It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nymphomaniac - Sex Addict is a visually stunning, photorealistic game – and it’s now available in early access on GOG!

The action of the game takes place in the apartment of a nymphomaniac - Vydija. Her apartment is full of activities and mini-games. The player can explore them in any order and pace. Time passes slowly, and if we are careful, Vydija's story will never end, allowing us to play it in another time loop.

Now on GOG!
Breja: This. GOG's curation has gone from "questionable" to "joke" to now "basically an insult to everyone whose game they ever rejected". I wouldn't even mind so much if only they gave us an option to permanently hide games, devs, publishers and stopped pretending they have such a thing as "curation". Just replace that "A curated selection of games" line with an honest "anything goes".
They could even spin it; "Welcome to GOG, home to some of the most esoteric and varied games on the internet! You'll find anything! Jack Keane, Jack Keane II...Anything!"
Hello GoG Team,

For owners of Paranoid, we are supposed to receive a code to obtain the game nymphomaniac, according to Madmind Studio.

Wasn't it easier to grant the game to Paranoid owners as usual? (like Neckbreak for example)
SargonAelther: GOG's curation should be limited to:
1) Does it actually run at all?
2) Does the game have DRM?
3) Is there any illegal content in the game?

Everything else should be left for each player to decide. One man's trash is another man's treasure and all that. I always urge every game developer that was rejected 6+ years ago to reapply today.
Great, and now we at GOG are supposed to live with the fact that a number of games may no longer be provided with patches and updates?

Just as an example: I bought Trail Out and am annoyed now because they apparently don't think it's necessary to offer the update to 3.0 here. It took a while with Dome Keeper,
but a friendly request was enough and I wasn't simply ignored in several places.

It's not a significant extra effort to keep games up to date on more than one platform. So yes, I agree with the opinion that the publishers should be held accountable here.

I'm sure that this will otherwise damage GOG in the long term. Once trust on this point is ruined, well...
SargonAelther: And it is better to stop rejecting games late rather than never. I was always against GOG's snobbish curation. GOG's curation should be limited to:
1) Does it actually run at all?
2) Does the game have DRM?
3) Is there any illegal content in the game?
To add to your list:
4) Is a game censored in any way?
5) Has a remaster of an old game been altered and adapted, censored and re-cast to please or don't offend, what has become known under the collective term of modern audiences?
6) Have modern Western (US/EU-centric) political agenda been injected into games whose origin is other than the EU/US?
7) Have actual historic events featured in a game been re-written or substantially altered Oregon Trail so it is no longer based on historical sources such as accounts of people, and with the intention to relate history without an agenda in mind to gloss over uncomfortable parts - rendering them non-existent (because modern audiences could feel uncomfortable), but instead on pure fiction, made up to make history appear to be more inclusive and exclusive in other ways?
8) Is its only purpose of a game, to spread political propaganda of any sort?
Post edited 12 minutes ago by Mori_Yuki
I needed to hear it with my own ears to believe it! I hope the narrative or the gameplay justifies the redundancy of the title. Unfortunately, erotic games aren't my cup of tea, so I might not find out.