It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For those who fell in love with Not For Broadcast – get ready, because Not For Broadcast: The Timeloop is now out on GOG!

With this DLC you’ll embark on a tense new storyline where you find yourself caught in a timeloop. Uncover fresh clues with each repetition and piece together the truth behind the mysteries unfolding within the newsroom.

Now on GOG!For those who fell in love with Not For Broadcast – get ready, because Not For Broadcast: The Timeloop is now out on GOG!

With this DLC you’ll embark on a tense new storyline where you find yourself caught in a timeloop. Uncover fresh clues with each repetition and piece together the truth behind the mysteries unfolding within the newsroom.

Now on GOG!
high rated
GOG you did it again.

I own the base game and the season pass along with it. The last DLC (BoyL) was not automatically added to my account when it got released and same happened with this one. Please fix your system and fix this issue it is starting to get annoying.
Post edited August 29, 2024 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: GOG you did it again.

I own the base game and the season pass along with it. The last DLC (BoyL) was not automatically added to my discount when it got released and same happened with this one. Please fix your system and fix this issue it is starting to get annoying.
Same, I got the season pass and I was wondering about that. In my case, Bits of Your Life is marked as owned, but The Timeloop isn't.
Post edited August 29, 2024 by Magnitus

I own the base game and the season pass along with it. The last DLC (BoyL) was not automatically added to my discount when it got released and same happened with this one. Please fix your system and fix this issue it is starting to get annoying.
Magnitus: Same, I got the season pass and I was wondering about that. In my case, Bits of Your Life is marked as owned, but The Timeloop isn't.
Same here. Had the Complete Edition for months, both prior DLCs are marked owned, this one isn't.

And I thought my nudge to Support this morning regarding the release date still being down as "Soon" had worked magic. Only half-worked, I suppose.

The release isn't officially until an hour's time though, is it? So fingers crossed.

It took GOG three days to fix the last one.
Post edited August 29, 2024 by jmarshj
Magnitus: Same, I got the season pass and I was wondering about that. In my case, Bits of Your Life is marked as owned, but The Timeloop isn't.
jmarshj: Same here. Had the Complete Edition for months, both prior DLCs are marked owned, this one isn't.
I have the complete edition too, but not the Timeloop DLC.
I'm impatient. I think rather than be in the dark about this for potentially days on end, I'll buy the DLC (re-buy technically, given that the CE was meant to include it and doesn't) and ask for a refund once they fix this.

Is this a good idea folks?
I went through my communications with GOG support when this happened the last time. This was actually what helped me back then:

"I have went ahead and additionaly to the DLCs refreshed also your purchase of the base game, and hope that this might help here."

First they tried to refresh the DLC only but DLC and base game needed to get refreshed. Unfortunately only support can do this. If you should contact support add this information - it might help.
MarkoH01: I went through my communications with GOG support when this happened the last time. This was actually what helped me back then:

"I have went ahead and additionaly to the DLCs refreshed also your purchase of the base game, and hope that this might help here."

First they tried to refresh the DLC only but DLC and base game needed to get refreshed. Unfortunately only support can do this. If you should contact support add this information - it might help.
I've added to the ticket I already had open, hoping to get a reply in the next 12 hours.

This is what I get when I attempt to rebuy. Oof. It's a bit embarrassing for GOG, this kind of mess-up.

Anyone who bought the DLC on its own today around who might have the offline installer links? They might work for us. I've tried making them up based on prior DLCs though, and just get 404s.
Attachments:
MarkoH01: I went through my communications with GOG support when this happened the last time. This was actually what helped me back then:

jmarshj: I've added to the ticket I already had open, hoping to get a reply in the next 12 hours.

This is what I get when I attempt to rebuy. Oof. It's a bit embarrassing for GOG, this kind of mess-up.

Anyone who bought the DLC on its own today around who might have the offline installer links? They might work for us. I've tried making them up based on prior DLCs though, and just get 404s.
OMG ... it would be funny if it weren't so sad.
I also tried to figure out the DLC path name but so far 404 for me as well ....
They haven't added the 2 new OST discs to the Extras either. GOG is really an inferior platform isn't it? Often cheaper, but not very good.
Did some digging in NFB Discord (a discussion about the last DLC that someone from this thread was involved in actually) and fixed it myself.

Go to [this web site's address] /user/refresh while logged in.

I did this and now I have the Timeloop DLC in my library. Not in Gog Galaxy, because of course not (?!) but at least the offline installer links are there.

And then as with the last DLC you have to change the word "download" to "downlink" in the offline installer links.

What an infuriatingly weird platform this is.
jmarshj: They haven't added the 2 new OST discs to the Extras either. GOG is really an inferior platform isn't it? Often cheaper, but not very good.
I believe they aren't as polished as Steam, but the fact that they are more ownership friendly goes a long way.

To the best of my ability to ascertain it (from my interaction as a user of their website and their api, plus looking casually at their job postings to get some hints of what things are like under the hood), the main issue with GOG at this point from a technical standpoint is that they have an aging legacy php codebase that dates back to 2008 and that they still need to refactor.

I think they probably went the way a lot of small companies do where during the startup phase, they had hired a quick & dirty coder (the kind of low paid dev that does an ok job at releasing yesterday for cheap, but either don't stick around or is pushed out during the maintenance phase once his limited ability to acknowledge and/or fix his mistakes becomes apparent and so never truly learns from his mistakes and never gets to bring his craft to the next level... I've dealt with and cleaned up after that type at various points in my career) to do the initial iteration of the platform on the cheap and they likely haven't invested the necessary funds to thoroughly overcome all the initial design flaws which probably still haunt the platform today.
Post edited August 29, 2024 by Magnitus
GOG.com: For those who fell in love with Not For Broadcast – get ready, because Not For Broadcast: The Timeloop is now out on GOG!

Now on GOG!For those who fell in love with Not For Broadcast – get ready, because Not For Broadcast: The Timeloop is now out on GOG!

Now on GOG!
Nice repetition of the 2-nd paragraph as the 4-th one. If on purpose (GoG staff entered a loop) -- well done, your efforts to keep us curios are much appreciated!

I own the base game and the season pass along with it. The last DLC (BoyL) was not automatically added to my account when it got released and same happened with this one. Please fix your system and fix this issue it is starting to get annoying.
Hey Marko! I'm sorry for this inconvenience. We're working on it right now.

king_kunat: Hey Marko! I'm sorry for this inconvenience. We're working on it right now.
I hope you fix this soon, because I'm on the same thing. Bought the season pass and The Timeloop DLC is not in my account.