It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Korotan: Your welcome and have fun with the farmlive.
Btw where is your Profilepicture from.
Hensuki
high rated
Thanks as always for the giveaway.
DellJennin667: Ignore this and please grant it to Leucurus
This is so nice of you :)
To all: Y'all might want to check the main list(when Fink updates it) for a few small changes to it in a while

-

Also to make sure he notices my PM(as my PMs are broken atm for some):

finkleroy: Granted.
Check yer PM in like 5 minutes, friend. :)
Post edited April 03, 2021 by GamezRanker
Hi, please can I have Time Gentlemen, Please! + Ben There, Dan That!
high rated
pferreira1983: Hi, please can I have Time Gentlemen, Please! + Ben There, Dan That!
Granted.
high rated
I wasn't going to go into detail about what happened with myconv, but they started a forum thread about it, which was locked before I could explain what actually happened, so I'll mention it here. They missed the deadline to request games in March and then expected me to make an exception for them because they've donated to the giveaway in the past. I told them that they won't get any special treatment, at which point they became rude and belligerent, so I permanently banned them from both giveaways and blocked them from being able to PM me. They then whined about it in public, which did nothing but demonstrate their nasty attitude to the entire community. It's sad that some people feel the need to act like this, but there you have it.
finkleroy: It's sad that some people feel the need to act like this, but there you have it.
There's an old saying: "don't bite the hand that feeds"....I guess that user learned it the hard way.

Fwiw I think you made the right call(also thanks for sharing your side of the story).

I also wanted to state once more that I appreciate all the work you do here(I have dealt with a sizable workload just running smaller giveaways, so I can only imagine the work that goes into your 2 threads). You sir, deserve a medal of two for all the work you do and the crap you occasionally have to put up with...but I don't have any atm so this will have to do: Huzzah and three cheers for Finkleroy!
Post edited April 04, 2021 by GamezRanker
high rated
GamezRanker: There's an old saying: "don't bite the hand that feeds"....I guess that user learned it the hard way.

Fwiw I think you made the right call(also thanks for sharing your side of the story).

I also wanted to state once more that I appreciate all the work you do here(I have dealt with a sizable workload just running smaller giveaways, so I can only imagine the work that goes into your 2 threads). You sir, deserve a medal of two for all the work you do and the crap you occasionally have to put up with...but I don't have any atm so this will have to do: Huzzah and three cheers for Finkleroy!
Thank you for the kind words.
finkleroy: It's sad that some people feel the need to act like this, but there you have it.
GamezRanker: There's an old saying: "don't bite the hand that feeds"....I guess that user learned it the hard way.

I second everything you've written.
mrkgnao: I second everything you've written.
Pic related :)
Attachments:
second.jpg (179 Kb)
Post edited April 04, 2021 by GamezRanker
mrkgnao: I second everything you've written.
GamezRanker: For you: pic related :)
Cheers.
Hi! May i ask for XIII daggered key?
high rated
Likolrosa: Hi! May i ask for XIII daggered key?
Granted.
Big thanks to bluethief and finkleroy for XIII!
Post edited April 04, 2021 by Likolrosa