It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aaargh! Seconds late for Nantucket! But I'll get you, Moby Dick. This sale or another. You can run on for a long time, but sooner or later I'll get you down! ;)
Thank you ciemnogrodzianin for donating "Bad Mojo Redux" and thank you zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
Sjuan: Thanks to DampSquib for the key and Zeogold for the giveaway! :)
Welcome, honestly i have no idea what the game is like, yet to play it myself.

omega64: Thank you DampSquib.
Very welcome, enjoy :)
Post edited September 01, 2018 by DampSquib
high rated
AB2012: If no-one else wants it, may I ask for Firewatch please?
Granted.
ciemnogrodzianin: Aaargh! Seconds late for Nantucket! But I'll get you, Moby Dick. This sale or another. You can run on for a long time, but sooner or later I'll get you down! ;)
Enebias informed me that he was unsure of whether he wanted the game and thus instructed me to give it to anyone who asked for it in the meanwhile, so, as such, it's going to you.
Also granted.
Post edited September 02, 2018 by zeogold
ciemnogrodzianin: Aaargh! Seconds late for Nantucket! But I'll get you, Moby Dick. This sale or another. You can run on for a long time, but sooner or later I'll get you down! ;)
Of course.
zeogold: Granted
Thank you very much Zeogold (and Dampsquib for the giveaway)!
Can I have The Witcher 3?
Rosalumina: Can I have The Witcher 3?
Granted.
Somebody's got that Ghorpm superpower goin' on.
I would like The Witcher 3. How did you even get it?
Post edited September 02, 2018 by PookaMustard
I'd like to nominate finkleroy for The Witcher 3
PookaMustard: I would like The Witcher 3. How did you even get it?
Also granted.

This is the one time I've ever seen Ghorpm outplayed. Either that, or his time machine finally works.
Rosalumina: Can I have The Witcher 3?
zeogold: Granted.
Somebody's got that Ghorpm superpower goin' on.
Thank you for the key UncleColdBeer and Zeogold!
WOW - Is there still a key for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (!) available?

Could that be for me?
gixgox: WOW - Is there still a key for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (!) available?

Could that be for me?
I'm afraid that one's the last one, on hold for Finkleroy.
Looks like Witcher 3 is very popural as free game in GOG giveaway. Like hot coffee and donuts :DD