It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Exciting news ahead – Saints Row IV: Re-Elected is now finally available for Australia – in a special Saints Row IV: Re-Elected AU edition!

After saving the world from a terrorist attack the leader of the 3rd Street Saints is elected to become President of the United States. Things go reasonably well until an alien warlord named Zinyak attacks the white house and abducts his entire cabinet. Now stuck inside a reality bending simulation, the President and the Saints fight to save themselves, Earth, and the entire galaxy... if that all sounds crazy to you, trust us: we’re just getting started.

Now available for Australia!
Syphon72: DXVK fixed the game crashing randomly? I can play at 30 fps, but the crashing I can't handle.
Not sure about the crashes. I haven't tested it myself yet. But I know DXVK at least helps performance and frametime stability.
Post edited 2 hours ago by Testiclides
I got Saint's Row 4 for GOG and Steam through GOG Connect, and even the Steam version keeps the Game of the Century content as a separate DLC. Steam is preserving content more than GOG right now.

Also; most regions outside AU are now officially region locked out of a "game" on GOG for the first time ever. Trying to click on Saint's Row 4 AU edition outside AU just brings up a list of other games on sale instead.
Post edited 2 hours ago by jcoa
Syphon72: DXVK fixed the game crashing randomly? I can play at 30 fps, but the crashing I can't handle.
Testiclides: Not sure about the crashes. I haven't tested it myself yet. But I know DXVK at least helps performance and frametime stability.
I'm going to test it. I heard DXVK also helps a lot with window version of games.