It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
zeogold: ...
Falci: Can I have Company of Heroes 2 - Southern Fronts DLC if no one else has already asked for it? ^_^
zeogold: Also granted.
Amazing! Great many thanks to you and KoreaBeat for the DLC! :D :D :D

You guys made my day! ^_^
zeogold: Update: Shining Force, Alien Soldier, and Golden Axe II added, courtesy of 01kipper.
May i ask for Alien Soldier?
zeogold: Update: Shining Force, Alien Soldier, and Golden Axe II added, courtesy of 01kipper.
Impaler26: May i ask for Alien Soldier?
Granted.
Impaler26: May i ask for Alien Soldier?
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks 01kipper and zeogold! :)
Right, then. Large update rollin' in. I got a lotta work to do on that list, it seems. My apologies if it takes me a while since I'm currently waist-deep in school stuff at the moment.

Update: Zombillie, Doors, The Howler, and Top Trumps Turbo added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India (uPlay key), Space Hack, Millie, and Invasion added, courtesy of TheNerdyPlane.
DiRT 3 Complete Edition, Bionic Commando Rearmed, Total War Battles: KINDGOM - Exclusive Humble Bundle Banner Heraldry with Total War Battles: KINGDOM 1000 in-game gold (DLC) added, courtesy of Deemedrol.
Comix Zone added, courtesy of Vyraexii.
Golden Axe II and Shining Force added, courtesy of Falci.
Action Henk, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, and THOTH added, courtesy of Visimar.
Shining Force and Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines (DLC) added, courtesy of Chandoraa.
Viscera Cleanup Detail - House of Horror (DLC) and Puzzles at Mystery Manor added, courtesy of Impaler26.
Syberia and Nicolas Eymerich - The Inquisitor - Book 1: The Plague added, courtesy of MadyNora.
Post edited February 25, 2017 by zeogold
The Viscera Cleanup Detail is JUST the DLC, not the game?
tinyE: The Viscera Cleanup Detail is JUST the DLC, not the game?
Correct.
low rated
tinyE: The Viscera Cleanup Detail is JUST the DLC, not the game?
zeogold: Correct.
I think it's wonderful seeing you both on speaking terms.

I'm envisaging some tongue pretty soon.

Just remember, make-up sex is the best, people always try harder when they're making up.
low rated
I wld like 2 ask 4 Golden Axe II if zeogold is ok with it. I hv played the 1st & i think i'll enjoy the 2nd as well, thks. :)
low rated
If Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number is not a DLC only, then I would kindly ask for it. I do not own the standard Hotline Miami 2 and if it is just a DLC and not a playable game, then I do not wish to ask for it. If it is a standard game + DLC then I am more than happy to ask for it! I am sorry if i sound like a "mystery wrapped in a Twinkie".

So, may I ask for Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number? Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend :)
Post edited February 25, 2017 by Erikspilivink
low rated
Erikspilivink: If Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number is not a DLC only, then I would kindly ask for it. I do not own the standard Hotline Miami 2 and if it is just a DLC and not a playable game, then I do not wish to ask for it. If it is a standard game + DLC then I am more than happy to ask for it! I am sorry if i sound like a "mystery wrapped in a Twinkie".

So, may I ask for Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number? Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend :)
The only DLC available is the soundtrack. But you should know that already by visiting the steam store page. Do you even look up the store page? Or are you requesting games just for the fun of it? If so, that's plain rude.
Erikspilivink: If Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number is not a DLC only, then I would kindly ask for it. I do not own the standard Hotline Miami 2 and if it is just a DLC and not a playable game, then I do not wish to ask for it. If it is a standard game + DLC then I am more than happy to ask for it! I am sorry if i sound like a "mystery wrapped in a Twinkie".

Kaesemeister: The only DLC available is the soundtrack. But you should know that already by visiting the steam store page. Do you even look up the store page? Or are you requesting games just for the fun of it? If so, that's plain rude.
I did look into the store page. For me it said:
Buy Hotline Miami 2: 14,99 £
And then it said Buy Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Digital Special Edition 19,99 £
And below that it said "Buy Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Digital Special Edition Upgrade 0,5 £ <- I was afraid that it was this one

I am sorry but my intention was not to be rude in any way and I apologize if I sounded like that. What even makes you think that I am doing this for fun? I did look into the page and I was confused about the different versions and such, since the first one was "Hotline Miami 2" only. Therefore I clearly stated that I am not interested in only getting a DLC. My intention was not to be rude.
low rated
Kaesemeister: The only DLC available is the soundtrack. But you should know that already by visiting the steam store page. Do you even look up the store page? Or are you requesting games just for the fun of it? If so, that's plain rude.
Erikspilivink: I did look into the store page. For me it said:
Buy Hotline Miami 2: 14,99 £
And then it said Buy Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Digital Special Edition 19,99 £
And below that it said "Buy Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Digital Special Edition Upgrade 0,5 £ <- I was afraid that it was this one

I am sorry but my intention was not to be rude in any way and I apologize if I sounded like that. What even makes you think that I am doing this for fun? I did look into the page and I was confused about the different versions and such, since the first one was "Hotline Miami 2" only. Therefore I clearly stated that I am not interested in only getting a DLC. My intention was not to be rude.
Maybe rude is not quite the right word (more like gratuitous) but do you really think the upgrade to the Digital Special Edition is given away here or even the soundtrack?
Post edited February 25, 2017 by Kaesemeister
Kaesemeister: Maybe rude is not quite the right word (more like gratuitous) but do you really think the upgrade to the Digital Special Edition is given away here or even the soundtrack?
I do not think this discussion would contribute to this thread, but DLC's are given in this thread and you may never be sure whether something is a DLC or not. Again, I presented in my first post that I was not aware if it was a DLC or not, since I was concerned. It's never wrong to simply ask if you're uncertain, which I did in my first post. In order to be polite, I wanted to make it clear that I did not ask for a DLC that someone else could enjoy. I do not wish to discuss this any further as it is not on topic.
low rated
Kaesemeister: Maybe rude is not quite the right word (more like gratuitous) but do you really think the upgrade to the Digital Special Edition is given away here or even the soundtrack?
Erikspilivink: I do not think this discussion would contribute to this thread, but DLC's are given in this thread and you may never be sure whether something is a DLC or not. Again, I presented in my first post that I was not aware if it was a DLC or not, since I was concerned. It's never wrong to simply ask if you're uncertain, which I did in my first post. In order to be polite, I wanted to make it clear that I did not ask for a DLC that someone else could enjoy. I do not wish to discuss this any further as it is not on topic.
Ok. As you wish.
Post edited February 25, 2017 by Kaesemeister