It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tallima: Uwe Boll movies.
Well this is more about games here and- *see rep:1453* WOW TALK ABOUT OVERRATED! SMH
darthspudius: Yeah mine too. Social Club was turned off and generally does nothing now. Played perfectly other wise.
tinyE: Well shit now I'm confused. XD Does it require anything online to install or play?
My disc copy does not. It installs the Social Club off the disc BUT it is not required to play.
darthspudius: Yeah mine too. Social Club was turned off and generally does nothing now. Played perfectly other wise.
tinyE: Well shit now I'm confused. XD Does it require anything online to install or play?
To be honest I appear to be outnumbered here, and my release was at launch day, so it may have got better DRM wise. As for the game itself, I didn't see what was so good about it at all. Vice City had the style, the music, but then I am from that era. This just seemed to be trying to hard to be "real". As for DRM: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/rockstar-explains-gta-ivs-drm

As long as you switch off all the R* Club things.
nightcraw1er.488: To be honest I appear to be outnumbered here, and my release was at launch day, so it may have got better DRM wise. As for the game itself, I didn't see what was so good about it at all. Vice City had the style, the music, but then I am from that era. This just seemed to be trying to hard to be "real". As for DRM: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/rockstar-explains-gta-ivs-drm

Well at $10 what have I got to lose? :P
real.geizterfahr: Skyrim. Looks beautiful and all that but it's one of the most boring games ever :/
FoxySage: It is a boring game seen from an RPG perspective (terrible story, bland characters, etc). It's a fun walking/exploration simulator though. =)
I would agree, if you put a ton of mods onto it becomes playable, however its a standard problem with Oblivion as well. They more or less just provide the engine and let modders do the rest. The people who made Nehrim are working on Enderal for Skyrim, that might be worth looking at.
nightcraw1er.488: To be honest I appear to be outnumbered here, and my release was at launch day, so it may have got better DRM wise. As for the game itself, I didn't see what was so good about it at all. Vice City had the style, the music, but then I am from that era. This just seemed to be trying to hard to be "real". As for DRM: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/rockstar-explains-gta-ivs-drm

tinyE: Well at $10 what have I got to lose? :P
Your hard drive, soul, and $10, order them as you value them :o)
Post edited August 11, 2015 by nightcraw1er.488
FoxySage: Somebody has to say it:

Fallout 4
Gengar78: Woah! A game that's not even out yet? You sir, just took it to a whole new level of anti-sheepleness.
To be fair, it is out in a few months and if you look at the hype flowing around on the web it is bound to be overhyped. ;)

(I'm also slightly biased in my opinion since i don't really enjoy the whole FPS gameplay 3 and 4 have. :P)
Well, I guess this is a chance for me to vent my Spec Ops: The Line hatred.

SPEC OPS: THE FREKKIN LINE
jefequeso: Well, I guess this is a chance for me to vent my Spec Ops: The Line hatred.

But is it overrated tho?
Tallima: Uwe Boll movies.
Gengar78: Well this is more about games here and- *see rep:1453* WOW TALK ABOUT OVERRATED! SMH
That is, Uwe Boll movies make previously good games become bad and then, therefore, overrated. It's a stretch. But it fit with the overall humor of the thread.

My for-real over-rated games are boring: Call of Duty, most jRPGs.
Matewis: I hate avocados.
Have you tried many? The different types vary quite a bit. The much larger green ones (here, they're grown in Florida) seem like they'd give you more bang for your buck, but they taste like wet balsa wood. If I'd eaten one of those first, I would have dismissed all avocados forever. The smaller dark ones (called Hass) are tasty, especially on toast with salt. Of course, the bread is important. I don't know why we have entire aisles of terrible, terrible bread here in the States. I'm not typically very fussy about food, so it must be quite bad for me to notice.

Also, one of my earliest purchases on GOG was a D&D bundle with nine games in it. They ran the full gamut from dull to clunky. (The half of them that I tried before dismissing them all.) Still, many of them are very popular GOG Kool-aid flavors.
Gengar78: Well with over-rated threads its more about the dreaded "other people" that over-enjoy things. And thats bad because... uh... well... reasons.
lol - +1 for that. :)
My Wife!

The games she keeps playing with me I get pwned all the time.. If I don't be good I get no nooky ... :(
Matewis: I hate avocados.
grimwerk: Have you tried many? The different types vary quite a bit. The much larger green ones (here, they're grown in Florida) seem like they'd give you more bang for your buck, but they taste like wet balsa wood. If I'd eaten one of those first, I would have dismissed all avocados forever. The smaller dark ones (called Hass) are tasty, especially on toast with salt. Of course, the bread is important. I don't know why we have entire aisles of terrible, terrible bread here in the States. I'm not typically very fussy about food, so it must be quite bad for me to notice.

Also, one of my earliest purchases on GOG was a D&D bundle with nine games in it. They ran the full gamut from dull to clunky. (The half of them that I tried before dismissing them all.) Still, many of them are very popular GOG Kool-aid flavors.
I haven't tried many no, but I can still vividly remember the first one I tried when I was about 5 years old :P It's not that I merely dislike the taste, it's that I absolutely can't stand it. Even the smell sends me running for the hills. And of course just about every second salad I encounter when visiting family or friends has been bombarded with slices of avo :-\
jefequeso: Well, I guess this is a chance for me to vent my Spec Ops: The Line hatred.

Gengar78: But is it overrated tho?
Yes
Gengar78: But is it overrated tho?
jefequeso: Yes
Oh, thank goodness you warned me. I was considering trying it out but since there's a group of people that like it I guess there's no point now. I don't want to run the risk of liking it.