It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore, fight, and simply try to survive in a fallen utopian city ravaged by a horrific disease. P.A.M.E.L.A. is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 30% discount lasting until 25th June, 2 PM UTC. Use a wide arsenal of hi-tech weapons, highly immersive UI, full-body awareness to your advantage. Also, manage the power reserves of the city wisely to avoid the dangers of being stranded in the dark.
GOG.com: Explore, fight, and simply try to survive in a fallen utopian city ravaged by a horrific disease. P.A.M.E.L.A. is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 30% discount lasting until 25th June, 2 PM UTC. Use a wide arsenal of hi-tech weapons, highly immersive UI, full-body awareness to your advantage. Also, manage the power reserves of the city wisely to avoid the dangers of being stranded in the dark.
im happy more games are using gog. i don't want steam getting hold of these games anymore. when i have the chance i support this one.

gog an epic platform need to compete with steam.

please, get the total war series:)
GOG.com: Explore, fight, and simply try to survive in a fallen utopian city ravaged by a horrific disease. P.A.M.E.L.A. is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 30% discount lasting until 25th June, 2 PM UTC. Use a wide arsenal of hi-tech weapons, highly immersive UI, full-body awareness to your advantage. Also, manage the power reserves of the city wisely to avoid the dangers of being stranded in the dark.
Spartanwarrior117: im happy more games are using gog. i don't want steam getting hold of these games anymore. when i have the chance i support this one.

I agree. It is nice to see GOG less and less being the trickle down platform from games at Steam. People can harp on Epic all they want but positive things have come from it. In the past games at Steam would linger there for years before trickling down to GOG, if at all.

Have you noticed recently how a fair amount of the Epic game store exclusives have launched simultaneously at GOG and Steam after the one year. If Metro Exodus had launched at Steam it would have stayed there for much longer I think.

Not to mention more day one releases are happening at GOG as well as GOG having some small exclusive content here and there. GOG is getting closer to being a store front that is taken seriously as a viable commercial outlet. This is a good thing.
Another game with Steam Achievements yet no Galaxy Achievements.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Another game with Steam Achievements yet no Galaxy Achievements.
They're working on it:

https://twitter.com/vladt82/status/1273640531587993601
Spartanwarrior117: im happy more games are using gog. i don't want steam getting hold of these games anymore. when i have the chance i support this one.

greyhat: I agree. It is nice to see GOG less and less being the trickle down platform from games at Steam. People can harp on Epic all they want but positive things have come from it. In the past games at Steam would linger there for years before trickling down to GOG, if at all.

Have you noticed recently how a fair amount of the Epic game store exclusives have launched simultaneously at GOG and Steam after the one year. If Metro Exodus had launched at Steam it would have stayed there for much longer I think.

Not to mention more day one releases are happening at GOG as well as GOG having some small exclusive content here and there. GOG is getting closer to being a store front that is taken seriously as a viable commercial outlet. This is a good thing.
im glad you understand. it seems rest of the users don't see this.

they are too blind to steam. if they ever let there fanboyism aside from there loyalty. we would have a better reputation of the pc market.
This game looks really cool and I would definitely be interested, if not for the extensive bugs and performance issues that have been reported. What I've seen/heard doesn't look like it is good enough for a full release, but if it gets patched/modded in future then I will check it out.

Anyone tried running it in Linux under Wine?