carton at Hooyaah
Post edited July 25, 2024 by MysterD
I throw my foot against the cigarettes and grind them all into the ground so that they're never smoked.
^ *throws a Lucky Strike*

(Massive, devastating, and successful strike made possible by the 5th Ranger Battalion)

Hooyaah: ^ *throws Kynseed at you. Now you do the same with this!
MysterD: ^ Throws a "NO" at you, as this game's full MSRP and not on sale.
Hooyaah: ^ *throws a request*

MysterD: ^ throws cigarette carton at Hooyaah
^ *throws a legitimate query*

Is XCOM 2 any good?
Hooyaah: ^ *throws a Lucky Strike*

(Massive, devastating, and successful strike made possible by the 5th Ranger Battalion)

MysterD: ^ Throws a "NO" at you, as this game's full MSRP and not on sale.

^ throws cigarette carton at Hooyaah
Hooyaah: ^ *throws a legitimate query*

Is XCOM 2 any good?
^ throws my index finger, which is pointing at my "Never Played Backlog".
I throw in my 2 cents towards Hooyaah purchasing a very good turn-based alien invasion game.
^ *throws a response*

Thanks Michael! It's regularly $59.99. It's on sale and a bargain at $2.99. But, I've never been a turn-based game fan.
Having thrown my opinion, I now throw worry that Hooyaah literally expects another 2 pennies to appear in his store wallet.
Post edited July 25, 2024 by LegoDnD
^ *throws a puzzled look*

I had no existing funds in my GOG store wallet. (I did purchase the game, nevertheless.)
Hooyaah: ^ *throws a puzzled look*

I had no existing funds in my GOG store wallet. (I did purchase the game, nevertheless.)
^ throws my opinion on XCOM Chimera Squad: I liked that and played that.

Hooyaah: ^ *throws a response*

Thanks Michael! It's regularly $59.99. It's on sale and a bargain at $2.99. But, I've never been a turn-based game fan.
^ throws a question.

"Did you buy XCOM 2: War of the Chosen expansion? Firaxis' expansions (not DLC's) are often known to often be game-changers or major game-improvers."

(Side note - I got XCOM 2 base and War expansion backlogged on Steam).
Post edited July 26, 2024 by MysterD
Hooyaah: ^ *throws a puzzled look*

MysterD: ^ throws my opinion on XCOM Chimera Squad: I liked that and played that.

Hooyaah: ^ *throws a response*

MysterD: ^ throws a question.

"Did you buy XCOM 2: War of the Chosen expansion? Firaxis' expansions (not DLC's) are often known to often be game-changers or major game-improvers."

^ *throws a reply*

I purchased XCOM 2 (base game only for $2.99 + tax) here at GOG now on sale!
MysterD: ^ throws my opinion on XCOM Chimera Squad: I liked that and played that.

^ throws a question.

Hooyaah: ^ *throws a reply*

I purchased XCOM 2 (base game only for $2.99 + tax) here at GOG now on sale!
^ Throws more thoughts, after Googling.

Looks like XCOM 2 with War of the Chosen installed is way deeper w/ WoTC installed and not as noob friendly - i.e. it's more tactical, more hardcore and not as easy.

Could be a similar situation of Gothic 2 Classic (with only base-game) vs. Gothic 2: Gold (with Night of the Raven installed).

Might be best to do XCOM 2 base first, then do XCOM 2 with War of the Chosen once you ain't a noob.
Post edited July 26, 2024 by MysterD
I throw a grenade into a mob of enemies with an ally in the blast range. He can take it and the multi-kill was too good to pass up.