It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wake up - get both of his terrific adventures 90% off!

<span class="bold">Alan Wake</span>'s desperate search for his missing wife and <span class="bold">Alan Wake's American Nightmare</span> quickly became two of our all time favorite horror stories. Now Alan needs to step away, perhaps curl up someplace nice with one of his hit books, until it's time for him to come back. Due to licensing issues with the game's music, on Monday 17:00 PM UTC the original Alan Wake will be removed from sale everywhere. American Nightmare is NOT affected by this in any way.
If you haven't tried his fascinating action/adventures yet, this is the perfect opportunity to catch up, because for the next 48 hours both games are 90% off!

So let us now point our flashlights skywards as an au revoir to our favorite author and hope that someday we'll meet again.

The 90% discount on both <span class="bold">Alan Wake</span> and <span class="bold">Alan Wake's American Nightmare</span> lasts until May 15th, 17:00 PM UTC.
Alan Wake will not be available for purchase after that time but all owners of the game will still have access to it as normal.
Great games, especially at this price.
stolen.. ehm, taken
Bye.

Nice sale.
dave1276: Any chance of getting this on GOG Connect?
Smannesman: I'm all for Connect, but surely 90% off is enough?
I mean I'd be happy if Connect gave you 90% off instead of 100% off.
Yea, ive got both games on steam. But would like a DRM free version to backup, i will be buying it, just didnt want to pay twice (or 3 times as ive also got the 360 version lol) if it was going to be on GOG Connect later today or tomorrow.
It is unfortunate that the music license has to expire, but it was nice of them to discount it before it had to be removed.

Goodbye Alan Wake.
FYI it's also being removed from Xbox 360/Xbox One as well. In case anyone wants to get it on console for any reason (old PC?).
Hopefully, they will do the smart thing and eventually remove/replace the music and bring the game back for sale. (Like Mafia 2 for instance.)
Had a blast playing Alan Wake a few years ago. A fine action game everyone should play at least once. Sad to see it go.
I already have these on Xbox, but.. whatevs, it's cheap! :) Bought!
high rated
Fuck the DMCA. Another example of the abusive law's grasp. Id say repeal it.
high rated
zgrillo2004: Fuck the DMCA. Another example of the abusive law's grasp. Id say repeal it.
I think it probably has more to do with the greedy music industry and probably the RIAA then it does with the DMCA.
high rated
On twitter developers said it's too complicated to patch out the songs (yeah, right), I think they just don't care about Alan Wake at this time.
Well too bad for then, people will just download and play for free, no more sales ever...
Post edited May 13, 2017 by Maou-san
high rated
EndlessKnight: Hopefully, they will do the smart thing and eventually remove/replace the music and bring the game back for sale. (Like Mafia 2 for instance.)
Yeah, right, so that everyone's version is replaced with bastardized one. Thanks, but no, thanks.
low rated
zgrillo2004: Fuck the DMCA. Another example of the abusive law's grasp. Id say repeal it.
Point_Man: I think it probably has more to do with the greedy music industry and probably the RIAA then it does with the DMCA.
The DMCA does protect the RIAA and the MPAA. theres no question about it. it was made by a democrat that wants to control our lives (Bill Clinton)
Fare thee well Master Wake. Your life was spooktastic and we will remember you fondly.
While I doubt the devs are going to fix this, I hope someone comes along to make a new horror game to fill the void.

(Also hoping people put a billion keys on g2a for future generations so they can enjoy the not-abandonware, I mean, this is how I got my hands on Prey, another game that was pulled from online stores for stupid reasons)