It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take a deep dive into a title rooted in Chinese history and mythology.
Genre: RPG
Discount: 30% off until 7th February 2022
Falran: ...or you are experiencing difficulties...
What have you done now? All my activities in the game have vanished from the web profile and Galaxy! Please fix that!
Yes, but did the CCP approved this game? I wouldn't want to offend the honorable Winnie the Pooh.
kud13:
Just saw this - thanks so much for the writeup!

I actually kind of like the way you describe the skill progression and options (and the odd way or two to aquire new options). Will keep an eye on this and might pick it up when I'm in the mood for an action RPG that looks like it's a different style and feel from the normal fare.
kud13:
Ixamyakxim: Just saw this - thanks so much for the writeup!

I actually kind of like the way you describe the skill progression and options (and the odd way or two to aquire new options). Will keep an eye on this and might pick it up when I'm in the mood for an action RPG that looks like it's a different style and feel from the normal fare.
I also somehow missed when this was released. And I also see SCPM recomending other games. I must investigate further.
just wathed the trailer - did i just see a giant flying derriere?
MadalinStroe: I also somehow missed when this was released. And I also see SCPM recomending other games. I must investigate further.
Yeah I've missed it too. Probably it was in the middle of some sale.
Oddly, if you go to https://www.gog.com/game/xuanyuan_sword_vii_art_collection and scroll down, you get invited to buy the 'series' of this one item, at a discount. Sadly the discount does not appear to work.

I tried going to the checkout and was told the art collection has a DLC dependency on https://www.gog.com/en/game/xuanyuan_sword_viiold -- which just redirects to the main catalogue but presumably is an earlier version of the entry for the actual game. (Perhaps explaining why I had a 'Didn't I wishlist this?' moment.)

It does, however, appear the checkout page is happy if you add the current version of the game to your cart as well. But you're still not getting that series discount.
amok: just wathed the trailer - did i just see a giant flying derriere?
Wathed = Bathed ?. If so, then I'm not surprised you saw a derriere (size being subjective), as most do that whilst not wearing much or nothing at all, and is to be expected...