It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nightcraw1er.488: All I can suggest is don't. I believe it had securerom or something similar. I had to contact their support to finally get it to work at all, and then it crashed about 10 mins in, probably due to the same drm. I aquired a *cough* version of it a while back, just for the purpose of playing without the drm, which seemed to work better, however the game itself was so poor I gave up and deleted it completely, I might even have chucked the DVD case out now as well.
tinyE: Thanks, I'll stick with San Andreas.
I have never had a problem with my GTA IV. Especially nothing like this.
Smannesman: I disagree.
Then you sir are a baby.
bad_fur_day1: And there's Deus Ex.

Metal Gear Solid!

How bout I just list every acclaimed videogame ever and get it over with.

Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, Gears of War, God of War, Halo, Half Life, Portal, Doom, Super Mario Bros. Sonic the Hedgehog (Now c'mon, tell me that isn't overrated!) ICO, Shadow of the Collosus, The Sims, Grand Theft Auto, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Might and Magic, Dungeons and Dragons, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Hitman, No One Lives Forever, Farcry, Crysis, Total War, Arma, Operation Flashpoint, Startopia, Psychonauts, Monkey Island, Xcom...

Am I missing anything?

Oh, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Civilization, Pirates! (Because who doesn't hate that!) Dead Rising, Dead Island, Battlefield, Call of Duty, Knights of the Old Republic (Everyone knows that stinks) Ninja Gaiden, Ratchet and Clank OVERRATED!
??? is that a random list from somewhere? 'cause i don't think x-com or startopia was popular enough to be overrated when it was first released. most strategy games tend to sell a lot LESS than shooter games unless it was by blizzard or westwood.

also RIP. *SOB
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westwood_Studios#History
darthspudius: I have never had a problem with my GTA IV. Especially nothing like this.
Me neither, although I remember that I had to use Rockstar Social Club or something, which was annoying. GTA4 was worth the annoyance though. I loved the game (except for the bowling calls of course)
darthspudius: I have never had a problem with my GTA IV. Especially nothing like this.
Matewis: Me neither, although I remember that I had to use Rockstar Social Club or something, which was annoying. GTA4 was worth the annoyance though. I loved the game (except for the bowling calls of course)
Yeah mine too. Social Club was turned off and generally does nothing now. Played perfectly other wise.
Gengar78: But did't you know that anyone who disagrees with someone saying a video game is overrated is obviously a brainwashed robotic sheep with bad taste who just likes everything and anything that is mainstream?
OneFiercePuppy: OK. Let's see if I can keep this all in line:
Gengar78: As we all know, the number of humans beings that like a game has to match the EXACT QUANTIFIABLE MEASURE OF EXACT QUALITY of said game.
OneFiercePuppy: but also

Gengar78: Really, if these people would just convince themselves that their personal opinion is incorrect and just leave all the Bioshock liking to me
OneFiercePuppy: ....means that if you are the only person allowed to like Bioshock, its objective quality is 1 (which can't be good, especially if you are still insisting on using your outdated x -> 8.554 scale), so you shouldn't like it because it's terrible. But since you're not a sheeple, you should like it because of its low rating, along with all the other non-sheep, so its quality must be higher, and you can't be the only one to like it. Since you can't be the only one to like it, you can't under-rate it, so it's over-rated, so nobody should like it, except you. GOTO 10.

Jesus, this isn't circular reasoning, it's a Clifford torus of an Oroborous of reasoning.
But... uh... uh... oh! You also have to take into account how much of those individuals like the game in the first place. Meaning that 20 million people that like Bioshock is the equivalent to my fetish for it.

P.S. Anything newer than the 8.554 scale is overrated dumbed down casual trash!
Matewis: Me neither, although I remember that I had to use Rockstar Social Club or something, which was annoying. GTA4 was worth the annoyance though. I loved the game (except for the bowling calls of course)
darthspudius: Yeah mine too. Social Club was turned off and generally does nothing now. Played perfectly other wise.
Well shit now I'm confused. XD Does it require anything online to install or play?
Somebody has to say it:

Fallout 4
Skyrim. Looks beautiful and all that but it's one of the most boring games ever :/
bad_fur_day1: And there's Deus Ex.

Metal Gear Solid!

How bout I just list every acclaimed videogame ever and get it over with.

Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, Gears of War, God of War, Halo, Half Life, Portal, Doom, Super Mario Bros. Sonic the Hedgehog (Now c'mon, tell me that isn't overrated!) ICO, Shadow of the Collosus, The Sims, Grand Theft Auto, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Might and Magic, Dungeons and Dragons, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Hitman, No One Lives Forever, Farcry, Crysis, Total War, Arma, Operation Flashpoint, Startopia, Psychonauts, Monkey Island, Xcom...

Am I missing anything?

Oh, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Civilization, Pirates! (Because who doesn't hate that!) Dead Rising, Dead Island, Battlefield, Call of Duty, Knights of the Old Republic (Everyone knows that stinks) Ninja Gaiden, Ratchet and Clank OVERRATED!
dick1982: ??? is that a random list from somewhere? 'cause i don't think x-com or startopia was popular enough to be overrated when it was first released. most strategy games tend to sell a lot LESS than shooter games unless it was by blizzard or westwood.

also RIP. *SOB
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westwood_Studios#History
Well I'm sure there's more than 19 people who really liked those. So yeah, they are overrated casul trash.
Post edited August 11, 2015 by Gengar78
SO many.

I'll add:

Baldur's Gate 2
real.geizterfahr: Skyrim. Looks beautiful and all that but it's one of the most boring games ever :/
It is a boring game seen from an RPG perspective (terrible story, bland characters, etc). It's a fun walking/exploration simulator though. =)
I'm always intrigued with these threads (over-rated games, worst games, most disappointing games, etc) as there are always some games that I love that others hate and vice versa. It's interesting to see what some people dislike and why they dislike them.
FoxySage: Somebody has to say it:

Fallout 4
Woah! A game that's not even out yet? You sir, just took it to a whole new level of anti-sheepleness.
GR00T: I'm always intrigued with these threads (over-rated games, worst games, most disappointing games, etc) as there are always some games that I love that others hate and vice versa. It's interesting to see what some people dislike and why they dislike them.
Well with over-rated threads its more about the dreaded "other people" that over-enjoy things. And thats bad because... uh... well... reasons.
Post edited August 11, 2015 by Gengar78
Uwe Boll movies.