It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SkelettalAngel: noope not this time i checked i still had my two game limit but thanks anyway
zlaywal: The limit is one for the non previous freebies.
yeah i just realized 0.0
saints row 2?

edit: IK I MISSED IT WHEN THEY WERE GIVING IT OUT OOF
Post edited August 29, 2018 by todorokii
Thank you kdgog and zeogold :D
tomyam80: Yup, i think reading the OP rules wld help as well. Unfortunately there r still some ppl who hv a tendency 2 just ask 4 a game even if they dun meet the requirements or hv already reached their limit so we shd really all help zeo save some work. ;)
MarkoH01: While I do agree that reading the OP would help I'd guess that those who just reached their limit are probably aware of the OP - they might just have forgotten that they already requested a game. :)
Yes, but i still think it's not too diff 2 read the OP cos our nick will be on the list if we hv already gotten a game this mth so a simple check there wld solve the prob. But that's just me i guess.
Thank you to Lone_Scout for the Asura key :D
FoxySage: Thank you to Lone_Scout for the Asura key :D
You're welcome. Enjoy!
By the way, if you can, please tell me your impressions on this game. I want to get it and play it some day, but too many pending games to play and so little time, so I let you do the playtesting. :)
Can I please have Grim Fandango Remastered when you can? Huge thanks :)
zlaywal: Thank you Zeogold for your time to manage these threads. And for DampSquib for the Hidden & Dangerous series. After checking, this is the second game I've received from you after Valhalla Hills last December which I later bought the DLC for it.

And btw Illusion Softworks, where's Vietcong?
NuffCatnip: Thank you DampSquib and zeogold!
Going to start today right after work. :)
skimmie: Many, many thanks to Dampsquib for Vaporum! Really looking forward to playing this :)

Als, thanks to zeogold for maintaining this GA.
You are all very welcome, enjoy.
May I ask for Commandos Ammo Pack, please?
May I ask for Serious Sam: The Second Encounter?
neverwinter? or serious sam
Post edited September 01, 2018 by wizbro_
Can I ask for Bad Mojo Redux?
It's a new mth & I would 2 make a request 4 S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, thanks 4 considering my request. :)
If for some reason, the person above me doesn't get it, I would also be interested in Shadow of Chernobyl. Thanks.
I'd like to nominate Mr. Falci for one of those The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - Trails in the Sky Costumes DLCs.
Cheers!