It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If I haven't exceeded the limit this month I'd be game for Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India (uPlay key).

Be game.

Get it?

Hehehehe.

zeogold: Update: Shining Force, Alien Soldier, and Golden Axe II added, courtesy of 01kipper.
Child Phobia: Nightcoming Fears, One More Dungeon, Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh, Zombillie, Doors, The Howler, and Top Trumps Turbo added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
Company of Heroes 2 - Southern Fronts DLC and Shining Force added, courtesy of KoreaBeat.
18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker, Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost, Drakensang: The River of Time, Hot Dish, Hunting Unlimited 2008, Hunting Unlimited 2010, Mahjongg Investigations: Under Suspicion, Midnight Outlaw: 6 Hours to SunUp, Mission Runway, Ride! Carnival Tycoon, Sprint Cars Road to Knoxville, Circuit Breakers, Deep Dungeons of Doom, Deadlock II: Shrine Wars, and Tycoon City New York added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
This is a golden opportunity....I call dibs Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh!
Time to give a few recommendations to hopefully give these games good homes...

Brutal Legend
A strange combination of hack'n'slash, open world, RTS, and rock music. All written by the guy behind Psychonauts. Just that should give you an idea of what it is. Brutal Legend is highly unique and entertaining. Whether or not it's better than Psychonauts is up for debate, but Brutal Legend is a great time for those who want to rock and roll all night.

LIMBO
This is one platformer people need to play. Challenging, dark, atmospheric, and at times a bit scary. If you haven't played LIMBO already, you kind of owe it to yourself to play it. It's one of those independent games that made it what it is.

Realms of the Haunting
A sadly forgotten relic of the 1990s, Realms of the Haunting is one of the most interesting shooters of the time. It acts as a mixture of adventure game and first-person shooter, and it works surprisingly well. Also helping is the surprisingly good story (complete with actually competent FMV sequences) and a really good atmosphere. Realms of the Haunting is not forgiving, though, and reading the manual is required to not be completely helpless. But for those wanting something unique, this is certainly one to play.
if i may i'd like to throw my hat in for shining force assumin i havent been beaten to the punch
ljyoun: Time to give a few recommendations to hopefully give these games good homes...

Brutal Legend
A strange combination of hack'n'slash, open world, RTS, and rock music. All written by the guy behind Psychonauts. Just that should give you an idea of what it is. Brutal Legend is highly unique and entertaining. Whether or not it's better than Psychonauts is up for debate, but Brutal Legend is a great time for those who want to rock and roll all night.
I second the recommendation for Brutal Legend, it is pretty cool. Jack Black plays the voice of your character with the usual Jack Black sense of humour. It's got lots of laughs.
Ok, since I've claimed a few games, I thik I write a recommentation for one of the ones left.

Gun Metal
Essentially it's a third-person shooter. However, instead of controlling some guy (or girl) like in ordinary TPS, you pilot a huge robot, that can also transform into a plane. So in the "plane mode" this game is more like flying arcade.

In each mode you have four different weapons and before each mission you can change some of them. Like the first weapon for robot can be twin pistols with limited auto-targeting, but you can swap them for more powerful pistols, but without auto-targeting. There are different types of bombs for the plane and so on.

However, the most interesting thing (for me at least) that each level of the game is not just some coridor, where you need to kill all enemies or find exit. Before the level you always have a briefing and there are several missions that you must complete. More so, on many maps you have your own base that can regenerate your robot and arms supply.
Sometimes there are even some allied troops. Sure, they are weake than you, but in many cases their support can make tasks a lot easier if you coordinate your actions with them.

The onlly problem of the game, I fouund, is that it's relatively short. Only about 14 missions or so.
ljyoun: Time to give a few recommendations to hopefully give these games good homes...

Brutal Legend
skeletonbow: I second the recommendation for Brutal Legend, it is pretty cool. Jack Black plays the voice of your character with the usual Jack Black sense of humour. It's got lots of laughs.
And I third this. The reason many people don't like this probably is because of the strange (but pretty small) real time strategy part in it. However if you ever liked electric guitars, headbangers, hot looking chicks in leather you'll HAVE to play this. Jack Black not only is the voice of the main character (a fighting metal roadie - fighting with an electric guitar) in this he also starrs in the REAL LIFE intro. Also there are voices from several original metal members like Ozzy Osburne and Lenny Kilmister. This game takes EVERY metal cliché and let you live it. And there is some pretty cool music and high speed driving and killing stupid fantasy animals and whatnot. You know what? JUST GET IT!
Post edited February 26, 2017 by MarkoH01
Okay, I'll bite. May I ask for Brutal Legend? :D
(Since I already got a game from this giveaway a while ago, feel free to deny my request.)
low rated
Could I request the other Shining Force please?
low rated
TheBlondMagician: Could I request the other Shining Force please?
Leech with alt accounts.

How many games have you taken so far?
skeletonbow: I second the recommendation for Brutal Legend, it is pretty cool. Jack Black plays the voice of your character with the usual Jack Black sense of humour. It's got lots of laughs.
MarkoH01: And I third this. The reason many people don't like this probably is because of the strange (but pretty small) real time strategy part in it. However if you ever liked electric guitars, headbangers, hot looking chicks in leather you'll HAVE to play this. Jack Black not only is the voice of the main character (a fighting metal roadie - fighting with an electric guitar) in this he also starrs in the REAL LIFE intro. Also there are voices from several original metal members like Ozzy Osburne and Lenny Kilmister. This game takes EVERY metal cliché and let you live it. And there is some pretty cool music and high speed driving and killing stupid fantasy animals and whatnot. You know what? JUST GET IT!
Jack Black does the game justice by not being the staple of the game too, having the voices of lemmy, ozzbourne and every other shine, it has enough references to dry your skull to the ground, specially when you start fightning a flock of seagulls, you start to get what you are getting into which I think it's actually out of Jack Black's humor.
low rated
Kleetus: Leech with alt accounts.

How many games have you taken so far?
He somehow made it to the other private gog forum that tinyE told us about.

Even there he is leeching like a drug addict leeches for drugs.

Don't ask me who gave me the screenshots. Zeogold already is at odds with that person.
Attachments:
tomyam80: I wld like 2 ask 4 Golden Axe II if zeogold is ok with it. I hv played the 1st & i think i'll enjoy the 2nd as well, thks. :)
JunglePredator: If I haven't exceeded the limit this month I'd be game for Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India (uPlay key).
GioVio123: This is a golden opportunity....I call dibs Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh!
Vyraexii: if i may i'd like to throw my hat in for shining force assumin i havent been beaten to the punch
jpilot: Okay, I'll bite. May I ask for Brutal Legend? :D
(Since I already got a game from this giveaway a while ago, feel free to deny my request.)
Erikspilivink: So, may I ask for Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number? Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend :)
All granted.
Post edited February 27, 2017 by zeogold
Thanks zeogold and Crackpot.756 for Brütal Legend! :)
Vyraexii: if i may i'd like to throw my hat in for shining force assumin i havent been beaten to the punch
zeogold: All granted.
my thanks sir to your kind self and to Falci for the generous donation may the gods of your choice smile upon your lives