It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Rsgames246: may I please request hollow knight if I'm elligible?
I've repeatedly told you that you're not eligible for the giveaways, both in public and in private.
Gekko_Dekko: may I ask for The Slormancer, if its not too late yet?
Granted.
MarkoH01: I would like to request Metamorphosis.
Granted.
Schizo2015: may i have dorfromantik please?
Granted.
bler144: Anyway, after contemplating, I've decided to overcome my hesitancy and ask for what appears to be the one remaining copy of

Slormancer
Granted.
thx for the game doc0075 and finkleroy for the hosting.
I'd recommend Cyber Hook.

If you're into fast paced games, you will enjoy it a lot. It's really fun to play the 'cyberspyderman' in it's maps. But there is more to it than that, believe me. :)

Also, their devs are really kind and offer good support in their Discord.
PaterAlf: May I ask for Dorfromantik?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you very much and of course a big thank you to Doc0075 for their neverending generosity!!!
Thank you very much Doc0075 for Metamorphosis. Also thank you finkleroy for your ongoing work here and of course for granting my request :)
May i ask for Monster Train?
May I ask for Hollow Knight plus DLC? Thanks
Can I have Mount and Blade Warband?
low rated
May I have Phantom Doctrine?
Thanks to Mortius1 for a trip with Indy and to Fink for dedicating his day to gift us some quality time. Also, thanks to Doc for spreading virtual love here.
May I request Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure .. Thank you :)
Many thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy :)
Thank you once more, Doc0075, having received your awesome gift of Ghostrunner, complete with its wintery addition) \^^/ It is often difficult to express appreciation for what you give with words that others haven't already so well delivered.

Also, thanks Finkleroy, for the all the logistics required for the fun of the participants!
Mister.Wolf: It is often difficult to express appreciation for what you give with words that others haven't already so well delivered.
I totally couldn't have said that or agreed more on what you said. 1000000000000000000000000000% true.
A big thank you for both Doc's generosity and finkle's hard work.

Battle Brothers had a place on my wishlist for over a year (missed the 10€ sale previously).