It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jeditobe: This are trunk builds. they all are marked as 0.5.
liquidBass: I don't mean to be an ass...but you just said nothing. What do you mean these are trunk builds? That SVN is used? Or that there is no notion of release cycles? Or no notion of revisions? Or branches? I don't get it. I'm sorry.
What part do you not get? Asking so I don't end up telling you what you may already know :)
liquidBass: I don't mean to be an ass...but you just said nothing. What do you mean these are trunk builds? That SVN is used? Or that there is no notion of release cycles? Or no notion of revisions? Or branches? I don't get it. I'm sorry.
A trunk build is the state at a specific point in time of what will become 0.5 in the future. You could think of it as anywhere between releases, whether it's way before alpha, at some alpha, or beta, just that anything that's there at the time gets shoved into that build (while a release, and usually beta and rc, may -or may not- be more organised, perhaps excluding certain features that have been in development but are not ready enough at release time - but this is different to each project and development group, I have no idea how the ReactOS developers handle releases, they may just decide to take the current trunk build and label it a release version).
Post edited November 19, 2016 by Maighstir
jeditobe: https://reactos.org/project-news/reactos-043-released

ReactOS 0.4.3 with GOG support was just released!
JudasIscariot: Interesting.

Has ReactOS taken into account the changes made in version 1.1.16 and up?
No.

ReactOS is only compatible with Windows NT4.0\2000\XP\2003 at the current moment.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160916155459/https://cdn.gog.com//open/galaxy/client/setup_galaxy_1.1.15.13.exe - last supported version

trunk builds = nightly builds = daiy test builds

Maighstir: they may just decide to take the current trunk build and label it a release version).
Yes, + some special preparation.
Post edited November 20, 2016 by jeditobe
JudasIscariot: Interesting.

Has ReactOS taken into account the changes made in version 1.1.16 and up?
jeditobe: No.

ReactOS is only compatible with Windows NT4.0\2000\XP\2003 at the current moment.
I wonder whether my patch will help to run newer versions of Galaxy on ReactOS - please try WinXP patches from here and let me know (maybe first try version 1.1.30).
Post edited April 06, 2017 by DrakoPensulo
I have tried gog galaxy 1.1.30 with my WinXP patch (on reactOS 0.4.4) but it does not work. There is a problem with api-ms-win dlls.
sadly, only point to support Galaxy here is science. Coz, for now, reactos can barelly handle wine titles, for some reasons
Post edited April 23, 2017 by Gekko_Dekko